• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 29, 2021

    Diablo Female monk fanart OC

    Diablo Female monk fanart OC


    Female monk fanart OC

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 11:49 AM PDT

    Damage question...

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 04:52 PM PDT

    Horde of the Ninety Savages - I love this build

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 12:23 PM PDT

    Good day fellow Barbarians,

    I've been playing D3 since release night on PC and spent thousands of hours with it across various platforms and spend a good portion of that time playing Barbarian. I'm not sure why I've only just tried out the Frenzy set for the first time now, but this is EASILY my favorite set / playstyle in the game. I've played everything, Raekor charge Barb when it was strong, Leapquake, IK HOTA, and a lot of WW builds.

    Spent a bunch of seasons as Rend/WW, but damn, this set is even better. I love the play style, it feels more active than Rend/WW and the ultra-fast slashing is FUN. I wish I had played this set sooner, but hey...better late than never! It seems a decent all-around build as well for farming and pushing, not top tier even for Barb, but being able to push the Frenzy specific leaderboard is a good thing.

    This was just kind of an appreciated post for this build, it's excellent - but does anyone know how Ethereals will impact this next season? Will 2h Grandfather be the way to go now? Doombringer maybe?

    submitted by /u/HiFiMAN3878 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment