• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 22, 2020

    Diablo Fist Primal ever! GR 76. Paragon 510. What to reroll or gift and reroll socket? I have basic unoptimized versions of all DH sets. Maybe for shadow impale?

    Diablo Fist Primal ever! GR 76. Paragon 510. What to reroll or gift and reroll socket? I have basic unoptimized versions of all DH sets. Maybe for shadow impale?


    Fist Primal ever! GR 76. Paragon 510. What to reroll or gift and reroll socket? I have basic unoptimized versions of all DH sets. Maybe for shadow impale?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    Gear and Build not reflecting My Actual GR level

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 02:48 AM PDT

    Hello Guys ,

    Looking for an eval from some experienced wd Players , little Background , stopped playing D3 since almost 3 Year , just came back since S21 started , The RG Gods blessed me with some Primals and my Paragon level is Fair enough and yet im hard stuck in GR 110 ( dying a lot ), since then i have a strong feeling i'm doing something wrong and thought perhaps i should seeks assistance from more experienced soul's.

    PS : watched and read everything there is online about this Build (rhykker , evans , icy veins , d3fans etc..)

    PS2 : This is My profile https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/Zankitel-2856/hero/135257923

    thank you and God bless

    submitted by /u/Murky-Discount-5994 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Necro squishyness

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:51 PM PDT

    My profile: https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/Gold-21419/hero/135821714

    I'm trying out Necro this season and rerolled some ancient items from my Barb to get the bonus from the LoD gem. But damn I'm getting wrecked left and right. The only build I can pretty comfortably do GR80's with is LordFluffy Singularity Speed build which I'm using right now. But still, a hit will pop my passive immediately.

    I've tried the Corpsemancer build but that's way worse. If my LotD isn't up it's GG game over.

    What can I do to improve? I've got most sets and items and I just want to push for higher GR. I also love speed farming but I feel like GR80 just doesn't cut it.

    Any defensive tips are greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Cactusonpizza to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone down to grind Diablo 3 on PS4? If so msg me.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    Help choosing between WKL and Ancient variant

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 10:45 PM PDT

    Just got an Ancient WKL and I'm having trouble deciding whether the extra damage stats are going to perform better than the lesser skill % and area damage. Wondering if anyone could help explain the better choice of the two. This is for mainly PoJ TR, but I also use SWK TR as well.

    https://imgur.com/a/cjueExA

    submitted by /u/zeigair to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Been a while since I played, does pretty much everyone use LoD hydra/twister builds these days?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    Are builds like tal rasha or delseres magnum opus "any good?" Tbf I don't care to push super high Grifts, but I'd like to pound out some T16s

    How high can these builds go? How high in grifts can the LOD builds go?

    submitted by /u/Iguessimnotcreative to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    looking for good speed farm builds

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    looking for good speed farm builds

    Been stuck speeding gr 75 for a while so sat down to try and come up with something better, so far this is the best i've gotten did a 90 in 3 min and 95 in 4. but there has to be a better option out there, what do you guys run as your speed farming builds?

    https://preview.redd.it/ssi6q1kcmac51.jpg?width=1915&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=627062c78a78d55bb0198e1fd2d9c15b59eba642

    submitted by /u/Mossadolin to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    What's the next step now that I have this??

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    Tempest Rush + Flurry while clearing trash

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    First time playing a monk and I'm loving the burst damage of flurry (by building up a large stack) to take out elites. However, while clearing trash, it "feels" like I get more damage by constantly button mashing TR on Switch to constantly release a flurry stack of 1-2 rather than just using TR alone (and building up a stack for the next elite pack).

    I've searched around and not really seen people mention this as something they do.

    To me, it makes sense because the damage from 1-2 stacks of flurry is more than enough to 1-shot the trash (versus waiting for a few ticks of TR). This allows me to keep moving. If 1-2 stacks is not enough damage to kill in 1-shot, it "feels" like I get more chances to do a critical hit or proc area damage versus ticks of TR alone. Similarly, assuming a group needs 10 stacks to kill, by constantly releasing 1-2 at a time, I'm sure to not overshoot it and can move on as soon as the group is dead.

    So, the question is, does this make sense? Am I just imagining the effects that I'm seeing by constantly releasing my flurry stacks "early"? When pushing GR (I was able to clear 114 so far), would it be best to just skip trash altogether, build up flurry stacks, and go straight for elites?

    submitted by /u/RyanRyanitus to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Speed farming without epiphany?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    Only played very briefly as monk in season 19 and have very little experience in the class. In season 19, i was running a POJ monk with sage set without epiphany and managed to do up to T13 rifts rather easily.

    Now that I am running a monk in season 21, there are a few problems I face. I just can't seem to find an easy speed farming build. And I think there are 2 main problems for me at the moment, and both are somewhat relevant in PoJ and sunwuko speed farming builds

    1. My epiphany uptime is not 100%. Even with zodiac ring, T16 rifts somehow does not ensure 100% uptime. I am not sire if its the monsters dying too quickly or maybe they are too spread out, idk.

    2. My sweeping wind stacks keep dropping. Like it does happen very much, but enough for me to die in a T16 rift. To solve this, I needed to somehow fit kyshiro belt in to auto keep it to 13 stacks. However, this requires me to sacrifice either sage belt or goldwrap, which with either missing, makes the speed farming less effective.

    I have tried the Inna WoL speed farming build and I had an easier time with it. However, the damage is not quite enough to handle T16 rifts.

    So, is there any viable speed farming build, that hopefully does not require epiphany? I'm at a point where I created a DH just to speed farm so any advice is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Tinotyz to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    PoJ Breakpoints

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 05:47 PM PDT

    Only my third full season and first time playing monk so while I understand the playstyle I don't understand much of the math behind it. I think am getting to the point where I need to start optimizing my gear with PoJ. I am at 118 and still plenty of room for augmenting gear but need to start focusing on optimizing my stats. Does anyone know the breakpoints we should be aiming for in terms of

    Running a variation of the Ivy veins build (EF instead of pig sticker, Clyclone instead of mantra, Gizzard instead of stricken, and mantle of channeling in the cube) gems are at 115/116. I just went from 117-118 and feel OK in terms of survivability but expect 119 to start forcing me to take some more defensive measures. Paragon level is 1250 and I have put about 140 points into vitality the rest in dexterity.

    CDR at what point should I focus more on AD vs CDR

    AS (I use EF) - is there a break point where anymore becomes pointless?

    Is there a point where I should be augmenting with a stat other than dexterity or rolling dexterity off my gear for more beneficial stats?

    Recommended det/vitality splits for paragon.

    submitted by /u/Johnybravo76 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Twister vs Hydra

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    Maybe a stupid question, but I just can't wrap my head around LOD hydra... Twister for me seems to be doing better with it's support items? Super confused why Hydra is outshining twister?

    submitted by /u/RAfSw to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Me vs My Own Stupidity

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    Finally seem to have the GR 100 Farm down to some normality, just need to gear up in order to speed it up and push higher.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvxSXdNJS00

    submitted by /u/ExtinctasaurusRex to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any good Zmonk build to Group speedfarm 110s?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    Trying to figure out how monk can be good GR speedfarmers alongside triple Dh's, doing the Zbarb spot mostly, tried with Cyclone strike ( strongarm buff), Damageboost Mantra.

    Tried the Shrine monk with seven sided to apply Palm and proc Shrine but it feel so squishy and the shrine proc from the legendary item doesn't really worth it ( proc chance too low).

    The goal is increase group dps without being to squishy or dying for this GR levels.

    Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/lucasplima28 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Wizard dying frequently - LoD Hydra Season 21

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    Hey Guys,

    I was thinking I had enough toughness but I die in rifts reg and GR often and I don't know why. I have been able to do GR 50 but that's it. Here is a link to my gear below, so far I haven't been able to get the pants on my WD and I have gone through many many blood shards and also upgrading rare pants to legendary. I just replaced my topaz in my chest piece to ruby to see if that helps with my survivability but it didn't do much.
    https://www.d3planner.com/118330762

    For my rotation, I always have storm armor up, magic weapon up and pop the hydra and use arcane torrent and teleport when necessary.

    My hubby ran me through few GR so I could level up my gems and get some gear. Any help to get my wizard to not be so squishy would be appreciated :-)) TY!!

    submitted by /u/ethereal_wizard to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    God duel wielding?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    Hi, got a question on GoD weapons

    Why are people duel wielding dawn and valla and cubing ninth satchel quiver? I would cube dawn just to get that 65% CDR.

    However theoretically if I have all 3 items(valla, dawn , ninth satchel) rolled perfectly, does duel wielding grant more damage than valla and ninth satchel quiver? Or what are the advantages to duel wielding that i am unaware of?

    submitted by /u/Tinotyz to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Help needed with outdated ps3 builds

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    I'm sorry to bother you with a question like that right now, but someone could point me to good builds for PS3 RoS characters, especially Wizard, DH and Cruzader. Keep in mind that I can only play offline. I play with my wife and my son.

    submitted by /u/Dailonjeos to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestions? Current ChC 51.5, ChD 550, Area Damage 135.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    What to reroll?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    Anyone on Xbox have an extra bastions revered? Really need one for my build and I’ve been doing GR’s all day and haven’t got one

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    Returning monk player

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I have just beaten GR70 after reading all the good suggestions below.

    Another question is, I have been working on my old character from years ago and not the season character. Is there any benefit of playing season or just level up paragon for the old character?

    Note: I am also new to reddit and I am learning how to reply or edit post that make sense to you all .

    Thank you in advance! :)

    https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/jus0212-1205/hero/123835176

    submitted by /u/Jellye1988 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    LoD Spirit Barrage Fire version

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    Would a fire version be strictly "worse" than it's cold counterpart. Have not seen any fire builds. The latest are from season 17. Would be cool to play a different variant with magefist and cindercoat.

    submitted by /u/iBombeBoB to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Any recommendations on what I need to work on next?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    Trying to build up my DH to run higher GR's and I'm wondering what my worst piece of equipment so I can focus on improving it.

    https://www.d3planner.com/186466991

    submitted by /u/Azrael_Manatheren to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Mundungu bounties

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    Anyone have a good build that combines toughness and mobility for running bounties in 4man t16? Preferably something that doesn't get all its toughness from 10 stacks of soul harvest (which has a nasty tendency to drop at bosses)... thanks in advance for any tips

    submitted by /u/GRANDPA_FART_MUSTARD to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment