• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 17, 2020

    Diablo Primal compass ... Keep or use ancient with IAS or AD?

    Diablo Primal compass ... Keep or use ancient with IAS or AD?


    Primal compass ... Keep or use ancient with IAS or AD?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    [PC] What should I focus on next for my Vyr/Chantodo set?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 12:29 AM PDT

    Looking for some advice on what my next move should be gear-wise. I'm brand new to the game and I'm using the build from Raxx (this build may even be outdated). Any input is appreciated.

    https://www.d3planner.com/986894011

    submitted by /u/FuriousJaye to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Why can’t I get an Echoing Fury!?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    I'm running a seismic slam build and for the life of me cannot get an echoing fury. I've converted at least 100 rare maces, ran through and picked up countless legendary maces from drops, but still no luck. What am I doing wrong? But man can I pull a Nuttcracker, nail biter, and Oden Son.

    submitted by /u/777southofheaven to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 | Challenge Rift 156 | Necromancer Pestilence Master Shroud

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    Buriza + Hungering Arrow + GotDL?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    How would buriza interact with hungering arrow when using the Gears of the Dreadlands set? Would it give a higher or lower damage bonus than priming with Entangling Shot and Odysseys End?

    submitted by /u/WaIes to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Blind Faith(Helmet) + Skeletal Mage (hitting an enemy)+ Krysbin's Sentence(Ring) = blind enemy = triple damage?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    Hi,

    question as in title:

    Blind Faith(Helmet) + Skeletal Mage (hitting an enemy)+ Krysbin's Sentence(Ring) = blind enemy = triple damage?

    do skeletal mages blind on hit, if im wearing that helmet?!

    I've never seen this combo in any builds ... so maybe because the answer to question 1. is "no" ... or ...?

    found an older answer (1 year ago):

    https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo3Necromancers/comments/bvv7pf/does_blind_faiths_blind_on_hit_affect_pets/

    is this still correct?

    submitted by /u/maSu2322 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment