• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 17, 2020

    Diablo Sons Of Sanctuary

    Diablo Sons Of Sanctuary


    Sons Of Sanctuary

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 03:19 AM PDT

    Diablo1 (1996) Cover Diablo/Demon Created/Made with HeroForge (by u/feruenzerujkun) - Colored with paint.net

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    Hell in Diablo (1996)

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    Gargantuan bone husks, reservoirs of blood and disturbing music (the flute part is almost mocking the player) - Diablo 1 had a memorable version of Hell, for sure.

    The later games in the series had a more "traditional" sort of hell with rivers of lava and stuff, though I must admit that the transition to infernal cathedral in Diablo II, where the final battle took place, looked cool. Azmodan's realm, aka the Heart of Sin in Diablo III also had some artistically impressive pieces like colossal chained demons, but it still felt rather generic.

    What style do you prefer? Do you think the artists at Blizzard should look for a more creative vision of Hell in Diablo IV?

    submitted by /u/LordDhelt
    [link] [comments]

    Vicarious visions Job posting references "Mature themes" adds weight to Diablo 2 leak?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    Just bought diablo 3 for the first time.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    I'm about to do my very first playthrough with a friend who also hasn't played the game. I was wondering what kind of co-op synergies are the most fun, in terms of classes?

    In general, what's the most fun class to play as?

    Side question: what is the difference between Necromancer, wizard, and witch doctor?

    submitted by /u/Solidsnake148
    [link] [comments]

    Late on this season journey

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    and would definitely appreciate if i could join someone in some high rank rifts for some levels and some gear.

    BTag: DePhantasia#1709

    submitted by /u/genericroleplayer92
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 - Challenge Rift Week 156 - Corpse Lance Necromancer - Season 20 - NA

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    If you could only choose something that we haven't already read a million times on this sub, what do you want to be added/removed in D4?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    Deletion after 15 years.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    Out of all of my lifetime . I have been the biggest D2 nerd I know of. All time. (Myself) lol. While I find myself from time to time I find myself logging back into my diablo 2 account . UsEast Closed battle.net. Softcore. Non ladder. Because I don't play the game anymore like it was used to when the Diablo servers where actually working and people where shining during these golden days. I truly miss these days. Some of the best times I've had in my life playing a simple video game . Imagine that lol. I'm over at my brother's and notice he's playing D2 . Yo leme log in check mines . It's been quit sometime since I've checked them in. Out of one of these past years of playing D2 I assume there was a update where after the 9 days your toon is sapose to be deleted if not played on. Well all my toons where just under 99 . And they would always say expired couse after so long of wanting to check my account out and check it in. I was always still able to un expire my toons. Well within the most recent 2 hours of tonight . I logged into my account to check my account out . I get your battle.net account has been deleted. Whattt in the fuck is going on right now with Diablo servers . For over 15 fucking years I've been using the same damn account . And your telling me blizzard you've deleted my account. Ow no smh. Tbh I really don't know what all to say but this for right now. Let me figure out a good response for you blizzard entertainment I'll get back to you after I think of a long broadcast for you . For any of you loosers who are getting ready to laugh at me for this. Laugh all you want . I'll see you on here in the long run with the same story . I'll laugh back. So please no negativity. Because there is nothing negative about this at all. For a diablo lover such as myself who has been playing D2 since v1.06 best goddann years ever of life!!

    submitted by /u/zalethX
    [link] [comments]

    Boss Mode Conquest Challange

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    Can someone help me with the Boss Mode Conquest please? i`m new and i dont know the maps. I would really appreciate it. PC Europe

    T3ddy#21249

    submitted by /u/TrueTastee
    [link] [comments]

    When is Diablo 3 likely to go on sale?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    I've never played any Diablo's but i've seen some of Diablo 3 and it looks like a fun time killer, but I don't want to pay full price. Can anyone guess when they're likely to go on sale? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/BKayCS
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Loot Wednesday - 06/17/20

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    Welcome to week 403 of the Weekly Loot Wednesday thread!

    Have you found something an item so amazing that you can't help but share it? Maybe you found a perfect trifecta Ring of Royal Grandeur, or a Wand of Woh with a socket, but there was no one to see it? Post your awesome loot here, so you can enjoy the fame (and upvotes)! Be sure to check back regularly to see what amazing items others may have found. Show support for this and point people here as this will help keep "look what I found" post from clogging up the front page. Also please consider sorting by new to see what new things people have posted!


    Tips:

    • When posting an image, make sure you crop it and use imgur for the best quality and upvotes.

    • Show the item's stat ranges by holding Ctrl when taking a screenshot.


    If you have any suggestions for this thread or any other ideas, please message the mods.

    submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
    [link] [comments]

    My GFG hybrid dudu

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment