• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 4, 2020

    Diablo kanai’s cube

    Diablo kanai’s cube


    kanai’s cube

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 11:21 PM PDT

    recently i've decided to check if my account is still acc available. And there new things like...Kanai's cube. How do i go about it? totally lost. Are there any secret items/mission to do? And...how to open cow level? 🤔🤔

    thanks much 🙏🏼

    submitted by /u/xmartin86x to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    If you interested in trying alternate soundtracks with the Diablo3 ...

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 10:26 PM PDT

    ... this is what I like on the background. Give it a shot!

    If you also into this too, do share what you listen!

    submitted by /u/legionsofmerlin to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    If you interested in trying alternate soundtracks with the Diablo3 ...

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 10:25 PM PDT

    ... this is what I like on the background. Give it a shot!

    If you also into this too, do share what you listen!

    submitted by /u/legionsofmerlin to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    If you interested in trying alternate soundtracks with the Diablo3 ...

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 10:25 PM PDT

    ... this is what I like on the background. Give it a shot!

    If you also into this too, do share what you listen!

    submitted by /u/legionsofmerlin to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    If you interested in trying alternate soundtracks with the Diablo3 ...

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    ... this is what I like on the background. Give it a shot!

    If you also into this too, do share what you listen!

    submitted by /u/legionsofmerlin to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Leveling gems for augments

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, today I cleared GR 100 with my impale build and I think it's time to start augmenting my gear (it took me 13mins to clear). I can comfortably level gems to level 80 with my speed multishot build but I was wondering, should I start augmenting with level 80 gems or should I wait and grind the gems to level 100 (even though it'll take longer time-wise since i'll have to use my gr-pushing impale build instead of my speed multishot). Just wondering the best way to manage my time efficiently. Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/jdsp87 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    If you interested in trying alternate soundtracks with the Diablo3 ...

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 10:27 PM PDT

    ... this is what I like on the background. Give it a shot!

    If you also into this too, do share what you listen!

    submitted by /u/legionsofmerlin to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Struggling to push past GR 90

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    I just want to start off by saying I have only been playing for like 2-3 weeks so I am still learning the ins and outs of the game.

    I am running Rend WW Barb and would like some feedback on my setup to push higher GRs.

    https://www.d3planner.com/836581621

    submitted by /u/Rogurzz to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Simple: Paragon Points

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    Beyond paragon 800, is there a method you guys follow when factoring between intel/vit? I have scoured the internet trying to find the basic formula. I have pushed to a grift where i might die 2-3 times, but it also can take anywhere from 2-4 minutes to drop the grift boss (depending on boss)

    So if I cant spawn the boss with a minimum of 2 minutes left, its a bust.

    I have been doing a 10:1 ratio with intel to vit. However, looking at most of the gear on the leaderboards, they dont have vit on many pieces. Even at that, my maximum health is barely 450k. Is this normal? Perhaps I am doing something wrong. Running the spirit barrage/mundunugu set

    submitted by /u/pillagedpirate42 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    New Diablo 3 player looking for some advice and clarifications on PoJ build.

    Posted: 31 May 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    I started playing this game 2 weeks back on PS4, solo only. Thanks God this subreddit exists as it helped me quite a lot.

    Presently I'm running the PoJ TR (boots and belt crimson's) build Paragon820 and I'm stuck at GR110. I can't upload a d3 planner ,as my internet is limited and I'm using the phone only (I'm working on ships).

    1) First thing regarding the build.

    I've seen so many posts which emphasize the need of CDR to keep epiphany up all the time but what's the point of it if you are running CoE + Zodiac rings?

    2) As I said, I'm stuck at GR110.

    I switched from zodiac to unity because I was struggling with my toughness through out the rift. Now I have no problems keeping myself alive but it looks like I'm lacking the dmg. Where should I improve?

    Most of items (except rings) are ancient and primal ancient gloves.

    Running with: Azurerewrarh + wkl (both gifted with emerald), chest torso and pants diamonds,FoT, Memento's and in the cube: balance, liefebre and RoRG. CDR: 55% CHD: 210% Area dmg: 80% CHC 50% Dex: around 9.5k LPH: around 30k For the paragon in offence I went with Max speed and Dex only.

    3) How important is CHD in this build? asking cause I'm thinking to reroll the +50%on the primal ancient gloves with CDR when running with unity.

    4) As for the augments, should I go for lvl 50 gems or go all way up to whatever is the maximum? (I have no idea what is the max). As of now, I've only augmented the gloves with +250 dex.

    EDIT: uploaded my character details https://imgur.com/a/VRuGO5Q EDIT 2: https://imgur.com/a/YsYoKKf pics of all items

    EDIT3: With the listed items updated in EDIT2 I'm looking for some advice on where to focus next? What should be my priorities on changing the items?

    submitted by /u/Don_CarloG to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment