• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 3, 2020

    Diablo Just got Diablo 3 on the switch as a gift. Is there still an active player base for this version?

    Diablo Just got Diablo 3 on the switch as a gift. Is there still an active player base for this version?


    Just got Diablo 3 on the switch as a gift. Is there still an active player base for this version?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    This is my first Diablo game. I'm really new the the franchise and was just wondering how active is the switch community.

    submitted by /u/mintysloth
    [link] [comments]

    Is xbox one still supported and updated??

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    This is probably a dumb question but is it still updated with seasons and all that??

    I recently just picked it up again

    submitted by /u/LadyEmmure
    [link] [comments]

    Kanai's Cube shared by different characters

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 01:54 AM PDT

    Hello,

    sorry if this question has been already answered, I checked as much as I could ,reading all the threads about "Kanai's cube stacking", "Season 20 Kanai's Cube Buff" etc. but none of them seems to answer my exact questions.

    My wife and I share the same account but each of us plays his/her own character (Necro for me , Wizard for her, both non-seasonal and both fresh lev 70, around 120 paragon. We play on Xbox). Obviously we share the money, building materials and Kanai's cube. We haven't used the latter very much (except for transforming a redundant set item into a different one) and in particular we are not familiar with how the extracting legendary power into weapon, armor and jewelery slots works among different characters.

    More precisely, my questions are as follows:

    1) assuming I (Necro) extract powers from Legendary items X,Y,Z into the three slots, do both the Necro andd Wizard (wife's) characters enjoy the effects?

    2) assuming my wife's Wizard needs different items in the cube slots, does that mean that the ones I placed before will disappear and I have to re-extract them each time I play my Necro (meaning I have to find again a legendary X,Y.Z)? Or once the power is extracted it can be stored somewhere, so that it can be swapped out and back in again at will into the slot without the need to apply the recipe again?

    Those are the two most important questions. I guess as a bonus question, it would also be nice to know:

    3) can several weapons be inserted into the cube's weapon slot, adding up the powers from all of them (probably not, that sounds too good to be true)

    Thanks all in advance

    submitted by /u/adriantoomes
    [link] [comments]

    Meteor vs Meteor Shower

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 07:20 PM PDT

    I got the Grand Vizier power for Kanai's Cube that makes Meteor 300% more potent and 50% cheaper, but I haven't been using Meteor most of the game. With this buff, is the raw DPS better if I use plain Meteor, or the Meteor Shower rune?

    submitted by /u/FableGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else like to drunk pop ancients by mistake? Asking for a friend...

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    My... uh, friend replaced a nicely spec'd ancient wastes boots with a primal savage last night. This was quickly discovered after putting up shitty numbers this afternoon ... whoops!

    submitted by /u/blzzardhater
    [link] [comments]

    How to beat Poison Spitters on level 10

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 10:33 PM PDT

    I have already made a new game twice, and I always end up getting destroyed by the overlords pummeling me and the poison spitters 'spitting' bile at me. What is the best way to kill this mob?

    submitted by /u/Nykolo
    [link] [comments]

    D2se vs Blizzard???

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    Hello. I was watching a beginners guide on Diablo 2 and was told not to play blizzard version of the single player because i will miss out on a lot of content. I was told to download D2SE instead. What content will i be missing out on if i play the blizzard version??

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/SyedMahmud2279
    [link] [comments]

    Throwback to Diablo 3 vanilla Twelve years ago ( May 15th 2012)

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    Hello,

    https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xquky0

    Just wanted to share with you this launch day of D3 12 years ago , the waiting line was so big and I was number 206 on thousands of people ... and I got the collector edition ( for the first 250 ppl )

    the hype that day ...

    Country : France : Champs elysées

    I will be on D4 launch day no matter what , wanted to share it with you.

    SHare yours to help us with the wait

    submitted by /u/mayna101
    [link] [comments]

    New Necro - how to take advantage of season??

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    Hey guys - I have a specific time constraint and want your opinions.

    I just got into D3 on Switch this weekend and cleared the game, got to lvl 70 and now around paragon 30. This game takes me back to D1, it's awesome.

    I think I'm still early-ish along in the progress of this character, but the season is about to end. What should I do to take advantage of this season's "prizes?" I'm going to go through bounties soon... or should I even bother?

    Thanks in advance for your help!

    (Next step is to look for guilds, if any of those still exist and are still active.)

    submitted by /u/alias3800
    [link] [comments]

    Is singularity the only viable rune for a skeletal mage build?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    Probably a dumb question.

    submitted by /u/L337CAT790
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Loot Wednesday - 06/03/20

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    Welcome to week 401 of the Weekly Loot Wednesday thread!

    Have you found something an item so amazing that you can't help but share it? Maybe you found a perfect trifecta Ring of Royal Grandeur, or a Wand of Woh with a socket, but there was no one to see it? Post your awesome loot here, so you can enjoy the fame (and upvotes)! Be sure to check back regularly to see what amazing items others may have found. Show support for this and point people here as this will help keep "look what I found" post from clogging up the front page. Also please consider sorting by new to see what new things people have posted!


    Tips:

    • When posting an image, make sure you crop it and use imgur for the best quality and upvotes.

    • Show the item's stat ranges by holding Ctrl when taking a screenshot.


    If you have any suggestions for this thread or any other ideas, please message the mods.

    submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
    [link] [comments]

    Legacy Nats

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    I'm a long time Diablo series fan and reinstalled D3 recently after ~8 years. I held on to my Nats until they became a legacy set and now am wondering if there are still any fun/strong builds for a DH with Legacy Nats?

    I remember when I was still playing that the Legacy Nats pretty much got overshadowed by the new set and items that were added.

    Thanks for any help!

    submitted by /u/Canasiac
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 2 Dungeon Clearing Phrases

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 10:43 PM PDT

    Can anyone remember what the characters say when you clear a dungeon in Diablo 2?

    Like when the last monster is killed and the light shines inside.

    submitted by /u/starchecks
    [link] [comments]

    The three prime evils

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 05:31 AM PDT

    Why were they including Diablo banished from hell to the mortal world ?

    submitted by /u/SneakyFire448
    [link] [comments]

    Season 21 start when ?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    Is it too greedy to ask for more stash tabs from Daddy Blizz?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    Now we have more sets, and those god damn LON/LOD builds, more tabs would definitely help out.

    Upvote if you agree!

    submitted by /u/inudax
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment