• Breaking News

    Monday, May 11, 2020

    Diablo Another Diablo2 diorama fan art! I hope you're as excited as i am with the Diablo2 Remaster rumors! Turn the sound on and it's never a bad idea to play Act2 track in the background ;) Description + hi-res still in comments.

    Diablo Another Diablo2 diorama fan art! I hope you're as excited as i am with the Diablo2 Remaster rumors! Turn the sound on and it's never a bad idea to play Act2 track in the background ;) Description + hi-res still in comments.


    Another Diablo2 diorama fan art! I hope you're as excited as i am with the Diablo2 Remaster rumors! Turn the sound on and it's never a bad idea to play Act2 track in the background ;) Description + hi-res still in comments.

    Posted: 11 May 2020 03:22 AM PDT

    Not seen one in the wild, but here we go! Diablo Shareware Physical Edition

    Posted: 11 May 2020 04:33 AM PDT

    I did this a little while back but thought I’d share my achievement

    Posted: 11 May 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    Realms just reset on d2.

    Posted: 11 May 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    A sign of diablo 2 remake being real?

    submitted by /u/chrono_slayers
    [link] [comments]

    Absolutely loving D3 journal reading/listening, until this piece shows up

    Posted: 11 May 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    Absolutely loving D3 journal reading/listening, until this piece shows up

    I'm revisiting all the D3 journal, and absolutely loving it, especially listening to them, lots of stories are awesome and sad, I hope you guys can check them out, e.g.:

    Deserter's Journal.

    But, then this piece hit me hard...

    https://preview.redd.it/fqrhyvk2j8y41.png?width=498&format=png&auto=webp&s=1a99a12c895a40249b77fba72a8ab9f7289686e7

    submitted by /u/inudax
    [link] [comments]

    What do you want from D2 Remastered?

    Posted: 11 May 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    For those looking forward to D2 being remastered, do we just want it to look better?

    Or...would you want more beyond a visual.

    Based on what we saw in Reforged, what recommendations do you have for Blizzard for a clean execution.

    submitted by /u/Ginflet
    [link] [comments]

    Issues Installing Diablo II

    Posted: 11 May 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    So I've decided to reinstall Diablo II (and LoD) for the 100th time, but I'm running into an issue. Here are my steps:

    1. Download installer from Blizzard

    2. Run installer

    3. Installer starts and has a few "script errors" which I click through.

    4. Installer finishes downloading files into a folder on my desktop.

    5. Inside the folder I find the "Installer" exe file.

    6. When I open this file (ran as administrator and Windows XP Service Pack 2/3 compatibility), it opens up the Diablo II screen, but instead of the big button saying "Install Diablo II" it says "Play Diablo II". Obviously I have not installed the game yet, so when I click "Play" nothing happens (other than the music restarting).

    Most install issues I have seen online refer to the .exe file not launching, but mine launches just fine. It just seems to think the game is already installed on my PC (it is not). I've also tried downloading a version 1.12a from a Google Drive link and it is having the same issue.

    Any idea where to proceed from here? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/hereisnoY
    [link] [comments]

    I wanna experience Diablo 2 and the lore for the first time. How should I do it?

    Posted: 11 May 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    So, I never played Diablo 2 before. Recently I got really invested in Diablo lore, and i wanted to play the game for the lore. but i see that there is a lot of mods and fanmades stuff, including in other games (like d2 mods in Starcraft and in Grim Dawn). What is the best way to experience the game and the lore in this day and age?

    submitted by /u/Acruxis
    [link] [comments]

    For how long do you think the diablo 2 servers will be up?

    Posted: 11 May 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    For how long do you think the diablo 2 servers will be up?Also how many players are still playing d2?

    submitted by /u/Mpanaras
    [link] [comments]

    Should we have news about Blizzcon 2020 soon?

    Posted: 11 May 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    By this time of the year they would have normally announced it, with the first bunch of tickets being sold at the end of this month. Now, I know the situation this year is totally different. What I'm trying to guess is what the deadline will be for them to make public the final decision (in order for attendees to arrange their flights, accomodation and so).

    submitted by /u/Ropp_Stark
    [link] [comments]

    The end of my first hardcore journey

    Posted: 11 May 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    If the warnings about Lord of Refundments are true...

    Posted: 11 May 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    ... download your digital D2 copy now and save it somewhere without internet connection.

    Else you´ll find yourself playing a disfigured male amazon in HD with 10 fps because the visual effects are too much and all that only took 120GB on your SSD.

    "Sry you didnt had the experience you wanted."

    - Blizzcon2021

    submitted by /u/kiwey12
    [link] [comments]

    Crusader & Necromancer Build Questions

    Posted: 11 May 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I'm trying to work on a couple characters and had a couple questions on how some sets and legendary pieces interact with one another.

    The first one I was curious about is Focus & Restraint (2 ring set) and the crusader Aegis of Valor set. I was wondering how these worked with Fist of Heavens. So normally Fist of Heavens is a secondary wrath spender for 30 wrath. Aegis of Valor 4 set bonus states hitting with Fist of Heavens returns 5 wrath. The set Focus & Restraint grants +50% damage for 5 seconds after hitting with a resource spender and +50% damage for 5 seconds after hitting with a resource generator. Does Fist of Heavens trigger both bonuses? Does it now also count as a generator?

    The second question I had has to do with my Necromancer and the Iron Rose and Bloodtide Blade. With The Iron Rose casting a free nova when using blood siphon, do these free novas gain the increased damage from Bloodtide blade? I do not have the Nova ability on my bar and am only getting it from the Iron Rose. Does the bloodtide blade only increase damage if the ability is actually used?

    Thanks or any help! :) all advice is greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/EnglishBrekfest
    [link] [comments]

    Just starting season solo: WD or Crusader?

    Posted: 11 May 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    Hi Reddit Just about to start season 20 and I see WD and Sader doing well on solo leader board. Any suggestions on which to play to complete season quicker? I'm pretty casual but have previous experience with both classes. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Jeenz5
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anyway i can save my progress at the dungeon?

    Posted: 11 May 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    im playing the diablo 1 belzebub hd mod and my progress at the dungeon doesnt reset when i die or something, but reset when i restart the game, what is even worse. i want to know if there is anyway, mod or something that could save my progress. im just playing for the story so its kinda sad that i cant close my game. thanks

    submitted by /u/patrolaa
    [link] [comments]

    D2

    Posted: 11 May 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    just bought for a friend and he keeps getting dc'd from battlenet

    Disconnected from Battle.net. Please Reconnect.

    how to fix PLEASE

    submitted by /u/SuwAlx
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Challenge Rift Thread - 05/11/20

    Posted: 11 May 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    Welcome to week 150 of the Challenge Rifts. Please feel free to use this thread to discuss this week's Challenge Rift. Feel free to post guides, tips, and tricks.

    Make sure you specify your region, as different regions have different Challenge Rifts.

    submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
    [link] [comments]

    Asaassin build help

    Posted: 10 May 2020 11:30 PM PDT

    20 in Tiger strike Dragon talon Claw mastery Venom

    10 weapon block

    1 dragon flight for movement

    And dump rest in shadow master

    Is charge ups even worth it, as I read main attacks being the finishers

    submitted by /u/SuwAlx
    [link] [comments]

    End game builds

    Posted: 11 May 2020 02:31 AM PDT

    I have newly got back into Diablo after a long time and all these Ancient and Primal ancient items are new to me.

    I have a few 6 piece set builds and have got up to GR96 solo. So is my next step to try and get all my builds as Primals? Or are Ancients the goal + Augments and any Primal is kind of a bonus as they seem really hard to get to have a full build of them?

    submitted by /u/SeventyEightyOne
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment