• Breaking News

    Monday, May 11, 2020

    Diablo Is Ruthless really all that great?

    Diablo Is Ruthless really all that great?


    Is Ruthless really all that great?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    I see a lot of mentions saying that Ruthless is so great for damage, but I think the numbers are misleading.

    It's an extra 40% damage to enemies under 30% health. Which is devastating for low health enemies, but it means it only applies for 30% of the time. If you multiply 30% by 40%, you get 12%. Which tells me that if you consider the fact that you will ALWAYS be bringing an enemy from 100% to 0%, the added damage only averages out to 12% over the life of the enemy.

    So it's a consistent 12% damage, which is good, but not overly impressive.

    submitted by /u/Darthdeancain to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Understanding Emerald/Dex in Armor slots for Pets?

    Posted: 11 May 2020 01:53 AM PDT

    Im playing a skeletal mage singularity LoD build in non-season. I am seeing many people on leaderboards insert Dex Augs into the Slots on Legs and Chest.

    What benefit is it giving us? Is it for pet damage or for something else? I know Str will give armor...

    I tried it w/ 3k paragon and while I have the damage to easily kill higher than GR100+ I am dieing a lot with all dex augs. and I mean I am like paper to the monsters. So curious on what dex is doing if anything?

    submitted by /u/Warfaire to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 19, 2020

    Posted: 10 May 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    Ask simple questions and/or get gear help in this thread!

    If you are asking for help with gear, either include a d3planner link, your battle.net profile, or screenshots of the items you want to compare.

    Creating your own thread is still acceptable but we advice you to try here atleast!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Arcane skills deal more damage + archon?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    TL;DR does "arcane skills deal x% more damage" buff all archon damage if I have an arcane rune active?

    Trying out the Vyr+Chantodo build on Icyveins, and loving it. Last piece I don't have is the bracers, but I have Lacuni Prowlers which give a 20% boost to arcane. Wondering if it would be worth keeping that as I'm not pushing GR's high enough to notice my squishiness yet.

    submitted by /u/olekingcole001 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Which DML should I use for now?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 09:28 PM PDT

    Primals

    Posted: 10 May 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    Are people getting less primal drops since the update? I seem to be and I'm not sure if it's just me or something other people noticed too.

    submitted by /u/pizzagirl133 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Optimal setups for each task?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    I play a wwrend barb, and they seem to have the same base setup but variations on rings and weapons.

    So it looks like high end grs are iv blades + f/r or ambo and doom seems to be the ultimate optimal set

    Speed setups involve bul blades and ring changes with nemesis chucked in.

    Does this sound the way to gear? If anyone has a d3planner link with a setup for each would be appreciated.

    Also for late game gearing am I better off going paragon farming like speed 100~ and just gambling shards for loot at the same or doing lots of bounties for rolls?

    submitted by /u/l3rocky to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Season 20 end? Anyone. Know when it ends?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    Just like the title says. Anyone know when the end is coming , I'm slowly creeping my way up the boards and wanna know how much more time I got to get me some primal stuff.

    submitted by /u/bhofe128 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Good build for farming?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    Havent played in awhile (since season 3). Fired up the game and power leveled a necro to 70. Now i need to farm gear. What would be the best build/gear to do this.

    submitted by /u/aford89 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    [Week 19] Items/Specs mega thread!

    Posted: 10 May 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    Weekly sticky. Post your questions on items, gearing, specs and other small things here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Left is a upgrade im pretty sure but should i roll it to CHD or CDR i need cdr will i be losing too much if i do? Im sitting at 53 chc and 560 CHD right now with my set up.

    Posted: 10 May 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    Augmenting ancient helm and weapon

    Posted: 10 May 2020 02:59 AM PDT

    I'm thinking of, in theory, augmenting an ancient Aether Walker with a rank 150 legendary gem with emeralds and gemming it with a flawless royal emerald. I'm also thinking of doing the same thing but with diamonds with my ancient Velvet Camarel and gemming it with a flawless royal diamond. Would this be worth it?

    submitted by /u/dudewiththebling to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment