• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 12, 2020

    Diablo Feedback on WhirlRend Barb

    Diablo Feedback on WhirlRend Barb


    Feedback on WhirlRend Barb

    Posted: 11 May 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    https://www.d3planner.com/859471314

    Looking for feedback on where I stand right now. I have plans to add 100 Gems to the weapons and have been using a pair of Istavan's previously.

    I can't seem to crack the 123 shell, I feel like I should be able to get there but I am dying pretty quickly. I am ensuring 100% uptime on WoTB and Band of Might but still feeling like I am taking it to the chin and not doing enough damage.

    Is this just a paragon issue and need more farm?

    Thanks for the feedback

    submitted by /u/ssharp7654 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    tried Hardcore for the first time

    Posted: 11 May 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    hi everyone , with the long lasting wait of other diablo projects coming not even " blizzard soon" (™) ; diablo 3 became tasteless.

    So i tried to kill time by creating a H-C demon hunter and i can tell it's like playing a new game. I understand more the little in game mechanic to not " die " ( i died 3 times in the first half hour).

    Do you have any tips for build and for early legendaries i should look for ?

    thanks

    submitted by /u/jfatal97 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Has Frost Hydra bug been around for a while? (unkillable mobs)

    Posted: 11 May 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    So I just checked out the Frost Hydra build with the set pieces but certain enemies (ground willies) are basically immune to damage until you re-rune Hydra. Ground willies are the worst but I've found other spawning enemies also get bugged from time to time.

    Most I just run by but there was a bounty to kill a ground willy to open up a cavern to complete the bounty so I was stuck until I googled to re-rune as a work around.

    Has this bug been around for a while? In other words, is it a bug Blizzard basically don't care about fixing?

    It's not the end of the world but it's definitely annoying when you encounter it and have to go "oh, that enemy isn't melting, time to move on".

    submitted by /u/redsquizza to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Solo GR Pushing Tips: LOD Hydra (PC)

    Posted: 11 May 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    Hi, new to the community here. Just wanted to ask anyone running the same build on how you do yours and how you play. Would a appreciate a fresh outlook, since I just pretty much stumbled and copied the build from the leader boards and played it on the fly with no guide.

    I'm pushing 122 at the moment. Its not particulalry hard (I don't die if i play smart, at least). I just get kinda frustrated that when an elite or the boss comes, its a fidgety type, so i can't get my damage rolling and I lose time.

    Or... is the answer really just to get lucky with the map, mobs, and pylons? Lol. Maybe i just got lucky on 121

    BTW, long time player, first time really getting into a season because of all my time at home

    submitted by /u/pspatino to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestions for my WW build

    Posted: 11 May 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    Hi!

    This is my Barbs current setup https://www.d3planner.com/947139597.I can run 81 grifts. Damage is not so much the problem but survivability. If I die it's instant and it looks like a bubble bursting.

    I am aware that my HP and thoughtness is way to low but I have no idea what stats on what items to reroll.

    Maybe some of you guys are so nice and point me into the right direction :)

    submitted by /u/TakeMeDrunkIamMome to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    LoD Whirlrend

    Posted: 11 May 2020 05:12 AM PDT

    Been looking to see if anyone tested this build as LoD is a really fun way to make synergistic builds.

    Couldn't find anything for the current season. Found a pretty cool fire damage based whirlwind build but I think we can do better in s20 being able to slot 3 rings in the cube.

    I like the option of fire however with mage fist, cindercoat and fire walkers you get some additional damage just moving around and it also allows you to sustain a fire damage based whirlwind. However I'm not sure if it's enough to keep your fury up for cuirass.

    The fire build would most likely using ambos with EF where's as the physical variant would use doombringer with ambos.

    https://www.d3planner.com/53014299

    submitted by /u/Hebrews_Decks to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Need help and suggestions

    Posted: 11 May 2020 04:31 AM PDT

    hey guys, i'm a returning barb and last time i played was during season 5 so a lot changed. i been grinding a lot with a bunch of friends and i seem to hit my limit at gr 123, I am just not doing enough damage to clear it in time, what would be yall's suggestion to me to push even higher? i been grinding some paragon levels and even with 70+ more levels when i last challenged 123, it didn't seems to get any easier lol anyways, thanks in advance, will include my d3planner below.

    https://www.d3planner.com/890271935

    submitted by /u/mrbisu to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment