• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 21, 2020

    Diablo Which in general terms is better?

    Diablo Which in general terms is better?


    Which in general terms is better?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 03:01 AM PDT

    Help with reroll on Primal Yang

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 02:45 AM PDT

    Just did gr 108 if that helps. Paragon 1168 I was thinking maybe DEX to AD? But don't want to ruin my primal.

    https://www.d3planner.com/404671064

    submitted by /u/MagnoliophytaBoy to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    i feel like my thorns arent doing much

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    Build here. Have the full invoker setup from icyveins and have re rolled everything i can for better thorns but i just feel like at torment 16+ theyre literally doing like 1/1000th of the enemys health bar. My attack is insane and feels good but the thorns dont feel like theyre up to par with my left click strength. Is this how the build is or am i missing something? also side note, my bombardment (from belt of trove kanai) damage kinda feels the same way

    edit: also just noticed the site says my thorns are 89k but my in game details say 253k

    submitted by /u/gayluigi69 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Season Vyr wizard looking for advice to push above GR109

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    Working on my wizard and pushing solo GR. I cleared 109 but struggling to finish 110 in time. Looking for advice on where to improve my set up.

    Looking at the solo wizard leading board I see that most are running spectral blades instead of arcane torrent. I tried this build but I lack the cooldown reduction to have archon back up in time. I currently have no problem with cool down reduction because I am using zodiac ring in my cube to have archon ready by the time I get my 20 stack of Chantodo. I know I need to ditch the zodiac ring in favour of COE to make the spectral blade build shine.

    Am I better off working on getting better gear to up my dmg output for my current set up or focus on getting rings / gloves with cooldown reduction to make the spectral blades build work?

    Thank you!

    https://www.d3planner.com/768787051

    submitted by /u/The_Drake_ to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Any one want to play? Beginners or Advanced?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    I dont know how to add people but I'm almost a double paragon and would like to play with someone. My actual gamer id is Pandora 2433.

    submitted by /u/Pandora243359 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to push higher GR

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 11:24 PM PDT

    For some reason I'm getting ancients for every set except for vyrs.. I know that is the next step but any other suggestions in terms of build or gear to help me push higher? topping out around 105 currently.

    https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/D3SM-1337/hero/119095095

    submitted by /u/Maydo87 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Whirlrend barb, getting one shot mid 60s+

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    Hey there. I'm playing the WW rend barb with wrath of the wastes set, it's fun, but im getting one shot by some normal mobs occasionally. Something im used to seeing in higher GRs, but not usually in like 65, 67.

    I have the full set, don't have the Istvan's weapons yet, just wielding sunkeeper & little rogue. Lamentation, Focus & restaint equipped, have Ambo's pride, band of might, and obsidian cubed. Diamond's socketed except for weapons.

    I try to keep stomping once cooldown is gone, and keep wrath up, but i dont have 100% up time. Do i need to prioritize my skills better to keep wrath up more? try to spec more CDR?

    Apologies for not posting screenshots/link, playing this character on switch.

    submitted by /u/agmcleod to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Solo Non-season Typhon Pushing [GR 110]

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    https://www.d3planner.com/552530285 I linked my build and would like some pointers on what to improve/enchant. Some items have already been enchanted but some have not and I would like some feedback. Currently I'm stuck at GR 110 and just barely cannot make it in time, despite being paragon 2036. Any tips you guys have to keep pushing to higher GRifts would be appreciated.

    I also have a second ancient Death Wish that has the following stats: 1513-1889 Cold Damage... 863 INT.... 996 VIT.... RAM socket: 130% CHD.... 1.8% Chance to stun on hit.... 279% increase while channeling.... 24% area damage.

    Which Deathwish should I be using to push? Linked DW has AS rerolled and listed DW has cold damage rerolled (Whoops).

    Sorry if I violate rules, I was unclear about where to post for gearcheck/rerolls.

    submitted by /u/TheLine4 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    How do I become unstoppable

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    Just started. Hit level 70. Some guy dragged me up to 160 paragon. He was unstoppable Xl difficulty like it was nothing. He was a monk.

    What do I use and how do I use it be become an unstoppable demon hunter.

    submitted by /u/Nose_malose to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Advice on Sunwuko primal

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    I managed to roll a primal sunwoko paw, but I don't know what to reroll.

    I rerolled vit thinking it had rcr, but it had cr. Do I keep damage or do I go for rcr?

    I'm struggling to maintain resource as it is (guess I'm used to the easy life of PoJ)

    Edit: forgot to add the image

    submitted by /u/GallantGoblinoid to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best solo GR build for Barbarian?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    What's the meta solo GR build for Barbarian? I just collected Haedrrig's gift and with it I can only survive on torment 1 and I'm stuck. I don't know what should I be farming for, what other skills to use, passives, power, etc etc. Can someone help me with this because it's also my first time doing all of this.

    submitted by /u/Asiius to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Which Flavor of time?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    I just reforged this through the cube, should I stick with my current non ancient one?

    Imgur

    submitted by /u/hand22 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for advice on playing AoV RGK in meta groups

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    Title. This is the first season I'm taking pretty seriously as opposed to getting ~1k paragon and solo pushing to ~110 GR with Condemn. I've been doing rat runs to get up to 1700+ paragon (and plan to go higher). I got a very good AoV set right now. I want to actually get into 4 man groups as RGK for gem ups.

    The problem is, I have never done serious groups, especially as RGK. I'm very familiar with the build as is. So far I've pushed 124 GR solo. I got the basics down. I'm mainly looking for advanced tips and advice on 4 man groups specifically. What you do during trash pulls. Your specific rotation on the RG. Things to look out for/from your teammates.

    Examples: Should I be trying to help kill trash/elites and/or trying to help pull/make a good group? How long do I spam Blessed Hammer for to rack up Stricken? Do I need to go back into Blessed Hammer to re-rack up the proc? Do I really just go ham with Heaven's Fury on CoE Holy Cycles? Stuff like that. As said, I'm really looking for advanced tips and advice.

    submitted by /u/Icarusqt to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Are these primal shoulders viable? I need to decide between CDR & Rend%

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    Do I reroll Vit or All Resist on this Mortick's?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 08:21 PM PDT

    Cdr or %damage. My sheet cdr is 30% so constantly hard casting rend more or less gives my wotb 100 uptime . Can anyone give me some sort of guidelines? Didn't hard cast rend last season so not sure about how it properly is executed. Thanks and sorry I'm kind of all over the place with this post ��

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    Curses! - need help with conquest

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 05:26 AM PDT

    Dears,
    I"ve managed to do 275 kills tops for Curses! conquest with Vyr's Archon build.
    Any tips how to beat this solo ? I'm playing on Switch ...
    Here you can find my gear and set up : https://ibb.co/album/KF534j

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Punktos to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone wanna help me with some Grifts?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    GT is smokingliquor42 Not playing seasonal, just looking to run some rifts and get my paragon lvl up. Could also use some decent items if anyone wants to help a newbie out!

    submitted by /u/NovelYoung to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Am I weird? Is it completely outlandish to roll strength off for chd and then just augment a nice 120 gem back in there for strength? Idk why that additional damage looks so tantalizing.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    Just returned to the game after a while, is my build still viable?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I'm just returning to the game after a really really long time and was wondering if my current DH build is still considered viable for pushing high keys, or if there are new better builds available. Here's a link to my character page:

    https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/SolShadows-1518/hero/113403053

    submitted by /u/SolShadows to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    What is a good build for the barbarian to complete the 350 chest conquest

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment