• Breaking News

    Monday, April 20, 2020

    Diablo Bastions Keep concept artist

    Diablo Bastions Keep concept artist


    Bastions Keep concept artist

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    Bastions Keep concept artist

    I was a concept artist on Diablo 3 back in 2007-2011. Just joined Reddit and looking forward to connecting with more people who play the games that I've worked on.

    https://preview.redd.it/n4i2ycllk1u41.jpg?width=2500&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=9fb917b3f543cf5c67024400ddb277a33abc96c6

    submitted by /u/Trentkaniuga
    [link] [comments]

    Goblin Farming Guide

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    It's been a while, but we have done another Diablo Lore episode, this time explaining who the Horadrim are, hope you enjoy!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    Which monster sound effects did you enjoy from D2? What sort of sound effects do you want to see in D4?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 12:23 AM PDT

    For me, it was the Vile Mothers. They were terrifying in every way. Shape and sound. This is how I want my Diablo game to be.

    https://soundcloud.com/user-502283762/diablo-2-vile-mother-sound-effect

    https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/diablo/images/b/bd/Vilemother.gif/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/340?cb=20081121213112

    Also, did you guys enjoy it more when the bosses didn't speak dialogue during a fight, but rather only the first encounter? Do you think it made it more gloomy and eerie after Mephisto said "My brothers have escaped you." and then just ran at you trying to murder you without spouting nonsense like "VEGETABLE BAD, MEAT GOOD!" or "ARROGANT NEPHALEM!"?

    Would like to hear your serious opinions on this, because it's an interesting topic.

    submitted by /u/PoEScionHentai
    [link] [comments]

    Any idea if we're getting a Double bounty added later on this season? S20

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 10:49 PM PDT

    I know we just got the double goblin spawn, which is great for those that still want a shot at farming for those super rare Cosmic Wings, but I heard some rumors of a possible double bounty.

    submitted by /u/4Za_ForzaRacer
    [link] [comments]

    It’s the small achievements in life.....

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    I'm sure it's a pretty noob number but I managed a new personal best kill streak today. 732 kills with my WW Rend. It only ended cause the GR guardian showed up.

    submitted by /u/MerlinCa
    [link] [comments]

    How is D3 on switch? My buddy is about to buy and I'm not sure what I want to tell him to play on. I like Xbox one version but will but switch version if it's ok.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    How long does it take y’all to get a character to GR 70+?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    I'm on switch.

    My seasonal crusader was rocking my world and when I got the haedrigs gift set for the season that boosts hammer damage by 14,000% I was in heaven.

    Now I plateaued at GR 55, and I'm having trouble there. Dying a lot and long times to kill. This is the first character I've got who's making it to this level of gameplay.

    If the answer is just more grinding I'm fine with that. But I would love to know if there's something I'm missing. I'm trying to build the thorns invoker set so I really don't mind the grind right now.

    submitted by /u/hoovy_woopeans1
    [link] [comments]

    Tips on leveling up

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    I'm not very knowledgeable on good ways to level up characters and I want to get the platinum achievement but it takes a really long time to level up each character. I am wondering if anyone could give me any tips. Right now I just keep doing act 1 in adventure mode and mainly going to the halls of agony level 3.

    submitted by /u/TyGotch2
    [link] [comments]

    I have a question about chest space & stash.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    I have a ton of junk on my non seasonal characters chest, no space at all. So my question is, all the items I have on my seasonal characters chest, once the season ends, (where does all the items go if there isn't enough space?) Just curious, I have to clean up my stash LOL

    submitted by /u/4Za_ForzaRacer
    [link] [comments]

    How do I report a player for botting?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    I saw in some forum post that I could send an email to [hacks@blizzard.com](mailto:hacks@blizzard.com). I did, and absolutely nothing happened. Is there anything else I can do?

    Edit: I should clarify this is Diablo 3.

    submitted by /u/just--keep--swimming
    [link] [comments]

    What other effects would you like to see in D4 like the ice damage CHILL effect?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    The way it works in D4 as shown in gameplay videos, is when you do ice damage, it applies chill status on enemies, slowing their movement more and more until it freezes them.

    It's a cool feature, and it can be expanded on other damage types. Also, new affixes they added, DEMONIC, ANGELIC and ANCESTRAL tie in to this system, increasing duration of debuff or increasing damage of status effects. This opens up new possible builds.

    Here are some ideas, and I would like to hear what you come up with (I'm using 5 stacks just to illustrate it better, doesnt have to be exactly 5):

    Fire: applies burn; at 5 stacks, there is an explosion dealing xx dmg in an xx area

    Lightning: applies shock; at 5 stacks, chain lightning is released from target dealing xx and jumps to 2 targets

    shock status: target has increased chance to be critically hit by 3%, stacks up to 5 times.

    Poison: applies poison; at 5 stacks, it expunges all stacks of poison from target, dealing whole damage from stacks in an instant, instead of dot

    Earth: applies attack speed reduction; at 5 stacks it petrifies target

    Physical: applies bleeding; at 5 stacks, heals you for xx% of damage done

    Storm: increases your attack speed by 4% (up to 20%); at 5th stacks, your next attack you do knocks back the target

    submitted by /u/dragandb
    [link] [comments]

    Hopefully they will remove CRITICAL DAMAGE and COOLDOWN REDUCTION from possible item affixes in D4

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    What im hoping for D4 is that these two affixes are removed from the possible affixes that apear on items. We see how dominant they are in D3 and the game suffers for it. Better implementation would be to have some legendary items that can add +crit dmg or reduce a cooldown of a skill by x seconds; it would make those items more special or build defining.

    Let us build crit chance up to 100% if we want, but crit dmg is always 200%.

    Some legendary powers (and passives) can break this rule, for example: "Critical damage now deals 300% instead of 200% damage".

    Other thing is this can open a lot of other options, like on crit builds.

    Same thing with CD%, just limit it to leg powers and skill augments. Make it skill specific, not universal like in D3.

    submitted by /u/dragandb
    [link] [comments]

    [Thinking aloud] What if you could increase/modify the legendary affix on an item by socketing gems/jewels/etc?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    If I'm correct, there are no longer skill runes in Diablo IV. As you assign ranks to a skill, this skill will increase it power and obtain new effects linearly, so ramification is based on legendary affixes you get from items.

    Today I've been thinking about how cool would it be if a legendary item had a basic affix that could be expanded/modified based on what you socket on it. It might be from common gems to specific socketable items for that specific legendary. Some effects might even need more than one socketable item (kind of a combination of legendary affixes + runewords).

    Just came to my mind a while ago while washing dishes.

    submitted by /u/Ropp_Stark
    [link] [comments]

    Primal drops

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    I returned to Diablo3 after multiple rage quits on League of Legends (LoL). Don't get me wrong, I had to learn a lot about the game and had fun, but I just wasn't getting the right hit of dopamine from LoL. I needed to blow shit up. Vaporize some demons. With the Rona spring break, time isn't an issue anymore. I've managed to farm a shit load of primals. In between rolling fatties, I started s20 with a valor sader and then in 2 BO flavored days I made a WD with 2 primals.

    Sader: https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Beastaholic-1104/hero/120595380

    WD: https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Beastaholic-1104/hero/120782040

    What the fuck is going on? I got the 2 primals, crimson boots and compass rose ring, from crafting and then re-rolling ancients in kani. I've never had such luck in this game. You can tell because all of my other characters are absolute dogshit. I got a bunch of other primal trash cans: https://imgur.com/gallery/Mf8825U

    Is there a new patch that increased the drop rate? Did I just learn how to play the game? It's 4:00 pm (EST) where are your masks? When will we see Khabib vs Tony? Can I wipe with my gloves? Do I still suck at D3? How can I power level new people if they do not have Torment 16 unlocked, go to T6? How many bots do you think you encounter every time you do public runs?

    submitted by /u/beastaholic1
    [link] [comments]

    Just found this sweet Amulet with my first Hardcore Sorceress!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    [Switch] Change hero mid-campaign and retain progress?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    Hi everyone!

    I started playing diablo 3 on Switch for the first time today on coop with my gf, and we are about halfway through the first act on campaign mode (just killed the Skeleton King). She 's playing barbarian, I'm playing witch doctor, but I think I'd like to change to a wizard before we progress any further.

    Is there anyway I can start with a new hero (wizzard) from the point in the campaign where we currently are? I've read and seen people going to game settings with a new hero and being able to jump right into a specific part of the campaign, but whenever I do that I can only select Act I - Episode 1: fallen star. Do I ahve to begin from scratch or am I doing something wrong?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Awac1991
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Challenge Rift Thread - 04/20/20

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    Welcome to week 147 of the Challenge Rifts. Please feel free to use this thread to discuss this week's Challenge Rift. Feel free to post guides, tips, and tricks.

    Make sure you specify your region, as different regions have different Challenge Rifts.

    submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with season

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    Whatever I do I cannot finish a t13 rift in 4 minutes and I cant finish the season objectives without doing that . Anyone know what to do ?

    submitted by /u/LePeen
    [link] [comments]

    Just got diablo 3 on switch. whos a good chatacter to solo

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    Title

    submitted by /u/Atathor
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment