• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 21, 2020

    Diablo Lore question: Are the characters from the 3rd game just normal mortals (with normal parents) that are starting to show traits of their Nephalem ancestry? Is this happening because of the World Stone's destruction? Is everyone in Sanctuary a (potential) Nephalem now?

    Diablo Lore question: Are the characters from the 3rd game just normal mortals (with normal parents) that are starting to show traits of their Nephalem ancestry? Is this happening because of the World Stone's destruction? Is everyone in Sanctuary a (potential) Nephalem now?


    Lore question: Are the characters from the 3rd game just normal mortals (with normal parents) that are starting to show traits of their Nephalem ancestry? Is this happening because of the World Stone's destruction? Is everyone in Sanctuary a (potential) Nephalem now?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    Question in the title... I've been on the wiki but it's not clear to me. Wondering if there is speculation or maybe canonical lore.

    submitted by /u/AlchemicRez
    [link] [comments]

    Unbearable lag after update (Americas)

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    since the update this morning, I've been having 1.5k ping, constant, on the Americas server from Brazil. It's absolutely unplayable and won't go away. anyone experiencing similar? My internet is pristine.

    edit: this solved it for me. more or less.

    https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/t/extreme-lag-for-3-days/15385/2

    edit2: fixed the link.

    Courtesy of /u/vidal101 .

    submitted by /u/Lucifer_Hirsch
    [link] [comments]

    Tyrael Themed Lightsaber Etch and Customisation I Just Finished - "I Am Justice Itself"

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    When the campaign ends and what to do after?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    We started today and playing with a friend in campaign mode, we are lvl 56 atm in The Survivor's Enclave, when the campaign ends, are we starting adventure mode after the campaign, do we have to do adventure mode acts?

    submitted by /u/eQuara
    [link] [comments]

    How to deal with projectiles in this game

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    The biggest problem I have with this game is how absurd the projectiles are. It's almost impossible to see them when you're in the clusterfuck that are the high gr, specially whenever it's on the smaller maps and i cant progress because of them. It's starting to get really frustrating to get one shotted by the almost invisible lance that was thrown by a guy that its not even on your radius of vision. How do I deal with this problem

    submitted by /u/podente
    [link] [comments]

    Full set - what now?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    Hello all,

    So I've fully farmed the full set I want (WW Rend barb) with both weapons ancient - but what now?

    Do I just keep farming to get all my items ancient/primal? Do I start branching out to other sets?

    Excuse me if this is a stupid question, just feeling a bit lost now!

    submitted by /u/DadaLumLum
    [link] [comments]

    What are the worst mobs in GRs?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    In GRs, certain mobs will make you pull your hair out the moment you see them. As a LOD Hydra wizard, here at top 5 monsters that make my life a nightmare

    1) Spear goatmen - Even when I am doing 15 GRs down, running into a pack of these can mean instant death

    2) Succubus witch - The somewhat-homing projectiles they shoot can also mean instant death if I am not careful

    3) Lacuni huntress - Their grenades deal a shocking amount of damage

    4) Ghastly seraph/fat angels - Their ice can 2-shot me if I am not careful

    5) Sand wasp - Once again another sure-death if I stupidly charge into their midst

    What are the worst mobs to you?

    submitted by /u/Eriflee
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 1 is the best game of all time

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    Need help on the switch

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I play on PC and switch and I am fully geared on PC I can offer power levels and gear runs. I am looking to get some help with gear runs on the switch. Shoot me a message if interested.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Everhart88
    [link] [comments]

    Does Everyone Only Play Season Journey?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    I'm new on PS4. I really like the game, but can't find anyone to join on regular game.

    submitted by /u/coopersdaddy
    [link] [comments]

    Make a New Acct?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    I play with a VPN running almost always on my PC and I just got back into D3 (made new acct). Blizzard locked my account bc of suspicious activity and I feel like Blizzard won't be very quick to deal with
    my support ticket. Should I just make a new acct and not play with my VPN on? Only lvl 20

    submitted by /u/SomosHustlin
    [link] [comments]

    WW vs Charge Barb season 20 GR pushing

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    Just curious as to which is better, I'm seeing most places saying Whirlrend is the best Barb build to run in this season, however I noticed that at the top of the Barb solo leaderboard (and the whole S20 solo leaderboard) there's a Raekor/Savages charge barb that's already cleared a 150: https://www.diabloprogress.com/rating.stat_grift_solo_s20

    submitted by /u/Neochet
    [link] [comments]

    Been Playing Diablo 3 for a While Now, Need Some Info

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    I leveled my classes to 70 couple days ago and finished some sets but I can't find a way to not die in one hit let alone clear torment lvls 10+ aside from using my demon hunter.

    My Demon hunter is just a glass cannon if I use shadows mantle and okay if I go marauder. I just finished thousand storms for my monk and raekor for my barbarian but they aren't doing either enough dmg or surviving more than one hit.

    Is this just the norm for this game? Do I really only have the choice of dmg with little to no defence or defence with no dmg?

    I enjoyed the demon hunter but getting tired of being stuck playing that class if I want to farm blood shards and death's breath.

    submitted by /u/agmoyer
    [link] [comments]

    WEEKLY RAGE THREAD - 04/21/20

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    REMEMBER THE RULES:

    • POST IN ALL CAPS
    • VENT YOUR FRUSTRATIONS
    • ALL POSTS MUST BE DIABLO RELATED

    ENJOY!

    submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    So I have tier 10 gems and I have up graded them to 10 before and now all of a sudden it shows it's there but it won't let me craft them it will only let me craft imperial its annoying cause I was going to start augmenting all my ancients so if anyone has the same problem or solved the problem please get back to me.

    submitted by /u/Yakkyyakk
    [link] [comments]

    What is better in natalias vengance? Strafe or Rapid fire?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    Well its in tittle

    submitted by /u/ArthasCZ
    [link] [comments]

    lagging and dc

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 05:29 AM PDT

    have been disconnecting and lagging since monday, anyone facing this? it was fine last week though. i keep getting 3006 error. at the start game screen, i cant click the start game button and it says unable to while joining party which im not

    submitted by /u/pzrb71
    [link] [comments]

    Have some questions regarding ‘high paragon’

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 01:32 AM PDT

    When it comes to rolling stats for items. I've seen from many posts say that you should roll primary stat for area dmg/%dmg or crit at 'high paragon'. But i have no idea to which extent it's considered high paragon. I'm at 1000 paragon now and i'm not sure to be looking for area damage.

    Also, do people usually I dump all points into primary stats or split some into vitality?

    submitted by /u/jenokop
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment