• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 4, 2020

    Diablo WD Jade Harvester build - does echoing fury still exist?

    Diablo WD Jade Harvester build - does echoing fury still exist?


    WD Jade Harvester build - does echoing fury still exist?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    Hi guys. I've been trying to build the icy-veins JH build and there's just 3 pieces missing. I'm confused, I thought echoing fury only drops from act 1 cache but then I read things to make me believe otherwise. I'm playing on switch btw- don't know if that makes a difference.

    Anyone know?

    submitted by /u/Eyaldancr to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    SWK TR spirit issues

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 02:57 AM PDT

    Hi there guys/girls,

    I've been pushing GR's a bit and am currently at GR107, whilst my dmg is fine I'm struggling to keep up my spirit. I play on a Nintendo Switch so I can't import my character sheet but my stats are as follows

    Attack speed increase - 31% CHD - 528% CHC - 52% CDR - 50.15% Spirit cost reduction - 42.04%

    As for build/gear I've copied this guide https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/monk-tempest-rush-build-with-sunwuko

    I have 100% up time on Epiphany but I still end up depleting my spirit pool, I'm still able to clear the GR but there are times when I have to stop casting TR so that my spirit can regen a bit. Any help or advice would be appreciated, my gear is far from perfect but I don't think I should be struggling with spirit with the above stats I have given?

    submitted by /u/Yozu_ to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Primus + Slowtime Lod Hydra. hitting the 24 fpa breakpoint while buffing your tankyness.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    Hitting the hydra aps breakpoint usually means slotting witching hour or running a trifecta ias squirt, which is not that easy to get. The tipical route Will mean wh, which Will force you to cube hergbash thus disabling a unity/karini/coe ring setup.

    Remembering some season long ago when we used to run hydra in groups we used timestretch (among other buffs) to get to the 2.69 aps breakpoint. So why not take it a step further and use all runes to also debuff enemies for more damage taken and dealt and get some crowd control at the same time. Point of no return also tends to stun enemies in line formations which also comes Handy for mamoths hydra fire trails, they Will also be quite slowed to get out of them.

    yes damage mitigation from unity Will be bigger 50% vs 25%. but mobs attack 20% slower inside and u are damn safe dfrom projectiles inside, so it should even out except for ground effects. But ur gaining a Good 20% multiplicative damage boost from the breakpoint + 15% debuff (unsure if this is dibs or a separate multiplier)

    Gearwise, you use primus and hergbash and cube magistrate and no unity.

    Here is a 115 clear using this:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLWdOfvCRpw&feature=youtu.be

    this would be the setup i used.

    https://www.d3planner.com/719934313

    vs

    Standard blackhole variant.

    https://www.d3planner.com/547299375

    Discus!

    submitted by /u/ximae to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Probably obvious... but which sword is better?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/ULYikuW

    For context... I know Furnace is better to use. But I want to use a BoP for speed farming T16 and low level GRs where I can cube Ingeom and Nems to go faster.

    I just don't know how much the low affix will actually hurt me.

    submitted by /u/Icarusqt to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Frenzy Barb Pushing

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    This season I'm trying to push as far as I can as a frenzy barb (first season as a barb in general). Outside of augments and getting ancients for my last few pieces which items should I be focusing on for best improvements.

    I was thinking compass rose is the least optimal stated? Character link below. I'm currently at GR110 and 825 paragon.

    https://www.d3planner.com/439827938

    submitted by /u/Riek101 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Just returned after several years away and I need some build advice

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    Hi everyone. I just started playing again last week and I'm loving the game but I feel a bit lost for what to do now that I've got my first gear set. I followed an icy veins guide for the low tier 6-p Inarius corpse explosion build here.

    Since then I've completed the 3 cube items and I've been leveling my 3 legendary gems. I'm paragon 522 and I don't know what I'm supposed to do to get myself to the next stage. I checked the primary Diablo 3 sub and saw Deadset's build guide for necro's which was similar to icy-veins, but I have no idea what low, mid, high, and top tier actually represent.

    I'm hoping to gain understanding of what each tier represents, advice on a good build for me to try next, and how I should be approaching endgame.

    Appreciate the help!

    submitted by /u/bellybuttonexplorer to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Off Meta

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    Yo Necros !

    there are 2-3 viable builds around and i want some fresh wind in my gameplay ^^

    hit me up with your best / funniest / most interesting off Meta builds that you learned to love even they re not meta

    submitted by /u/derloraxx to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    The best whirlrend push setup IS:

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    Wielding Ambos

    Crimson Belt / Pants

    Wrath set + morticks + hellfire amulet with a useful passive (mine is fury +25% dmg)

    Band of might + zodiac ring

    CUBE: RoRG + lamentation + stone gauntlets

    Band of might + stone gauntlets is unbelievable, you basically can't die with that and wrath of berserker up.

    With crimson set you'll easily hit enough CDR to keep up wrath 100% which is very important with stone gauntlets.. its crucial. Also unlike using focus set.. the crimson set will give you a consistent 60% dmg boost and 40-50% additional damage reduction.

    Anyway, I know there's a bunch of different combinations, and I've tested them all, this is best.

    submitted by /u/handpanquestions to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    WKL in TR Build

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    Hi all

    Maybe a newb question but for WKL to proc Cyclone Strike do you need to have it as a Skill?

    Just seeing builds running WKL without it in the skill set (ie https://www.diablofans.com/builds/105478-tempest-rush-poj-tanky-push-build)

    Im currently running WKL but having it on bar for it to proc, would love to swap out for something else

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/scouser83 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Armor gems for high GR pushing

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    How much main stat do you guys prefer to have before using rubies in your armor instead of topaz?

    I have 7 pieces of gear with level 110 augments on them, including topaz gems and I'm around 16.5k Intelligence.

    Also, is there really a difference if you split between rubies and emeralds rather than all of one gem? i.e. 3 emeralds in chest, 2 ruby in legs

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/colediosoutos to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    130 GR

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    Hey Guys, short Question. Is it possible for me with 2000 Paragon to do an 130 GR? At the moment I realy dont know what to push. I habe an zMonk, zBarb, Rend Barb and Crusader with Heaven build. So I thought that to do an 130 GR should be Crusader the best. My other Idea was to build an Tempest Monk. What do you guys think?

    Thanks for advice

    submitted by /u/Lipo1 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to build a competitive push build with GG Echoing Fury + Won Kim Lau? Or Is it just Istvans/Shenlongs for pushing?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    I have a pretty decent EF and WKL. Are they competitive for pushing? If so, what would be a great Cube set up then if I equip WKL? Thank you.

    Or is this season just for Istvan's/Shenlong's?

    submitted by /u/_Duality_ to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment