• Breaking News

    Friday, April 3, 2020

    Diablo Diablo 3 Eternal Collection is $12 in my country's PlayStation Store. I've never played a Diablo game. Is this still worth getting into in 2020?

    Diablo Diablo 3 Eternal Collection is $12 in my country's PlayStation Store. I've never played a Diablo game. Is this still worth getting into in 2020?


    Diablo 3 Eternal Collection is $12 in my country's PlayStation Store. I've never played a Diablo game. Is this still worth getting into in 2020?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    The game seems old now. Is it still active? I don't even know if I'll like it because I've never played a game like this. But a friend says it'll be worth it. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/blackman9977
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo Reddit Still shows "S19 Start March 13"

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    Not sure why this hasn't changed specially since the S20 started already.

    Any moderator is willing to update this?

    submitted by /u/LazarusD3
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Series X in Diablo 4 style

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 02:15 AM PDT

    Xbox Series X in Diablo 4 style

    Just found that twitter from XboxPope. I just love his work and concepts of new Microsoft console and this for Diablo 4 is just stunning!

    https://twitter.com/XboxPope/status/1245737468143505409

    https://preview.redd.it/cjltaza7lkq41.jpg?width=2048&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=ff2b07076b313bf6796b3239afd404df0dc36404

    submitted by /u/siomer
    [link] [comments]

    How do people run lighting fast in rifts?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    I see streamers and a couple people in my games just go crazy fast in rifts

    submitted by /u/EverBlack697
    [link] [comments]

    Class Background and Lore VS Real World Parallels.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 08:55 PM PDT

    You may have seen my Lore posts for Diablo and as I was responding to a comment the thought came to me... would you be interested in looking at various classes from Diablo and how they have parallels in the real world? For example: • Witch Doctor's beliefs matched with with Voodoo. • Druid's beliefs matched with Celtic Druids • Barbarians matched with Nordic beliefs

    Please comment below with your thoughts

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Nixie-Vale
    [link] [comments]

    New to the game

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 10:40 PM PDT

    Hey anyone wants to power level my character to 70? Lmk:)

    submitted by /u/b_ryan12
    [link] [comments]

    Extreme lag on EU PC (UK) today

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Anyone else? Been having 1k ping spikes, invisible mobs, maps not loading so there's just empty space, teleporting randomly, 5 second freezes. Profiles won't load, loading screens take 10 seconds, even the menu is loading slowly.

    submitted by /u/stars_of_the_lidl
    [link] [comments]

    Any help would be appreciated!

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    So, i specced myself to the top rank one this season, but apparently this build is a glass cannon, how do i play this particular build without dying in torment 16 at paragon 830 from even the simplest attacks?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    Storm armor+karini issues

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 03:58 PM PDT

    I've been playing lod hydra lately and there are times where my storm armor just takes forever to proc which leads to my karini damage reduction dropping off and instantly dying sometimes. Does anyone know what could be causing this that may enable me to change how i play?

    submitted by /u/rafiee
    [link] [comments]

    Hellfire multiplayer for diablo 1

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    Not sure if this is right place to post, but me and my friends just started playing the diablo 1 multiplayer together but realized they don't offer multiplayer for the hellfire expansion. I saw there was a patch that made it work but it seems like it was for the cd install version of the game not GOG download. Does anybody know of a patch or a simple way to make hellfire multiplayer playable on the GOG version?

    submitted by /u/BeerTitsBacon
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 2 mods?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    I am looking for a solid Diablo 2 mod. I am still fairly new to the world of D1 and D2 and i am looking for something that keeps true to the vanilla experience but simply improves it, think The Hell 2 in Diablo 1.

    I prefer offline play as De-sync drives me crazy and my connection isn't exactly the most stable.

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/terrorclaw143
    [link] [comments]

    My brother and I are playing Diablo(ps1) for the first time, and we were wondering what the best class setup is for a co-op playthrough.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    I think one of us is definitely gonna be the Warrior, so then the other just needs to choose between rogue or sorcerer. But would a rogue + sorcerer duo be good?

    Thanks for all your help guys I really appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/SurprisedTree
    [link] [comments]

    Hiw the heck do people on leaderboards already have almost full primal gear?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    I'm on xbox 1 If that changes anything

    submitted by /u/kwakadoodledoo
    [link] [comments]

    Anu - The First Being in Creation & Great Warrior

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    Decent necro build using corpse explosion?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    I'm disappointed that CE is so lackluster in this game compared to the glorious fun it was in D2. I think the Final Embrace rune is amazing (seeing the corpses spawn spidery legs and scurry off looks fantastic) and I would like a build to utilize this and the Final Embrace rune specifically.

    I was think either Inarius or Trag'Oul might work, but I have no idea if LoD might be better, especially since I'm not too familiar with all of the necro legendaries yet.

    submitted by /u/jktstance
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding stats of summoned/raised monsters

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    Hello, I'm doing some research regarding mechanics behind stats of undead mininons raised by Necro and minion summoned by Druid. I'm a new player so sorry for messing convention of names etc. So far I found info that stats of raised skeletons, and I think summoned golem, depend on skill level of respective skill during moment of summoning and are later independent from changes in this skill level, for example due to gear switch.

    What I'm not sure about is:

    1. Does this rule also apply to minions summoned by Druid?
    2. Do skills like Skeleton Mastery, Golem Mastery etc also determine stats of summons only during moment of summoning or changes in skill level affect stats of already summoned minions?
    submitted by /u/Blahuehamus
    [link] [comments]

    PC vs PS4

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    I have a pc and ps4 where it is better to buy Diablo, for passing high-level content?

    submitted by /u/OwlK12
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4 - D3 Seasonal - ps4 was swapped out

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    Hey all - I purchased a ps4 to help pass some time, it's been years but I've missed diabloooo. Anyways I was going at it, raised myself up to paragon 400 on my DH (nonspecific build atm, just gathering sets and build gear, enchanting and kadala gambling when the ps4 stopped working. So I swapped it out and figured my saves would be gone but the profile would still be online. (P400 DH) But when I loaded up d3 on the ps4 nothing was found online.

    If it's gone, it is what it is - i just started a monk on seasonal and will try and join an open game to level quick.

    My biggest irritation isn't that the game is lost, it's the hours I that I had to grind at night while the kiddo was asleep that's lost that I am a bit pissed about 🤣😅

    Lastly —— would anyone have some time to help push me through the quests. It would seriously save me a ton of time. I would appreciate it - again, I love the play time. But when I look at it as a parent (I lost a bunch of grind time I'll never get back 😭)

    submitted by /u/throwiobvi
    [link] [comments]

    How can a level 1 guy come to t16?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    As far as I know, you can only go to tourment 16 (public) if you solo rift level 75.

    But earlier today some random guy was the party leader and he invited some new guy with lvl 70, barely paragon 50ish, the 3 of us entered tourment 15. How is that possible?

    If you make your own private game you can make t16 games, but not public. This was indeed a private game.

    But when I invite someone I can't make any t16 games in private games.

    submitted by /u/llVIU
    [link] [comments]

    Fury of the Ancients legendary shoulders bugged? My ancients don't seem to me fury...

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 05:56 AM PDT

    Just wanting to check if anyone else is experiencing this? I have 6 piece IK set with fury of the ancients shoulders, they're attacking but my fury isn't going up...

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/jdcrispe
    [link] [comments]

    Computer reboots while playing Diablo 3. Any solution?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 01:25 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, I started playing D3 again today, after 4 years. Never had an issue, my computer is still the same as when I used to play back then, but now my computer is rebooting randomly, sometimes after 30 mins, sometimes 2hours...

    I use 3d rendering softwares, I play path of exile which is a lagfest, and I never experienced any problems like having my pc reboot, I don't think its my computer's fault, it is old but it works fine

    So yeah any help is very welcome, it's really frustrating I've crashed at 4/5 bounties 3 times :(

    submitted by /u/Ishamzz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment