• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 28, 2020

    Diablo Icy veins LoD Blessed shield / FoTH Valor set

    Diablo Icy veins LoD Blessed shield / FoTH Valor set


    Icy veins LoD Blessed shield / FoTH Valor set

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 10:31 PM PDT

    So according to Icyveins, the LoD Blessed Shield build is better than the Valor FoTH build, is that true? Even with 13 Ancients/Primals it would only be +9,750% damage (fully maxed Gem), but the FoTH Valor gets the 20k% increase. What am I missing? Just wondering if I should continue persuing the FoTH build or switch to the LoD Blessed Shield build now.

    submitted by /u/demo-lition2020 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Why is Chantodo's Primary BiS: %Dmg* or INT / AS / CDR / Socket (Emerald)? and another Archon question...

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    I do not want to mess up stat rerolls on a nice ancient I found so I figured I would try to clear this up here.

    According to the guides/theorycrafting I can find it seems with Cpt. Crimson setup here:

    https://www.diablofans.com/builds/106602-2-6-8-vyr-chantodo-crimson-speed

    We are stacking CDR everywhere we can find it even on ammy so why are we taking AS rolls on wep as opposed to CDR?

    Sorry if this is an obvious question I'm coming back after a 5 year hiatus and so there are a ton of gaps in my knowledge.

    While I may have the ear of a theorycrafter reading I have another question: in guides where it talks about at high paragon you shift stat pref on some items (main hand being one) to %dmg or other raw stats what is that number? I'm assuming above 800? And after that is there a magic ratio to run int/vit points or is it about keeping hp or other levels consistent?

    Thanks folks~

    edit: also Heres a link to my d3planner in case you have any thoughts on where to shoot for upgrade gear wise I know I was out of it and fucked the roll on that Chantodo's primary I know -_-: https://www.d3planner.com/828691948

    submitted by /u/NTN5 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Pain Enhancer question.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 12:19 AM PDT

    Why is pain enhancer used in Groups? Does WDs need that much aspd? I thought the only reason they attack is to spawn occy, place 3 phantasms for The Barber accumulation, and for RGs. Oh and to place Locust swarm.

    submitted by /u/Exxonia to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    WW maintaining speed, and Fury

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    So as the title stars, I'm having trouble maintain my fury at max. I have found myself running out. I am constantly WW around baddies, I am also feeling like I'm moving slow, I switched to see if sprint was going to be a good way to help (it did just ran out of fury faster.) I have 50/50 in max resource and movement I'm paragon Lv 1005.

    submitted by /u/flex_luther13 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Do the blood lances auto fired by the pestilence set trigger "blood is Power"

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 06:05 AM PDT

    Hello all! I played at launch for a few years. Getting back into it on xbox for the quaratntine. LOVING the necro.

    My question is the blood lances that are fired by the pestilence set when I consume corpses with devour..do they trigger blood is power? I found 3 pieces of the set so far and trying to get LotD cooldown refreshed ASAP. So I was wondering if when LotD is not active if I should be using the corpse lance attack or if I can just spam devour and that would be fine to trigger Blood is power. Just waiting for an obsidian ring of the zodiac to drop!!!!

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/salamander- to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Hey folks! New player, just got to LvL 70 and got my pieces for AoV build. I got some noob questions, thank you for your patience ahead of time ;)

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    Hey folks! HF I have all of the normal pieces of this build including the Bracers and Shield.

    1. Why not take advantage of the 6-piece set 20,000% damage bonus just to sub-in Captain Crimson?
    2. Why not cube Zodiac and use the Nightmare rings? 3. Why not Messerschmidt's for CD? With Fate of the Fell cubed?
    3. What do you cube for armor?
    4. Benefit of Flavor of Time? I have a rare necklace with an 81% Crit Damage roll, is that nuts or replaceable with FoT?
    5. Top gem? I play with my young Demon Hunter son, and I enjoy Wrath of Lightning movement speed so I can keep up, and we like seeing the lightning bolts they are cool lol. So I know I'm losing a spot there. Really need to make use of the other two ;)

    Thank you ahead of time for your help. I am not interested in pushing GR per say, I'd love to keep steed charge for fun and speed. Thank you for your help ahead of time, I'm a little slow, and not just at rifting ;)

    submitted by /u/OldUncleDaveO to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    What weapon/off-hand combos (no sets) work well with Manald Heal and lightning skills?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 11:25 PM PDT

    I'm using the lightning runes on Electrocute, Meteor, Blackhole, Archon, and Arcane Torrent. I'm also using Legacy of Nightmares and would prefer to not use a set and lose that. I'm thinking of either Thunderfury, Fulminator, Shard of Hate, Odyn Son, or Starfire, coupled with either a random legendary shield or Mykens ball.

    Any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/dudewiththebling to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    HC Seismic Slam CD/Survive Issues?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    Hey guys

    Got back into this season with SS barb. Running the icy veins build that has MotE mixed with Cpt Crimsons.

    Here is my current character Paragon 185ish

    Finally got the build fully together today, damage is great, but I'm running into some survivability/cooldown issues. Was testing it out on T10 and I can't seem to lower the CD of Call of the Ancients after I pop it with Obsidian ring procs to where the CD overlaps.

    This leaves me in situations where my fury generation comes to a screeching halt and also losing the ancients means I lose the Together as One rune, so I start taking massive spikes in damage.

    I have a maxed diamond in the helm, have some CD on gear. Anyone else know what the issue is? I was wondering if maybe the difficulty is too low and I'm one shotting things too quickly therefore not getting enough procs but I'm afraid to bump it obviously on HC.

    Thanks for any input.

    submitted by /u/KeyworkPredator to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    What is the most damage dealing build?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    Looking to transition to grift pushing. Any suggestions?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    Is Tal Rasha Meteor Build Dead?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    Typhon and frost hydra have been popular this season, but I would like to revisit Tal Rasha meteor and see if anyone still enjoys operating that build. I enjoyed re-watching Rhykker's video on this build. If you have experienced both builds, my questions are:

    1. How do you compare Typhon LoD mammoth hydra and Tal Rasha meteor in terms of GR push or sheer enjoyment?
    2. How do you compare Typhon frost hydra and Tal Rasha meteor in terms of GR push or sheer enjoyment?
    3. What legendary items do you think are best for Tal Rasha meteor? The usual spin on the Banes (stricken, trapped) and Taeguk?
    4. How do you rank Vyr Archon (VA), Typhon Hydra (TH), Tal Rasha Meteor (TRM)? Do you think VA>TH>TRM? The glory days of TRM is gone?
    5. What is your build and what is the highest GR you cleared with the remaining minutes under 13 minutes? Please share the build.
    submitted by /u/sforsierra to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    life per hit / vitality

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 05:30 AM PDT

    Hi mates, im stuck at GR128 and trying to get best gears.
    Playing spirit barrage, pls give me an advice which one is best for augment?

    https://imgur.com/ZRcpHdP

    https://imgur.com/NW3RcDd

    submitted by /u/clevermaxx to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    New to Crusader help a lil please?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    So i'm not usually the tank on D3. But my friends wanted me to try out the crusader. So far it seems boring tbh BUT it could be because i'm not used to it yet? I tried out the heavens fury build on Icy Veins on some rando monsters, not rifts as i'm barely at 42 Paragon points. Is it just me, am I doing something wrong, or whats up with that build, it seems there is no wrath generation at all...other than Akarat's Champion? I find myself constantly standing still waiting for cooldowns. Got the passives they have as well as the active skills. I only have the gloves of the valor set, so i'm holding off on putting them on until i get a second pair from the set.

    So the question/s is/are is this how Crusader should be played? Low cooldowns but high survivability. or is there another S or even A tier build that doesn't have me walking around/waiting for cooldowns. Is something like the blessed shield build cooldown reliant? I play with non-tank friends sometimes as well..like 3 outta 5 times im online for example.

    submitted by /u/TheRealChefBoiardi to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    So I did a few greater rifts with other players and leveled up my paragon about 300 lvls and got a bunch of gear that I ain’t using any ideas of what I should do with it?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment