• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 29, 2020

    Diablo And it all started

    Diablo And it all started


    And it all started

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    Modder launches full fan-made Diablo 2 remake in Grim Dawn engine.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    Diablo Music - Tristram [Full Guitar Tab For One Guitar]

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 12:46 AM PDT

    Wizard Vyr Chantodo. Archon w/ Crimson cooldown help?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 11:07 PM PDT

    I see the top players in the wizard leader boards that cleared GR 125+ using Vyr chantodo w/ Crimson. My question is, How do they manage to go back into acrhon form so quickly without the obsidian ring of the zodiac using the captain crimson set? I am so confused LOL someone please help. When I use the Crimson set, my archon cool down takes sooooo long. by the time it's ready, my archon stacks are about to finish -_-

    submitted by /u/4Za_ForzaRacer
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 2 time!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 10:51 PM PDT

    Tinkering around with d2 after stumbling across my cd keys. Starting up on East Ladder and was wondering, first if anyone still played lol, and 2nd anyone have a spare Civerbs Cudgel, Cathans ring, or Cathans ammy laying around? Will pay it forward, or back once I get on my feet! from the smell of things, gonna have a lot of time to hold true to said promise :]

    add me /f a Ready_or_Not

    submitted by /u/chuckbeezy
    [link] [comments]

    Crazy long hallway?!?!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 06:34 AM PDT

    Tapped out at lvl. 95 solo GRs. Suggestions?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    Hiya...this season I am playing a barbarian. I would love to accomplish a lvl. 100 GR (solo) before the season is over, so if you guys have suggestions on bettering me build, please bring 'em on! my current build

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/snitterific
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for group Hardcore Seasonal (PC)

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    I'm coming back to the game after many years, just got the necromancer. Playing Hardcore seasonal Act 1.

    Add me: Zed#1877

    submitted by /u/TheRealWukong
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else notice

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    So the Immortal King's helmet is a mask........ is no one else surprised by this?

    submitted by /u/tOOSSEt
    [link] [comments]

    Paragon lvls in diablo 3

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    I just hit level 70 with my barbarian last week since then I have gone up 24 paragon lvls. I know that paragon points continue on forever. Do they points take more and more xp to hit the next lvl like the regular lvls?

    Also I've heard that the paragon points can carry over when you make a new character. Does that mean when I start a new character it just transfers points I haven't used, or do they have all the stats my other character leveled up like in the same manner I put them towards my barbarian? Also if they do transfer can I apply them whenever or do I have to wait until I hit level 70 with the new character?

    submitted by /u/GonnaGoFat
    [link] [comments]

    Questions on Achievements and Season

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    Questions on Achievements and Season

    I searched for a question like this and didn't find a clear answer, sorry if it's duplicated. I finished the season jorney today and I decided that I will stop playing hardcore. I love it, but most of my friends play on SC and I tired of playing alone :(. Well, before I switch to SC, I decided to complete all HC achievements. I started with the "Trophy Hunting" one.TL;DR: I went after this rare, killed it and the list didn't change. Is it because I am doing it with a seasonal hero? Or is it because I tried it on Adventure Mode and it should be on Story Mode? Thanks!

    https://preview.redd.it/qub9x4di9nv41.png?width=1194&format=png&auto=webp&s=23f1bed2c2e1d35ab5638644cd16584548a3e351

    submitted by /u/rarfs
    [link] [comments]

    Noob question here

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    So for the last few weeks I have tried to get myself the swamp land waders for Necromancer. Yes I know i should have been using a monk for my rolls but I just found this out. So my question is. If I make a new character (monk) and level it to 70 and get my swamp land waders. 1, if I level my monk and get the swamp land waders can I use them on my Necro that is a seasonal character? Or do I have to get really lucky with my Necro on a riff drop.. I just need them to compete the lod builds.

    submitted by /u/tayswaggyp
    [link] [comments]

    Season pass question

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    How does it work for a second character when everything is completed from another one?

    submitted by /u/Nose_malose
    [link] [comments]

    WEEKLY RAGE THREAD - 04/28/20

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    REMEMBER THE RULES:

    • POST IN ALL CAPS
    • VENT YOUR FRUSTRATIONS
    • ALL POSTS MUST BE DIABLO RELATED

    ENJOY!

    submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
    [link] [comments]

    Since you devs are still working on Diablo 4 in very early phases, i just want to make 1 thing perfectly clear. Necromancers.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    Add the Necromancer. We still want them. We just got them in d3 and it was great. We want them in d4. If its too late and needs to be the first expansion, fine, but i feel like d4 is at least 3 years out. So get cracken.

    submitted by /u/perado
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 2 on Mac

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    Yeah Ik, I'm a n00b or something, but I really want to play Diablo 2 on my Mac computer but Idk if it will run with Mac OS Catalina (bc of the 32 bit thing). Some advice would be nice. Thanks! 😊

    submitted by /u/Reed_Underwood
    [link] [comments]

    Hello newbie here!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    So hey guys, Diablo 3 eternal collection is currently £18 on the Xbox store. So my question is should I buy it for someone who has never played a Diablo game?

    But I've also seen there is a new Diablo coming out so should I wait for that?

    So just some other questions on top of my main question. Is there going to be anyone for me to play with being a noob?

    Any big reasons why I should play or why I shouldn't play?

    And last thing, I know this is based allot around end game, but how long is the actual campaign?

    Is the just grinding fun?

    submitted by /u/leonski2
    [link] [comments]

    How to bypass age restriction to buy Diablo 2 for my little brother?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    I'm 25, he's 15. I want to buy him Diablo 2 so we can play together. I have parental control over him but I put no restriction on him (didn't even setup parental control). When we log in to his account and try to buy Diablo 2, a message tells us that he cannot have access to this content because of age restrictions.

    What can we do to bypass this and play together? Delete the account and create an account with a different age? Is there a different way?

    submitted by /u/Xerfus
    [link] [comments]

    Friend trying to get an upgrade (D3)

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 03:30 AM PDT

    Friend trying to get an upgrade (D3)

    Friend rolling sword upgrades on the cube trying to get something better, the cube was having none of it though.

    https://preview.redd.it/55gf8kdodjv41.png?width=695&format=png&auto=webp&s=4b6d7169111d6a87cde683b136b8506166622c1e

    submitted by /u/LordSylkis
    [link] [comments]

    Did I get a modded wepon?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 03:09 AM PDT

    Someone just came onto my server and gave me a 12,000 dmg wepon and a necklace that gives me +8000 everything. Are these modded items and should I get rid of them?

    submitted by /u/summersuki
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment