• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 26, 2020

    Diablo [Question] Sustained Attack and The Flow of Eternity

    Diablo [Question] Sustained Attack and The Flow of Eternity


    [Question] Sustained Attack and The Flow of Eternity

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 01:36 AM PST

    When I use Sustained Attack, the CD of Seven-Sided Strike becomes 14 sec.
    When I use Sustained Attack + The Flow of Eternity, the CD of Seven-Sided Strike is STILL 14 sec.
    I had The Flow of Eternity to be in the slot in Kanai's Cube. The CD is STILL 14 sec.

    How? don't they stack?
    https://www.reddit.com/r/DiabloSwitch/comments/an6wd6/help_with_my_monk/
    the first comment in this post says they stack.

    submitted by /u/mrhsiu to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    New to Seasonal. Halp!

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 04:03 PM PST

    Hey. So S19 is my first try at a seasonal. Can you do anything with a Corrupted Ashbringer with our endgame builds? I'm doing a bit of a hybrid build, but so far, so good.

    submitted by /u/nycawr to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    PTR 2.6.8 build

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 12:06 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment