• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 5, 2020

    Diablo What will your ptr builds be?

    Diablo What will your ptr builds be?


    What will your ptr builds be?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 08:19 PM PST

    I think I'll just stick to the new set. The seasonal bug seems kinda weak to me. I will definitely try the new 2 set and try that on other builds.

    submitted by /u/opaladindefg to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Our clan Sync is recruiting

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 11:27 PM PST

    [SYNC RECRUITING]

    Sync is a Diablo 3 clan on the European servers. We are looking for more active and friendly players to join our community. We are doing 150 meta timepush in more groups as well as para farming etc. There are no current requirements for joining. With currently 65 members (growing fast), we usally have 30 online each night and 10+ on discord. We do like it when people use discord, that's where we make groups, have a laugh and help each other out. The social aspect is important to us.

    If you wish to join go in to communities -> clan and search for: Sync

    If you are in one, remember to leave your current clan when applying.

    You are also welcome to check out our discord server and ask around at: https://discord.gg/x93s2P8

    submitted by /u/LeedLeedLeed to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t get the seeker of the light set

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 11:34 AM PST

    I don't know what I'm doing wrong but when I use kadala to get seeker of the light set pieces or when I farm greater rifts I always get pieces for every other set, is there any way I can fix this/increase the chances of getting the seeker of the light set pieces or am I out of luck?

    submitted by /u/garydinglechalk to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    anyone available for gear boost? (eu)

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 04:06 PM PST

    would be absolutely fantastic. i started to play again after a looong break. add me Mooncranky#2833

    submitted by /u/robloxnut to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment