• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 5, 2020

    Diablo Thank you so so much for the support yesterday of those who came by to the stream!

    Diablo Thank you so so much for the support yesterday of those who came by to the stream!


    Thank you so so much for the support yesterday of those who came by to the stream!

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 06:24 PM PST

    Yesterday, i made a post saying i was gonna stream Diablo 1 since I haven't played it in many years. So many people showed up and made it a lot of fun.

    It was great to see a lot of people reminisce over the original game or learn new things about it for those who haven't played

    I honestly otherwise wouldn't have made it as far as in the game as I did without your guys company 😊 So far I've made it to level 14 and since have been struggling.

    Hopefully tonight I'll defeat diablo. Hope you guys can come by again!

    And again thanks for everything :D

    Original Post

    23 years ago on Christmas, my uncle had gotten his first windows PC and one of the first games he showed me was Diablo.

    I tried playing it but I was way too scared in the first dungeon with the demon sounds and screams. Adventure of Hyperman, Cyberia, & Reader Rabbit were my go to games😎

    23 years later though, I'm hoping to beat the game tonight!

    So if anyone wants to come hang out & join me on the adventure, I'll be streaming it on my twitch tonight

    submitted by /u/AceOfPilotsGG
    [link] [comments]

    I have a question about the darkening of Tristram.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 08:30 AM PST

    I noticed that a few of the OG Tristram citizens were present, but they were corpses.

    After my Crusader said "I can't open this.", I got the idea that I could interact with those corpses somehow, but I don't know if I can do that or how to do it.

    submitted by /u/AurulentAvenger
    [link] [comments]

    continuing my first playthrough of diablo 1, please give me advice! this game went from tough to insane very quickly...love it

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 10:30 PM PST

    A build question for mage/necro

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 05:54 PM PST

    Why do most of the builds require swamp land waders? They are witch dr pants so i feel like there are better options? I just dont really understand it

    submitted by /u/9_Kairam_3
    [link] [comments]

    Darking of Tritram event help

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 09:37 PM PST

    I want to get the Butcher pet. Do I have to beat the entire campaign to access the event if I start from level 1?

    submitted by /u/hitezz
    [link] [comments]

    Cant get diablo to run on windows 8

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 07:58 PM PST

    I uninstalled because I need to go back to patch 1.13 for atma transfers.

    Well now it wont run at all

    In the target line I put space -w it still womt work I've tried all compatibility issues.

    This game worked fine before i played it yesterday

    submitted by /u/thewildgoose4466
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone give me a simple explanation of Seasonal?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 12:33 PM PST

    In its most basic aspect, it exists... why? To get special rewards and/or equipment? Thanks.

    edit: Thanks for the replies; I appreciate both the positive and negative perspectives.

    submitted by /u/Wasabi_Footprints
    [link] [comments]

    Gear Question

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 10:46 AM PST

    So I'm a level 30 sorcerer about to enter the Diablo layer in nightmare difficulty. So I have a +8 all attributes and 30 all-res ring, and a 28 magic ring. The magic ring gives me 40 more Mana, is it worth the 30 all-res or no?

    submitted by /u/FrigginFrogs666
    [link] [comments]

    Nephalem vs 9 Uber Diablo

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 05:26 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment