• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 5, 2020

    Diablo What rune should I use for rend?

    Diablo What rune should I use for rend?


    What rune should I use for rend?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 10:12 PM PST

    I've read guides that all tell me to use bloodbath rune for pushing since it works well with high densities, but half of the top ten on the seasonal leaderboard are using the lacerate rune. why??

    submitted by /u/wewedf to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    LOD Carnevil priorities after full set

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 09:02 AM PST

    I started playing WD after years without D3 and I've now completed the basic LOD Carnevil set (except for 2x Unity...).

    I'm wondering what my aim should be now? Basically all items are non-ancient but what should be my Kadala priority? What are the items to try to improve first? Should I do this through normal rifts or GR's?

    submitted by /u/Maartentjj to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment