• Breaking News

    Monday, January 6, 2020

    Diablo Is there a LoD Hammerdin build?

    Diablo Is there a LoD Hammerdin build?


    Is there a LoD Hammerdin build?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 01:09 AM PST

    Due to my drops it's seems like a good plan to use blessed hammer as my main damage dealer with the LoD gem. But I can't seem to find any builds out there for that. Does it mean that it's a bad idea? Or am I just looking at the wrong places?

    submitted by /u/LeifIngeNB to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    How To Get Butcher Pet In Diablo 3 (Darkening Of Tristram Event)

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 07:09 PM PST

    How To Get Butcher Pet In Diablo 3 (Darkening Of Tristram Event)

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 06:56 PM PST

    Next step for my WW/Rend Barb

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 12:33 PM PST

    I've currently done GR107 in 7:30, with a couple of deaths. I'm trying to get all my Ancient gear Augmented with lvl 100 gems giving 500 strength per item.

    What should I be concentrating on? Getting a higher GR to increase my socked gems, or continue with getting my Ancient items Augmented?

    https://www.d3planner.com/879127344

    submitted by /u/Tekkers84 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 01, 2020

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 10:33 PM PST

    Ask simple questions and/or get gear help in this thread!

    If you are asking for help with gear, either include a d3planner link, your battle.net profile, or screenshots of the items you want to compare.

    Creating your own thread is still acceptable but we advice you to try here atleast!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Legacy of dreams build #78 on ladder season 17

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 10:08 PM PST

    https://youtu.be/X6j6oBtQsfw

    110 solo gr wave of light legacy of nitemares build

    submitted by /u/SadisticChristian to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    [Week 01] Items/Specs mega thread!

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 04:07 PM PST

    Weekly sticky. Post your questions on items, gearing, specs and other small things here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    UE vs Impale for hardcore

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 04:39 AM PST

    I thought impale was far and away better for hardcore but then started pushing some with UE while doing gem levels and realized maybe I should just do UE.

    I've cleared 108 as impale at 910ish paragon with 7 augments.

    I've cleared 101 as UE with no augments and much less optimized gear. Tbh I'm not even sure what I should be running as UE besides the crimson set.

    Do I need the dmg reduction bracers?

    Which ring/ammy combo should I run?

    Should I swap dex gems to resist?

    Which legendary gems are best for pushing on hardcore?

    submitted by /u/brickhouse5757 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment