• Breaking News

    Monday, August 2, 2021

    Diablo Question: first affix of talon will they both stack or no? TIA

    Diablo Question: first affix of talon will they both stack or no? TIA


    Question: first affix of talon will they both stack or no? TIA

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 07:12 PM PDT

    Just started a barb on the switch anyone willing to help run?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 07:08 PM PDT

    Switch seasonal charecter

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 11:40 AM PDT

    Does anyone do seasonal on switch or am I the only one?

    submitted by /u/eyepod1294 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    How do you determine which Buriza is best when comparing DPS, passive, and legendary affix?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 07:03 AM PDT

    Is it always best to use the highest DPS despite worthless leg affix/passive, what if only the one of the leg affix/passive are worthless? Is there a DPS cut off?

    submitted by /u/iBleeedorange to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Innas Monk w/ water (PS4) can't see elites!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 06:11 PM PDT

    Anyone else have this problem? LOVE this build but am getting slowed down as with everything frozen it can be really hard to spot elites while flying across the rift. Especially blues!

    submitted by /u/DominusEgastus to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Wol lod build

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 03:35 PM PDT

    Im currently playing and still trying to get some gear for this build. Only items i still need are some for damage and thoughness. But i am having trouble with keeping epiphany off cooldown and also having trouble with spirit running out. I have an cdr of around 44% and obsidian ring in cube. Anyone have some tips for me?

    submitted by /u/najangles to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    WW Cdr help

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 07:25 AM PDT

    So I currently have about 39 % cdr and I don't have 100 % uptime on boon.

    I have cdr on everything except neck and 1 ring. I have the grandfather ethereal so I don't have two weapons with cdr.

    I have the ethereal with ambos and I cubed furnace for damage. I also cubed zodiac ring plus the boon passive.

    My question is should I sacrifice damage for more cdr like physical damage on neck for cdr or crit hit damage on ring for cdr. I think I'm a few seconds off from being 100 percent but should I cube a cdr weapon or loose damage on equipment? Or is 100 uptime not worth it? I'm pushing 115 with not even close to optimized gear so idk.

    submitted by /u/Nostradamuz77 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    WoL or Innas MA build?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 09:11 AM PDT

    WoL or the Mystic ally fire / water build? like are those the 2 viable farm builds for monks around GR100 or does like EP works? maybe tempest rush build??

    submitted by /u/Topswede101 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment