• Breaking News

    Friday, May 8, 2020

    Diablo Barbarian Beginners | Gameplay Review

    Diablo Barbarian Beginners | Gameplay Review


    Barbarian Beginners | Gameplay Review

    Posted: 07 May 2020 11:01 PM PDT

    Question about Scythe of the Cycle for singularity mage

    Posted: 08 May 2020 05:22 AM PDT

    Does it matter much what kind of damage you roll on it? Like obviously physical seems the best but how much will it hinder if it's like arcane?

    submitted by /u/Guwurang to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    How else can I grow my Thorns Crusader?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 11:58 PM PDT

    So I followed this thorns build closely: https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/crusader-invoker-thorns-build and ended up with https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Joe-1507/hero/119474202 where I basically have all the items and rolls as close as I can to the target. My gems are in the 70s or more. Some items are ancient and I did my best enchanting to get improvements in the attributes I could.

    It's not bad, I can do a GR 95 if I'm careful and skip around looking for yellow/blues. However, I joined some group games of GR 110+ and they're basically impossible. It takes forever to chip away at even regular monsters and even with all my buffs I'll die after just a small number of hits from regular monsters, let alone unique.

    How does Thorns get until GR 110? What more can I do to grow my character?

    Is this the end of my crusader or is there any more room for growth? What is the upper limit of a thorns build?

    submitted by /u/Rcrez to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Consolidated Gear Advice Thread

    Posted: 07 May 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    To reduce clutter on this subreddit, please post your gear check questions in this thread only.

    Please note that independent gear check threads will be deleted with a note to copy/paste that gear check here.

    In order for others to provide useful feedback on your gearcheck, you MUST include the following information:

    • Your desired build

    • A link to your battle.net profile

    • A description or screenshot of how your paragon points are spent

    • A description of your what you want to accomplish with the gearcheck - e.g. your goals and/or problems - a grift difficulty level, ubers, a specific build or playstyle, etc.

    • An in-game screenshot of your stats with the details tab open is recommended, but not required - if we can see your dps, toughness, all resist, armor, hp, cc, cd, etc. as you see it in-game, it's easier for us to help you.

      If you use printscreen and paste, it will show your desktop. But if you use printscreen and go into your Documents/Diablo III/Screenshots folder, you will find the in-game screenshot.

    ANY post that does not include this information may not receive a response.

    In addition, if you haven't done so already, take a look at the guides in our sidebar. Many of your questions will have been answered there.

    Thank you, and may your sentries clear a path to victory!

    Please note: The consolidated gear check posts are created every week (Tuesday) at approximately 2 PM GMT (7 AM Eastern)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Active skills that help Manald Heal/Paralysis proc?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    So, I decided to get rid of my meteor with thundercrash and diamond skin with diamond shards and just go with magic weapon with conduit and energy armour with pinpoint barrier. Anything better I can use?

    submitted by /u/dudewiththebling to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    When did every other class get a new set and why was dh excluded?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 04:58 AM PDT

    Any suggestions to this build

    Posted: 07 May 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    Hi guys, with this build I can barely get thru gr110 and at this point I don't know what to change. I also have Ambo/in-geom (Furnace in cube) set and with this I can do a little bit higher GRs(115max). Can you give me some advice what to change to better performance?

    d3planner

    submitted by /u/kozzot to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Which weapon should I use with Ambo's to push higher grifts?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 10:55 PM PDT

    Question on the Generator Inarius build

    Posted: 07 May 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    So my bf is building up an Inarius bonestorm character, and he has been following the icy veins build for generator inarius.

    My question is, why is the stand alone passive used, when they recommend using skeletal mage and having skeletons out at the same time.

    Is there a reason for this?

    submitted by /u/Yac_Feltburn to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Wanna form a party on Diablo 3? PS4

    Posted: 07 May 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    Add me PSN: bluevalentinelove or bluelove. One of the reasons I started playing Diablo was to team up and campaign if you're interested let's link up!

    submitted by /u/BlueValentineLove to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    How hard is the AoV crusader to play when pushing?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    I've really only ever played casually and usually necro, wizard, or witch doctor. So for S20, I know I'm coming late, I want to know how hard AoV is for a first time crusader. I'm currently slowly leveling and just wanna know what I've stubbornly gotten myself into lol.

    If anyone is willingly to help power level I'm on Xbox

    submitted by /u/D00MOO7 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    When is form a party on Diablo for the PS4?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    Add me PSN: bluevalentinelove or bluelove. One of the reasons I started playing Diablo was to team up and campaign if you're interested let's link up!

    submitted by /u/BlueValentineLove to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to play together.

    Posted: 07 May 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    Hi I have been a solo player player all this time and I'm looking to play together with another player/team. Anyone interested, text me please. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/darthsidious7 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    help with build

    Posted: 07 May 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    hello all please forgive me if im posting this a 2nd time, i had internet issues and it wasnt posting correctly, but can you guys help me out this is my current whirlwind/rend build and im having issues surviving and doing damage in games with friends past 100... can you help me push my build to the next lvl please thanks

    d3 planner

    submitted by /u/sneekz85 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo III Character Planner

    Posted: 07 May 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    Hi guys im having issues with pushing past 100 ish on my whirlwind barb. can you please give me some times ideas or comments to help me out. I couldnt import my character so i had to manually enter everything... If you guys can help me out that would be great. I am currently trying out gems for more survivability and such so things are move around a bit... thanks!

    whirlwind barb d3 planner

    submitted by /u/sneekz85 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Want to form a party on Diablo PS4?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    Add me PSN: bluevalentinelove or bluelove. One of the reasons I started playing Diablo was to team up and campaign if you're interested let's link up!

    submitted by /u/BlueValentineLove to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Once a former party on Diablo 3 for the PS4?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    Add me PSN: bluevalentinelove or bluelove. One of the reasons I started playing Diablo was to team up and campaign if you're interested let's link up!

    submitted by /u/BlueValentineLove to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment