• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 11, 2021

    Diablo Is Ancient more important than Legendary affixes for legacy of dreams build?

    Diablo Is Ancient more important than Legendary affixes for legacy of dreams build?


    Is Ancient more important than Legendary affixes for legacy of dreams build?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 01:20 AM PDT

    So the gem doubles my damage dealt.

    For my WoL build, my ancient crude boots are 150% the lowest. Would it be better for me to get a Crude boots with 200 but non ancient or keep using my ancient one?

    Wouldnt i lose out on the 300% double bonus from the gem?

    300% > 50% right? Sorry im new

    submitted by /u/OneAway24 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    GoD Peak

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 03:21 PM PDT

    With 5pc GoD 2pc Augchild I'm peaking at 110 no augments since I'm still quite nooby is this good if not I might switch to 5pc GoD 2pc Captain Crimson

    submitted by /u/Countedcrane to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    A little bit of help understanding mechanics.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 03:46 PM PDT

    I just made a WD with the "new" spirit barrage build, and it is supposed to do cumulative damage and then explode it all at once or something along those lines, but I can't get a constant damage, i am killing a rift guardian for like seconds and then it just dies when it has a 50% life remaining other times I do NO damage until a lot of time passes and then it just starts loosing chunks of HP lest say a fifth of its HP every 5 to 10 seconds, and sometimes it just dies.

    I don't know why. I followed a guide and all and this build does not agree with me, used to play the poison dart WD(only ever played some pet builds back in 2017) and if someone can explain why spirit barrage seems to me so "random" to my damage.
    I do a locus, piranas, then spirit barrage that has 3 runes, spirit willing, lobotomize and manitou.

    submitted by /u/Mr-Ulloa to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Paragons distribution

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 10:03 AM PDT

    How should I distribute my paragon points between int and vit after I get over 800? Evenly?

    submitted by /u/duabrs to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Locust WD

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 12:21 PM PDT

    I want to make a locust WD. Not for pushing GRs or anything, just to plvl, and maybe run some mid level regular rifts if i want to. Right now it can clear t6 to plvl pretty easy, just looking for advice on more damage, or ways to make him run faster for longer.

    https://maxroll.gg/d3planner/709199543

    I don't know what to use for bracers atm. Does locust break objects? Warzechian would be good if it does.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/pantsoncrooked to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    DH Natalya Set

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 09:54 AM PDT

    Hey have a quick question this is my first season DH (first season I've really played in a while too) and I have the starter gift set Natalya Sight and I'm just wondering what I should be gambling for at Kadala

    And any other DH tips or what I should be running with Natalya or the next step

    Anything is appreciated. Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/OneCurryFan30 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    LFG Healing achievement on monk

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 12:40 PM PDT

    Hey guys, Does anybody wants to group to afk and make the "Come to heal" achievements on monk ? Thanks !

    submitted by /u/_Tom01_ to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment