• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 29, 2020

    Diablo Why do most of the WD's on the GR150 4p leaderboads use the Phantasm rune when it comes free from the offhand anyway?

    Diablo Why do most of the WD's on the GR150 4p leaderboads use the Phantasm rune when it comes free from the offhand anyway?


    Why do most of the WD's on the GR150 4p leaderboads use the Phantasm rune when it comes free from the offhand anyway?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    Surely The Spirit Is Willing or even Phlebotomize makes more sense?

    submitted by /u/stars_of_the_lidl to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    My Little Diablo

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    Valor rgk question

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 01:11 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    Returning diablo 3 player here and playing crusader for the first time. Last night I joined a gr 130 group and turns out that if I attack mass pulls I cause a lag which sometimes kills me/us.

    I was told by my party to not attack at all during the rift and only fight on the guardian fight. The problem is that if I don't attack then I don't proc zodiac, I don't heal from attacks and I die a lot from just running around.

    So the question is - during the rift run, what should I do to stay alive? Is it true that I shouldn't attack the pull mass?

    Some additional info: * my cdr is around 61% which means I can't keep arakan up without zodiac * my build is similar to what I see everyone using on the leaderboard * all of my items are ancients and it seems like my gear is decent (not perfect ofc but I am talking about 130 not 140/150 here) * I took off area damage from paragon levels. * my overall paragon is 1400

    Any advice on how to play my role during 4 man gr would be great.

    submitted by /u/Slappy- to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    What builds are there?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    Im a little new to diablo, at the moment I am lvl 70 running a rapid fire build. What other builds can I use ? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Lilcongie to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Primal Vengeful Wind... but is it usable? :/

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    I'm playing vyr's archon build and I couldnt finish a GR 85 in time

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    sup guys this is my build https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/Fatih-22929/hero/131865275
    i really dont know why but I'm just lacking damage in general my arcane torrent doesnt do any dmg can you tell me what I'm doing wrong? In cube i have squirt necklace with the other 2 items it doesnt show on the site. Thanks for any help

    submitted by /u/xGede to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    My Frenzy does higher GR than my WW

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    I thought WW is top tier and Frenzy not so good, but with the same quality of gear (my frenzy gear is actually worse, no ancient weapons) and I just cleared 101 GR at 600 paragon in 10 min.

    My whirlrend can only do about 95 GR. Anyone else play frenzy barb this season and like it? or what is the best build for whirlrend that's better? I'm trying weilding ambos.

    submitted by /u/handpanquestions to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Set dungeon for savages

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    Is there no portal yet for this set?

    submitted by /u/foxygabagool to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    T16 2 MINUTEN Rifts | Speed farm Build | Wirbelwind Barb | Diablo 3

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    Any new zMonk builds that can utilize the Season 20 cube effects?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    I wanted to try something new for zMonk and not play a meta zpds build...anyone have ideas?

    submitted by /u/Pong3r to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Etched Sigil set synergy

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    Does Etched Sigil synergize well with any of the sets (firebird, tal rasha, delsere, typhon), or is it better to discard it in favor of something else (cube slot)?

    submitted by /u/Snowfyre8 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Need help finding the set dungeon for the season quest. I got the paper from leoric's manor but i have no idea where to go

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    Theorycrafting - Passive Build

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    Currently playing on PS4 with my brother. We work from home on separate shifts.

    We recently had the idea of pulling each other when we do Nephalem rifts and the other is working from home. This will let the passive person get keys and mats, as well as grant the active person a 10% exp bonus

    Originally we thought a goldwrap combo would keep the other person alive, but it does not for some reason.

    So this is about a build that stays alive as much as possible while requiring no active input.

    Apologies for the poor formatting. I'm only doing this on a phone right now.

    I haven't quite finished it, because I can't think of anything that will be helpful in some slots, but would welcome any input.

    Equipment

    Head: helltooth

    Body: helltooth

    Shoulder: leoric pauldrons

    Glove: tasker & theo

    Weapon:

    Belt: crimsons

    Pants: helltooth

    Shoes: crimsons

    Ring 1: RoRG

    Ring 2: leoric signet (more exp?)

    Offhand: Homunculous

    Bracer:

    Amulet: star of azkaranth (for molten explosions)

    Cube (seasonal)

    Weapon: Ukhapian Serpent

    Armor: aquila cuirass

    Accessory: wormwood

    Active skills:

    Zombie dog - leeching beasts

    Locust swarm - pestillence

    Passive skills:

    Creeping death

    Bad medicine

    Spirit vessel

    Swampland attunement

    Legendary gems:

    Esoteric alteration

    Molten wildebeast's gizzard

    Moratorium

    submitted by /u/GracefulGlider to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Cesar’s momento legendary stat percentage difference regular v ancient

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    Why are Waders better than Hexing for LOD mages?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    From what I've read waders gives you 20% dmg to physical but hexing gives you 25% while moving + that extra resource generation.

    submitted by /u/ShuckyJr to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player, need some guidance

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    This is my new seasonal character: https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/RueWynd-1868/hero/119624806

    I'm not new to Diablo, but started playing again regularly for the first time in years (thanks quarantine!). Been playing since Diablo 1, but only now realizing there's so much more I could maximize my DPS and toughness.

    I've read Icy Veins, but the thing I keep running into is lacking the gear suggested for different builds. I have full Tal Rasha, Vyr's, Firebird, and Typhon sets, but lack a ring here or a weapon there.

    I can run T10 solo fairly OK, but I keep running into toughness issues and killing quickly. I've read on here about grouping/pulling, which I'll start trying to figure out, as well as holding off on pylons (I'm a run-and-gun player, used to just running around killing everything I see, collecting what I see, pylons when I see them, etc... in other words, not very strategic).

    Since I'll be home from work for the next month at least, I figured I should see some expert guidance to make my leveling faster and gameplay more fun (without dying beyond T10).

    Any insights or suggestions are welcome! Also happy to join up with people to run rifts or something.

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/jed313 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Which amulet for PoJ GR pushing?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    Which amulet for PoJ GR pushing?

    I really just want an ancient amulet with cold/chc/chd/socket but RNG is being stingy. The travelers pledge has all those stats but no legendary affix. Which would you use and why?

    https://preview.redd.it/9p6ne9rgsgp41.png?width=1272&format=png&auto=webp&s=8a98dd1958b57afcd52fedb1ae73a49c2e8cfed9

    submitted by /u/Ninty0 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    SWK TR monk or PoJ TR Monk

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    Hi Guys! This is my first time playing Diablo 3 and I decided to roll a monk. My question is which TR build is better, why, and what exactly is the difference? Currently I'm working on the SWK build and only need the Vengeful Wind weapon to complete the set and start rerolling. This is the build I'm trying to follow, just for reference.

    https://www.d3planner.com/686243136

    submitted by /u/brb_taking_a_poo to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    I'm not certain if I'm playing Aegis of Valor right

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 05:42 AM PDT

    Does GR127 solo a solid accomplishment with my current paragon and gear? I feel some difficulty achieving de full DMG of this build. Sometimes, I melt the elite so fast that I have the impression that I could be doing a lot more DMG.

    https://www.d3planner.com/320687585 - Nonseason

    Obs.: When I push solo, I change the gems for diamonds and put 600 paragon points on VIT.

    submitted by /u/lucasrizzini to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Where to start please?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    Just got my first necro to 70. I made it seasonal. Because its not my first seasonal char this season I don't get the set.

    I love the idea of running around death novaing everyone.

    I can do torment 3 nice and easy but struggle with 4.

    What should I be aiming for? Any sets good for death nova spamming?

    submitted by /u/gozzie40 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment