• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 1, 2021

    Diablo Hey guys! That’s a huge 20cm printed Diablo from the third part of the game, painted by me. What do you think about it?

    Diablo Hey guys! That’s a huge 20cm printed Diablo from the third part of the game, painted by me. What do you think about it?


    Hey guys! That’s a huge 20cm printed Diablo from the third part of the game, painted by me. What do you think about it?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    It's finally completed! This one should be labeled Feat of Endurance

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 06:09 AM PDT

    S24 Monk BK GR150 Boss one shot!!!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 08:53 PM PDT

    Have you ever noticed that the name changes when you enter a rift? (It will keep the new name if you exit it.)

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    How do I unequip a power?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 01:50 PM PDT

    I recently accidentally equipped Stone Gauntlets and I hate the slowness. I dont have any other power for me to put or for me to extract for clothing. (Sorry if this question is in the wrong area im new to Reddit)

    submitted by /u/Strict_Ad1731
    [link] [comments]

    Just Wondering, How many people are unhappy about the direction of the diablo games lore?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 09:30 PM PDT

    Like title says, just wondering about it cause i think its janky at best

    submitted by /u/No-Particular-3619
    [link] [comments]

    Belzebub Mod: Level 15 Double Thaumaturgics

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 10:38 AM PDT

    My dad received the best RNG today: Double Thaumaturgic Cauldrons! They reset every container on the level, including the other cauldron XD

    https://youtu.be/GVgcXNXQmxQ

    submitted by /u/Sanctus_Rahx
    [link] [comments]

    Auriel, tattoo by Laky

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 05:48 AM PDT

    Is the Necromancer pack free now?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    I decided to redownload my ultimate evil edition on Xbox to give the new season a try, only to find that the Necromancer pack has downloaded with it. This is my first time playing in about a year and I definitely haven't purchased it by accident. I just wondered how I came to have it?

    submitted by /u/Twiggtronic
    [link] [comments]

    Which one should I choose?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 04:48 PM PDT

    What are the droprates on Etherials? i have gotten 2 at level 32 normal difficulty. only one legendary during the same time.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 01:10 PM PDT

    Haven’t logged into my acct since probably 2003. If I could even remember the account info would it still be there?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 10:15 AM PDT

    Just wondering if it's worth the effort to hunt it down. Just recently getting excited about D2R and wanted to maybe check out my old ax as I know I have some good stuff on there... maybe.

    submitted by /u/BelleskaTROn-
    [link] [comments]

    (Ps4) anyone able to get me get to 70?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 12:27 PM PDT

    Little behind this season. Anyone able to assist me getting to 70?

    Thank you!

    Psn Trevorcop

    submitted by /u/trevorcop
    [link] [comments]

    All went according to Keikaku. Proud that my planned path worked so smoothly.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 09:04 AM PDT

    What can i do to improve? ( Firebird wiz d3 console )

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 12:19 AM PDT

    So currently playing d3 on console. Only plvl 1200 atm, only thing i seem to be missing compared to those who managed 150 is oculus ethereal (using wizspike), ancient items ( no idea how some are full ancient the red type cant recall the name ), and im guessing plvls.

    Thing is im stuck at 138 GR, and its a 'toughness issue'. As in dying too fast, or dying slower ( if i pump way more stats into vit) but cant sustain (17k hp per hit , 15k after kill ).

    Is there something im missing? Cant inspect their plvl on console ( or no idea if you can and idk how ) to compare.

    I'm using the FB + mirror images build. Got aughild, captain, fb, travelers, orb dmg+dmg red on 4 stacks on wizspike, deathwish, mantle of channel and rrog. Follower with all the required items.

    I can't imagine doing 150 in this gear, unless perfect slow zombie rift and the best pylons ever. Am i doing something wrong or are they really high plvl compared to me you think?

    submitted by /u/Mara85
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment