• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 12, 2021

    Diablo Question about cube upgrade legendary recipe.

    Diablo Question about cube upgrade legendary recipe.


    Question about cube upgrade legendary recipe.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 09:41 PM PDT

    I'm looking for a specific 2hand monk legendary staff if I'm cubing to get it does it matter if I'm upgrading 2h staffs or can I cube any 2h weapon to get the staff I'm looking for? If I cube a staff am I more likely to receive a staff legendary?

    submitted by /u/secretIyGay to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a group to join and do speed GRs, currently at 17,500 Dex (picture is outdated) should be 20,000+ in the next few days. Need to get these Paragon levels up!! Pacific time zone ~PC~ First time truly getting into DH and I’m loving it.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 12:51 AM PDT

    Hellfire amulets..which one?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 01:35 PM PDT

    The barber??

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 08:24 AM PDT

    Am I understanding wrong? The online build for spirit barrage says to run the barber but isn't the channeling ability stack negated by phantasm?

    https://maxroll.gg/d3planner/256893586

    submitted by /u/Abraxas3719 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Question about building inna mystic ally build (how to upgrade)

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 05:42 PM PDT

    I need a little bit of help understanding how to build the inna mystic ally monk build. Specifically with how certain upgrading works in this game.

    I have the green inna set, however in the stickied thread for season 24, their build has their chest piece with 3 gem sockets. My chest piece has 0, does this mean I need to gamble with kadarla until I get the Inna chest with 3 sockets or can I use the cube to roll for another set piece which could have sockets on it? Is that possible?

    Another question is, the guide says to make a level 1 demon hunter and upgrade the 1 hand sword for "In-geom" but the item won't be level 70 will it? So assuming the item is not level 70 then what am I supposed to do with it if it's level 1?

    submitted by /u/Cha_ser to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    [2021-32] Weekly Barb Sticky

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 04:00 PM PDT

    Please use this thread for any small questions on D3 in general or on your character you might have.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Primal NCS reroll?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 10:17 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment