• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 10, 2021

    Diablo Primal Dead Man’s Legacy (Perfect or Reroll?)

    Diablo Primal Dead Man’s Legacy (Perfect or Reroll?)


    Primal Dead Man’s Legacy (Perfect or Reroll?)

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 05:25 PM PDT

    Inna's feels weak

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 05:43 PM PDT

    Hello everyone!

    To get right into it, my Inna's feels like it hits like a wet noodle. Everyone is raving about how fast it is in speed clears with the water clones, but mine aren't exactly buzzing through things. Now I might just be spoiled because I started on a DH and GoD + Buriza is just insanity (seriously, how did they get such an amazing ethereal while other classes got some real shit pieces).

    I have 1100 paragon and my gems are 120 (thanks DH) and I've thrown down a couple of augments (total dex is 11634). I'm using a jade talon with the in-geom ability and messer in the cube. I run a GR 95 in about 3.5 minutes, which feels so damn slow compared to what I'm used to.

    I run into a pack, attack with way of the hundred fists for the damage buff, cyclone, blind, then pop water clones and they just kind of...whittle...things down. Is the rotation of abilities off? Is there something else I should be using? Things just feel so weak and slow, I'm unsure of how people are rushing anything over 100 with this build.

    If anyone has any tips/ideas then I would greatly appreciate it. I want to enjoy this build as I love the multitude of clones, but at this point I clear GRs faster as Tempest rush with PoJ.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Addendum_Frequent to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Please help with reroll advice

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 12:19 AM PDT

    Please help with reroll advice

    Hello, would really appreciate some reroll advice - my initial thought was the low RCR to crit, since I was running out of hatred so I actually changed the maxroll recommended skill slot Fan of Knives - Bladed Armor for a hatred regen skill (companion - Bat)... which makes me want to keep the hatred regen roll.. I know some people would say reroll the hatred regen since RCR affects both disc and hatred - but with my GoD DH I don't have problems running out of disc while simply using Prep - Focused Mind every so often.. thoughts?

    https://preview.redd.it/qvrvfe81fhg71.jpg?width=401&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=1485bd4f7338ae8fc481e6795e7fc72dc7c13e70

    submitted by /u/Daegon8 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Another LoD question

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 04:25 PM PDT

    When I cyclone strike and my clone casts a copy does that apply the bracers damage buff or do I need to hit the mobs with my own. As I'm climbing higher I'm finding is slightly more difficult to position well during rift guardians and have the debuff up for my coe rotation while not getting one shot by certain bosses.

    submitted by /u/Ty_J_Bryan to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    GoD DH peaking around 104ish

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 06:09 AM PDT

    https://vimeo.com/584873643

    Can't figure out why I peak around 103. From what I can tell this build should blast 110 as a baseline and I have 90+ gems, 850+ paragon, an augment or two, and mostly ancient gear including an Ancient Ethereal Burriza with a great passive and legendary effect. I'm not great about keeping my momentum stacks up but that shouldn't stop me this far back…

    Any advice? I know I need more paragons and augments but I should be able to do 110+ without them, no?

    submitted by /u/vckadath to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    First time using GoD

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 02:16 PM PDT

    What is the best setup cause I'm using 5pc GoD 2pc Augchild's

    submitted by /u/Countedcrane to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Two Barb Questions

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    So I have hit a wall in my push for grifts at 115. As a barb I have all the gear that the max roll gg website has for a WW barb.

    First question is - does the dps gain from the crimson set without dropping BoM but dropping convention make sense? My damage would be double and the damage reduction would be the same plus I'd get 100 percent on my wrath but idk if loosing convention ring is worse.

    Second - is the squirts neck better than a hellfire amulet that has a good passive? I wonder bc squirts in a grift at 115 never seems to be up but I see all top leaderboards running it. I know that some ppl fish for certain grifts with certain pylons to get better times but for progressions sake wouldn't a piece that is up all the time be better ?

    I'm paragon 800 so is how do you climb past 120 ? Is it just better gear or augmented gems I feel stuck.

    submitted by /u/Nostradamuz77 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment