• Breaking News

    Monday, August 9, 2021

    Diablo Some more of my D2 art

    Diablo Some more of my D2 art


    Some more of my D2 art

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 01:08 PM PDT

    Can we get a “Found an Eth” megathread?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 07:16 AM PDT

    Might be in the minority here but these posts got old really fast.

    submitted by /u/shadowvlx
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with challenge rift 216 (Aug 9)

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 06:15 PM PDT

    Problem with challenge rift 216 (Aug 9)

    Is anyone else having problems with the CR current status? I tried to beat it 3 times before realizing that the equipment are awful to complete it. Saw a video on youtube from someone doing it earlier with proper equipment, and i can't understand why they changed it.

    Edit: It is NA PC version

    Current status from the CR skills, kanai powers and equipments

    submitted by /u/xylstaobanco
    [link] [comments]

    D2R - Official Trade Site

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    IMHO this is mandatory for the health of the game economy, i like the idea of this feature on a new part of the Arreat Summit website.

    What do you think?

    Feedback for Blizzard, please keep a respect and focus the discussion only on this subject, thanks!

    submitted by /u/stakeandburn
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the best way to utilize Trang Ouls?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 07:03 PM PDT

    Huge damage bonus when using skills that cause health to use, but what's the best way to go about doing that? What skills that use health really do any kind of damage? Does Blood Rush do any damage at all?

    submitted by /u/Dashiznit364
    [link] [comments]

    What rift level should I be doing?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 06:36 PM PDT

    What rift level should I be doing if I can do 2200T. I have a modified Tempestrush build that I'm speed clearing with, that for some reason hits harder then the suggested build. Just hit 800 paragon. No ogments I'll try and post the build in a bit.

    submitted by /u/Stonemason_2121
    [link] [comments]

    Request - Make new Ethereals each season for seperate slots. This will cover next 11 seasons.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 09:44 PM PDT

    Current season is about Ethereal weapons. Next maybe season of Ethereal rings, later season of Ethereal gloves and so on. This way we will get new ethereals for different slots every season for the next 11 seasons.

    Also, continue the existing ethereals next season. For the next ethereal season, current ethereal weapons will stay. So we can have 2 slot of ethereals. Following season we will have 3 slot for ethereals.

    At the end of next 12 seasons we can have a character fully Ethereal equipped.

    submitted by /u/Karna1394
    [link] [comments]

    Is diablo 2 resurrected separate releases on both PS4 and ps5? Will there be two trophy lists?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 09:23 PM PDT

    Just wondering

    submitted by /u/GoosePants72
    [link] [comments]

    How are the book of Cain/tyrael on kindle?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 09:12 PM PDT

    I know it's not the best way to read them, but considering they aren't sold anymore…

    submitted by /u/GoosePants72
    [link] [comments]

    Is challenge 216 bugged for anyone else?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 03:07 PM PDT

    There is a missing item where the ethereal weapon should be.

    submitted by /u/Arbustri
    [link] [comments]

    Best Items for Socket and Imbue Quests D2R?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 02:01 PM PDT

    Assuming that duping and bots won't be all that common early on in D2R at least, what are the best items to keep an eye out for to use on the socket and imbue quests? High runes and their runewords will presumably not be commonplace, at least for a while I hope. It easy to spot rare/unique/set drops but it's a lot harder to look for common items that would be useful for these two quests, especially when I dont even know what I should keep an eye out for.

    submitted by /u/basketball_curry
    [link] [comments]

    I bought diablo 3 reaper of souls on PS4 and and I'm stuck with one language

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 04:10 PM PDT

    My account is from Brazil, I use my ps4 in english and when I download the game it's always in spanish??

    And I wanted to play the game in english????

    Ps4 support on chat was awful here in Brazil and I got nothing from them... Blizzard support can't do anything about consoles.... Is there any way to go around this???

    submitted by /u/loupywolf
    [link] [comments]

    So about the D2R launch..

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 08:00 PM PDT

    The release date is 9/23. Has there been any info on exactly how the launch will occur?

    I've played tons of console games (digital/Xbox) at launch, which is always at midnight day of release. People always have early access to console games via review codes or with physical disks that they get early. It's always timezone based, so people in Australia will have access before people in Europe, who will have access before people like me in EST.

    I'm a little concerned with how D2R will end up being available to everyone. I want to hope that it's an even footed start for a ladder run simultaneously, but since I don't think anything has been clarified, I really don't know what to expect.

    I may be wrong but I believe this is the first Blizzard game to launch simultaneously on consoles and PC. If it was just PC, I could see a random availability time throughout the day on 9/23. But I believe consoles have to allow game access starting at midnight.

    Since it's all one realm with a single Ladder (well, split for classic/LoD and HC/Softcore), it'll be a worthless race if there are staggered start times.

    EDIT: to clarify, the race I'm interested in is the race through Hell Baal in HC for the Guardian title. I couldn't care less about wasting months grinding Baal runs to level 99.

    I've been hoping for this remaster for a decade and my old school crew is planning a ladder run. It would be nice to know what to expect with certainty for the actual release.

    submitted by /u/vsully360
    [link] [comments]

    Sin in the sanctuary!

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 05:35 PM PDT

    Diablo fans worried Diablo 4 looks like a "Diablo 3 clone" after gameplay reveal

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 08:58 PM PDT

    Any tips on how to get better? It's my first ever build in Diablo. I can solo Grift 75 in 3 min

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 04:57 PM PDT

    Weekly Challenge Rift Thread - August 09, 2021

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    Welcome to this week's installment of the Challenge Rifts. Please feel free to use this thread to discuss this week's Challenge Rift. Feel free to post guides, tips, and tricks.

    **Make sure you specify your region, as different regions have different Challenge Rifts.**

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    SSF HC on first playthrough in years?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 09:49 AM PDT

    Hey,

    Was wondering how difficult the game is nowadays. Did multiple playthroughs back in the day but haven't played in years.

    submitted by /u/Aseitic
    [link] [comments]

    I would love for one of the announced classes of D4 to be a Demon Summoner of some sort. Do you guys want the one of the classics or something new in the summoner class?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 09:38 AM PDT

    In D2 we had the necromancer, in D3 we had the witch doctor and later a necromancer as well.

    I would love for D4 to go all in on a Vizerai sorcerer dabbling in demonic summons, this would fit the lore perfectly and it would make for an interesting character who is more of a "end justify the means" type of character and would be hated by NPCs. And on top of that I bet he would be able to show off some really interesting armor set designs.

    submitted by /u/KareAke
    [link] [comments]

    Finish the rifts!

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 11:03 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment