• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 10, 2021

    Diablo Diablo 2 Ressurected beta and launch dates

    Diablo Diablo 2 Ressurected beta and launch dates


    Diablo 2 Ressurected beta and launch dates

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 10:05 AM PDT

    Diablo bust i made with polymer clay

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 06:41 AM PDT

    Ladder not available at launch..?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 07:46 PM PDT

    Ladder not available at launch..?

    This is extremely disappointing news. There are thousands of people working around schedules for this launch and I doubt it will be easy for most people to get a second round of vacation or work around scheduling for this to work. Plus making a new character at launch just to ditch it when ladder starts anywhere from 3days to 1 month after launch has got to feel like playing is a waste of time until then. I REALLY hope they look to fix this and have it done at launch day.

    https://preview.redd.it/predq4gh6ng71.jpg?width=600&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=1140a9b5c203f67c90882f51795b18b6174716ee

    submitted by /u/o-Zero
    [link] [comments]

    Play Diablo® II: Resurrected™ During the Early Access & Open Beta — Diablo II: Resurrected

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 10:04 AM PDT

    TCP/IP removed from D2r.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 10:45 AM PDT

    So the Dev team decided to remove the TCP/IP option from the game for security reasons, will this have any impact on modders? What other stuff is being changed that may impact the modding community?

    submitted by /u/TheGreenPepper
    [link] [comments]

    Found my Prima strategy guide for D2 circa 2001! Gonna catch up w this bad boy tonight

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 04:13 PM PDT

    do one thing right for once

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 08:07 PM PDT

    release ladder with release of the game. You are preventing us from playing a lot of runewords. Holy shit just stop milking everything.

    submitted by /u/fappingallday123
    [link] [comments]

    TCP/IP and Modding Question

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 02:02 PM PDT

    Does this mean modding will be gone? OR only possible in single player?

    Maybe someone with knowledge can explain this to me.

    submitted by /u/stark33per
    [link] [comments]

    Beta has just been announced, not started yet and there’s already an obvious feedback… ADD RUNE & GEMS STACKING for Anu’s sake!

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 01:57 PM PDT

    Just adding this would make rune and gem management less of a pain in the ass and invigorate the economy of them and boost their usability

    submitted by /u/Legion_Of_Truth
    [link] [comments]

    Here are the results of some research into what items will be available in the D2R Closed Beta

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 04:04 PM PDT

    Hey, as soon as I heard the details about D2R closed beta I immediately started to wonder what items will be obtainable so I started digging and here's what I found

    Ancient Kaa the Soulless will be the highest (and only) monster in the game with a monster level of 23 (Duriel has a monster level of 22). He alone will be able to drop the following

    • Duskdeep
    • Griswold's Edge
    • Milabrega's Orb
    • Milabrega's Rod
    • Rusthandle
    • Sparkling Mail
    • Steelclash
    • Bloodtheif
    • Thul Rune

    Duriel as mentioned has a monster level of 22 (The only monster in the game with that level). He however has the highest TC in the game at 24 which means he alone can drop the following

    • Sigon's Guard
    • Sigon's Visor
    • Vidala's barb
    • Arcanna's Deathwand

    At Monster level 22+ Both Kaa and Duriel will be the only monsters in the game that can drop a Twitchthroe.

    As for Runes Thul is the highest rune that can drop (and only from Kaa), however the best source for Runes will be countess runs and on Normal, the highest rune she can drop will be a Ral. With only a weekend this will likely cap out the possibility of a Dol (which takes 729 Ral's to make) however there are no runewords that have Dol as the highest rune which basically limits runewords to Shael and below (which would require 243 Ral's). The other thing to consider is the higher the runeword, the higher the level requirement of the item and Shael requires a level of 29 (I'm not entirely sure how high people will be able to get but level 29 at least seems possible)

    I'm not sure if the Open Beta will be defined as a ladder (as some runewords are ladder only), but I'll assume it does. Here are some of the stronger Runewords available.

    • Peace (Amazon armor, the only class specific armor really achievable)
    • Edge (Ladder only Missile weapon)
    • Lore (+1 helm)
    • Rhyme (Caster Shield)
    • Stealth (Good, cheap armor)
    • Ancient's Pledge (High resist shield)
    • Insight* (Very good caster weapon, ladder only)

    *Insight will be a little difficult to obtain within the closed beta window as the highest number of sockets that naturally spawns on any item in normal is 3 and Insight requires a 4 socket weapon. We also do not have access to the socket quest, we do however have access to a cube recipe that can add sockets to a weapon based on it's ilevel. While no polearm can drop with an ilevel that allows 4 sockets in acts 1 or 2 (which eliminates the ability to create an Insight for a merc), a staff can (Battle Staves and Gnarled Staves).

    The Cube recipe is an Amn, a perfect Amethyst and the item. An Amn will take 27 Ral's to cube while a perfect Amethyst will need to be cubed and/or shrined. The Insight itself also requires a Sol (which can be cubed from 81 Rals)

    Unfortunately Spirit is unavailable, you cannot get a sword or paladin shield with an ilevel that allows 4 sockets in the cube recipe.

    Other misc information I have compiled includes a full list of Unique/Set items that will be available, area qlevels and superunique qlevel and TC levels. If you have any questions, requests or corrections I'd be happy to hear from you!

    submitted by /u/DarkPhenomenon
    [link] [comments]

    Fired up D2 for the first time in years, it's still great!

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 05:00 AM PDT

    It might look old, the resolution might be weird on my laptop, but hells if this isn't still the best aRPG I've ever played.

    Starting another Freezadin, at level 17 I'm one level from Holy Freeze kicking in. I found one unique so far (Lenymo Sash) which is so much better than drowning in them like I did in D3.

    Currently running Countess to try and get Tal + Eth for that great starter armor. Eth seems to be quite elusive somehow for me this time around lol.

    Can't wait for resurrected!!

    submitted by /u/Del_Duio2
    [link] [comments]

    I've now completed a solo GR 140 for the first time.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 04:37 AM PDT

    Do we know if you can play the same character online and offline in D2R?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 10:00 PM PDT

    I'm open to double-dipping PC and Switch if I can use cross-progression to take my guy on the go with the Switch, but I just remembered D2 had separate characters for offline vs battle.net. Do we have confirmation that we can play the same characters off and online?

    submitted by /u/PianoEmeritus
    [link] [comments]

    Small Party

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 09:48 PM PDT

    hey all,

    I'm playing plugY 14.02 v1.14d self found, I have a Sorceress lvl 80 Orb Baller and a few other lvl 1-30 chars.

    If anyone wants to party up via TCP/IP or Hamachi for trades or partying, I'm keen!

    Cheers,

    Jack

    submitted by /u/WeldonArchus
    [link] [comments]

    Can i play the beta( 13th to 17th) if i purchase the game on the 14th? Is it still considered as a pre order or do i need to purchase it before the 13th?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 08:59 PM PDT

    Hi guys, sorry I might be dumb. I was just wondering if I could play the upcoming beta (13th to 17th) if I purchased the game on the 14th? I can't seem to find any FAQs on this. Much thanks!

    Edit: I am fully aware of the 20th beta but I just really want to get my hands on trying it out sooner.

    submitted by /u/KrakenAstarael
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know if my PC will handle D2 Resurrected?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 08:24 PM PDT

    I see based off Blizzards recommended system requirements, I may be lacking in the graphics card department. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Here are my specs:

    Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700 CPU @ 2.90GHz, 2904 Mhz, 8 Core(s), 16 Logical Processor(s)

    Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 16.0 GB

    PNY - GeForce GT1030 2GB PCI-E 3.0 Graphics Card - Black

    submitted by /u/Meat_Influencer
    [link] [comments]

    Would preordering D2R for Xbox on Amazon let me in to the closed beta this weekend?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 05:50 PM PDT

    I want to buy the game on Amazon since I have a gift card, would preordering it through Amazon still allow me into the beta?

    submitted by /u/PendletonV
    [link] [comments]

    Gearing Enchantress and Maining a Monk

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 05:59 AM PDT

    What is the best way to go about this? Just grind a wizard to 70 and grind a few of the pieces on my wizard? I think I can reforge legendaries that drop on my monk on my wizard to potentially get int main stat, but thats a lot of bounty grinding. Do I just neglect my follower?

    submitted by /u/WoWLyfe
    [link] [comments]

    I am interested

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 05:06 PM PDT

    So i'm new and i want to play the games but i want to know if they have continuity and what game should i start with?

    submitted by /u/Mekha_Cordex
    [link] [comments]

    Bad dead bodies...

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 04:54 PM PDT

    HELP! So a couple months ago a friend of mine recommended Project Diablo 2, and I've been playing offline hardcore. I've got 5 characters, all around level 27. They dropped the new season in July, and I haven't logged in since maybe three weeks ago or so. Today I logged in and all my characters are still there, except I can only log into 2 of them. The other three say "Unable to Join Game, Bad Dead Bodies."

    What the hell does that even mean? Is there some way I can fix this or do I have to just delete them and move on?

    I've been playing D2 on and off since it came out back in the day and this was gonna be an interesting way to spice it up, but its pretty disappointing now. And I've never in 20 years come across this bad dead bodies thing so is it specific to PD2?

    Thanks for the help in advance...

    submitted by /u/Bastards_Sword
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the early release beta

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 04:49 PM PDT

    If I pre order right now digitally on xbox will I get access to the early access beta?

    submitted by /u/Rustplayer77
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know if there's a list of D2 items somewhere sorted by ilevel?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 12:50 PM PDT

    Not sure if this list doesn't exist or if my google-fu is bad but I can't find one :(

    submitted by /u/DarkPhenomenon
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 2(R) guilds/clans accepting new members

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 04:12 PM PDT

    Is there a list of guilds/clans accepting new members? Ones that use discord for returning players?

    submitted by /u/xMWHOx
    [link] [comments]

    Can my new laptop run D2R at 4k max settings?? What do you think?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 03:43 PM PDT

    https://www.bestbuy.com/site/asus-rog-strix-g15-advantage-edition-15-6-fhd-gaming-laptop-amd-ryzen-9-5900hx-16gb-memory-radeonrx-6800m-512gb-ssd/6466550.p?skuId=6466550#:~:text=Game%20like%20a%20pro%20with,boosts%20performance%20for%20any%20task.

    ASUS - ROG Strix G15 Advantage Edition 15.6" FHD Gaming Laptop - AMD Ryzen 9-5900HX - 32GB Memory - Radeon RX 6800M - 512GB SSD

    I upgraded the ram and also am using a cable connected from the laptop gpu to the 4k tv.

    I would appreciate feedback.

    submitted by /u/Deusincendia
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment