• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 17, 2019

    Diablo Buzzer Beater Rift - Solo LoD DoD WD GR119

    Diablo Buzzer Beater Rift - Solo LoD DoD WD GR119


    Buzzer Beater Rift - Solo LoD DoD WD GR119

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 04:42 PM PDT

    My fellow witch doctors, you may know the struggle of running solo grifts in order to level up your gems (because no one wants a WD in their group...). Anyway, I was running a GR119 solo just to bring my gem to 120 for augments, and it was a crazy rift guardian fight. Have you ever finished a grift with Zero minutes and Zero seconds remaining? It's edge of your seat witch doctor action haha. Check it out here if you like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYLqLBKg4-w&t=10s

    submitted by /u/CONM4N_G to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Is Vyrs Chantodo supposed to be this hard to play?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 07:50 AM PDT

    My Neco LoN mages absolutely crushes T16 rifts. I never die, I just walk around spamming mages and kill everything in 2-3 minutes. I can stand in the middle of multiple AOEs and they do nothing to me. I can do it while watching TV.

    I just put together a vyrs chantodo wiz because I wanted to see if I could get above GR104 and its supposed to be the absolute best solo build.

    I used Rax's guide, have ALL the pieces (including a few ancient pieces), with the correct roles. I just die to everything unless I'm extremely careful (like 10 minute T16s careful). I don't dare try putting it in a decent level GR.

    Is the wiz supposed to be this slow and difficult to play?

    Wish I could show you my load out, but I'm console, so if you have questions about a stat, just ask.

    EDIT: Thanks for everyone being helpful and not just "git gud scrub," appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/DrawDiscardDredge to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Discussion - New Set Ideas

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 02:04 PM PDT

    Soooo the latest patch notes, even though we don't really get love next season, have me hyped!! What do you think our new set is gunna revolve around?

    I really hope firebomb gets something. Cool looking animation, absolutely no set that works with it.

    I actually like our sets' spread of skills they buff. I just wish more of our skills have competitive supporting legendaries (e.g. when Bakuki jungle wraps were introduced, bye bye HT Zombie bears)... so yeah more of that please...

    Or maybe a set that makes us a meta support for 4-man? Like having BBV pull in enemies or something.

    What are your thoughts my fellow docs?

    submitted by /u/GracefulGlider to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment