• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 1, 2021

    Diablo inna's monk - it's that (wonderful) time of the Season

    Diablo inna's monk - it's that (wonderful) time of the Season


    inna's monk - it's that (wonderful) time of the Season

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 07:25 AM PDT

    Hello everybody, like in every other season, I get to a point where my character is halfway developed and I am a bit lost on how to properly improve it. For reference, I am talking about this Inna's monk here: https://eu.diablo3.com/en-us/profile/Spunkete-1536/hero/147011479 which follows maxroll guide (Water speeds variant)

    Obvious improvement is to add socket on ethereal (as soon as a find a gift) but after that I am a bit lost: should I start rerolling legendaries one after another until I get an improvement? should I just farm GR 100+ and wait to get something better? I would like to have some target, so I don't lose motivation and I am able to push the character a bit further. Any suggestion is more than welcome, thanks! :)

    submitted by /u/spunkete to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    INT for firebird mirror image build

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 08:01 PM PDT

    To my knowledge firebirds build damage depends on ignite proc which is based on weapon damage multiplier, and CDR from Crimson set, is there any point to chase after INT any further than already given on the gear? (ie paragon point or ancient augmentation)?

    submitted by /u/DrVikuda to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with GoD build

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 04:46 AM PDT

    I'm trying GoD build for the first time this season. I watched some videos and they seem to get wraps, both focus and restraint and momentum passives automatically. I'm sure that my Hungering Arrow procs from strafe are hitting but I don't get the passives. Am I doing something wrong?

    submitted by /u/Tecpatlixcuahua to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Problem in Diablo

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 03:47 PM PDT

    can someone help me with a problem i'm having? Nemesis is appearing in the larger crevices and is invisible. How can I fix this?

    submitted by /u/gutaofilipe to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Ethereal Question

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 06:23 PM PDT

    I'm out of the loop on Ethereals having not played for several seasons. I see that The Redeemer is listed on Icy-Veins as Best in Slot for a few builds, like the Hammerdin. However with the random skill is it still best in slot even if it gives a bonus to a non-Hammerdin skill?

    I just got one and it gives a bonus to condemn, so I figure I should probably aim for a condemn build when I get the gear for it, but is it still useful in the meantime on a hammerdin build?

    submitted by /u/BoltYouTakeThree to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment