• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 8, 2021

    Diablo Got my first lvl70 Ethereal at (318)... on my Crusader. >:(

    Diablo Got my first lvl70 Ethereal at (318)... on my Crusader. >:(


    Got my first lvl70 Ethereal at (318)... on my Crusader. >:(

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    [Firebird Mirror Image Wizard] This Ethereal Oculus helped me complete Greater Rift 135 for the first time in my Diablo 3 career!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 06:12 AM PDT

    Am I understanding this correctly? The gem is 0.19% of the damage gained from the set?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 02:14 PM PDT

    What is the most fun build for a Sorc in D2R? Not best or most effective, what is the coolest and most fun? Ice, fire or lightning?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 08:52 PM PDT

    I think I might start as a hardcore sorc when the game drops but my brain won't allow me to choose a clear skill tree path so I need some guidance! I have not played since 2004.

    submitted by /u/KareAke
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone wanna help push rifts

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 05:34 PM PDT

    About to finish getting keys if someone's downs to push rifts with me to level gems

    submitted by /u/Sad_Pitch_633
    [link] [comments]

    The quest to finish Diablo 1 without dying continues, now I have finally reached the catacombs which always was the most creepy part of the original because of the music.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 06:55 AM PDT

    Kill All Monsters

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 05:08 PM PDT

    I wanted to do a challenging run and I know that the Holy Grail challenge is the most popular. Too bad I don't have that much time to dedicate to 1 game lol. So I thought of doing something more simple but also challenging so I will try to kill all the monsters in the game act by act. To make it extra tedious and challenging I set it to players8 on hardcore mode without saving and exiting the game, except for when 1 whole act has been cleared. I don't wanna say I have thought about it, there 's gotta be so many players who has done it that way already but I can't seem to find anywhere so I did it myself and hope I can successfully complete this run. How about you guys, what kind of challenging runs you guys do?

    Kill 'em all:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qmrx5JkU1qE

    submitted by /u/happydeathgrin
    [link] [comments]

    Got access to Diablo II: Resurrection today. If anyone wants in, DM me for details

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 10:24 PM PDT

    I've been playing Diablo II: Resurrection on my computer today

    submitted by /u/dzgamerr
    [link] [comments]

    Sorceress PvE build

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 06:59 AM PDT

    Hey ,

    I am currently having some fun playing my sorceress on PvE single player LoD , and was wondering wich build would be the best to farm Hell later. I was going Meteorb but how about Hydra with frozen orb ?

    Anyone tried out a Hydra setup on hell mode ?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Kaskade_E9
    [link] [comments]

    Always nice to die after the GRis over. Such a noble satisfying conclusion

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 02:46 AM PDT

    I see mixed info online... xbox series x... is this 4k yet?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 12:24 PM PDT

    I've looked into reddit, google... I cant find a definitive answer. Did they fix the game so it runs the one x code?

    submitted by /u/JynxedMonkey
    [link] [comments]

    Will D2 Resurrected run on Integrated Iris XE gpu?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 03:57 PM PDT

    According to userbench the iris xe is pretty close to minimum GPU req and outperforms the 660? CPU is 1165g7 and ram 16gb

    submitted by /u/tserv95
    [link] [comments]

    First Ethereal! And it's a Ancient! (Necro)

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 04:50 PM PDT

    What happens to my seasonal hardcore character when season 24 ends?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 10:50 AM PDT

    I just got back into this game after a several year absence. I created a hardcore seasonal character just to get some of the achievements on Xbox. When the season ends, if my hardcore character hasn't died yet. Does he just go away forever? Anyway to no longer make him a hardcore character? Can I transfer the items I've acquired with him to a non hardcore non seasonal character?

    submitted by /u/Dashiznit364
    [link] [comments]

    D2:R Console Beta pre-order?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 12:56 PM PDT

    How does the beta coming soon this month effect console? How do we get access if we pre-ordered? Asking for PS4.

    submitted by /u/MrReaux
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for increasing survivability as Crusader

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    Anyone have any tips for increasing survivability as a Crusader? I am currently on Torment VIII, and I have no problems killing anything. I can 1 shot everything except bosses/rift guardians (they take 2 shots, sometimes 3 to kill), but I find myself getting wrecked by anything ranged, even non elite mobs etc. I basically get 1 shot unless I have my lifesaver skills (indestructible/companion heal) available.

    Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/adolphusmagnus8841
    [link] [comments]

    Data does not save.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 10:54 AM PDT

    Hey guys!

    Today I started my first season and completed three contracts (I'm not sure if they are named like that in english version) and beat the butcher who gave me a great shield (not legendary but great for start). After that I returned to the city, sold some loot and crafted another and then turned off the console (without leavong the game). Now I opened the game again and nothing saved, I need to do the contacts again, do not have the loot from them and neither have crafted items.

    I'm missing something? Does the game has autosave right? Or do I need to leave the game properly when I'm playing adventure mode? In campaign do not had any problem...

    submitted by /u/vadim_22
    [link] [comments]

    Of course it had to be my first primal of the season.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 08:22 AM PDT

    Need modded set replacements after losing all my gear! Xbox One

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 03:44 PM PDT

    Hope you guys are willing to help! I don't mind trading what I have. I'm looking for updated modded gear for all the classes. Any regular ancient primal gearbwould be great too! See you out there! Gt: Punk The Loser

    submitted by /u/punk-anarchy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment