• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 17, 2021

    Diablo Uliana's and Bane of the Trapped?

    Diablo Uliana's and Bane of the Trapped?


    Uliana's and Bane of the Trapped?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    So I have been looking at Uliana builds for next season and they all are using a Bane of the Trapped, however I'm not seeing any cc in the builds at all. What am I missing?

    submitted by /u/himay333 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Hello Fellow Barbarians! Rate my build!

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    Taeguk proc while summoning ETwisters

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 07:04 AM PDT

    Hi, I just noticed (on PS4), when switching from mirror images build to ETwister that if I map disintegrate to X button and ETwist to O button: if I hold both I can cast disintegrate and ETwist simultaneously and continuosly, BUT I can only proc Taeguk if I in total I'm ONLY holding down 3 buttons at a time. Example: Holding X(Disint.) + O(ETwist) + R1(Diamond) + R2(Expl. Blast) ---> NO TAEGUK

    Holding X(Disint.) + O(ETwist) + R1(Diamond) ---> TAEGUK DOES PROC.

    Anyway to bypass this? Diamond Armor cools down way to often to tap, same for explosive blast and at high GRs it's better to spam ETwisters...

    Any ideas

    submitted by /u/notimeforids to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got my ww set

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 05:03 PM PDT

    I got the last part this morning. And ambos pride, put in the cube. I went from torment 5 to 10 in one step and still might be too easy! Just waiting on the bul kathos drop. I have 3 of the blood one damnit.

    submitted by /u/taemyks to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment