• Breaking News

    Friday, July 16, 2021

    Diablo 3 years ago I met someone that helped me on my PAX Diablo for Switch scavenger journey. I stayed awhile and listened....

    Diablo 3 years ago I met someone that helped me on my PAX Diablo for Switch scavenger journey. I stayed awhile and listened....


    3 years ago I met someone that helped me on my PAX Diablo for Switch scavenger journey. I stayed awhile and listened....

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 10:34 AM PDT

    If I like mmorpgs will I enjoy diablo ?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 06:19 PM PDT

    Never played diablo but Im big into mmorpgs such as ffxiv, wow, conquer online (most like diablo), rift, guild wars 2.

    submitted by /u/spitfire9107
    [link] [comments]

    The Undisputed Champion stacking

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 08:54 PM PDT

    So I extracted the legendary ability from the Undisputed Champion, and have the 400% bonus for Frenzy. I managed to get my hands on another one. If I equip the belt physically (with 318% bonus) and have the legendary ability applied with the cube (400% bonus), do I get the added bonus, or just the greater of the two? Do they stack if I have both applied?

    submitted by /u/nucleiusgrim
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 Charity Race for Beyond Blue (3 hours from posting)

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 11:40 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    We ran Diablo 3 at this years AGDQ and in 3 hours meatr0o and I will be racing eachother for donations to a charity called Beyond Blue that supports mental health issues, does a great job and has supported many people close to us.

    This is a very important cause and we are very happy to be able to do what we do to give attention to the charity. If you are free at this time, please consider watching the marathon or donating to the cause if you possibly can.

    I don't think linking to the stream is allowed, but it is being run on ausspeedruns on Twitch.

    submitted by /u/Hexonloire
    [link] [comments]

    New player

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 08:58 PM PDT

    Hi. What is the good class to start for newbie like me. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/wiseguytoo
    [link] [comments]

    D3 Ethereal Items and Ramaladni's Gift/Socket?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 02:32 PM PDT

    Is it possible to add a socket to the Diablo 3 Season 24 etheral items via Ramaladni's Gift? Has anyone tested this on the 2.7.1 PTR?

    submitted by /u/nobbie01
    [link] [comments]

    Saracen's Chance

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 04:21 AM PDT

    So I'm ready to no-life D2R for the rest of my life, BUT can I get my 1.08 Saracen's Chance back or do we start on 1.14d?

    Edit: Hail Corwin the Brute

    submitted by /u/nice-number-7
    [link] [comments]

    Have you preordered D2R yet?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 10:54 AM PDT

    With D2R finally releasing in the next 2 months and beta being opened next month for people who preordered, I'm curious, have you preordered D2R yet?

    I've personally been waiting for a physical collectors edition to release, but odds on that happening by by now don't look too great.. unless they announce it next month before release.

    At this point, I'm thinking of just preordering the digital one. Curious if anyone else is on the same boat.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/teflonkeys
    [link] [comments]

    D2:R local coop (we really need it)

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 06:44 AM PDT

    So, we know by the trailer that Diablo 2: Ressurrected will allow online coop with up to 8 players!

    I already pre-ordered D2:R because i absolutely love this game, and being the state of art classical ARPG that it is, there was no reason why I shouldn't get this beautiful remaster.

    But my concern is exactly about the local coop!

    I've always been a fan of diablo franchise, but the only reason i bought D3 was because I could play it with my wife in our couch.

    I heard somewhere that D2:R is not going to have that functionality, wich makes me sad, since it's a great opportunity to add a new feature to an old classic that everyone will love.

    That said, besides D3 being D3 it still is fun because of the immense quality of multiplayer (both local and online). Also D4 is also coming with that in mind, harvesting the success of this functionality brought by D3. So there's no reason this game that is designed to suit the present generation to not adopt the local coop feature!

    I really hope Blizzard implements it soon or add it to development backlog after beta/release.

    See you all in Hell!

    EDIT: It was pointed that the biggest problem is the UI. And that they tried it and it didn't work.Also, this could be informative for anyone with the same concern as me, so please don't zoltunize me

    EDIT2: this is NOT a comparison between the best ARPG ever made and D3. I just wanted to highlight the only feature that made me buy that game

    submitted by /u/lucasHipolito
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for all official info regarding battlenet multiplayer info.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 12:56 PM PDT

    Looking for all info pertaining to how the battlenet lobby and room will work.

    Tried google, but could only find a video with MrLlama intervening some of the developers.

    Mainly I want to know if we can set up restrictions for certain variables (like we can do for level requirement)

    Specifically aspect ratio and controller limits.

    Reason being that, example, when dueling. you might not want to face someone playing in ultrawide mode when your stuck on 16:9.

    And/or you might not want to play with someone playing with a controller, when all they have to do is stand next to the area of a drop and spam "pickup" and instantly pick up the item. while you have to accurately place your mouse over the item and then click on it.

    Hope there is some info about this out there.

    submitted by /u/crimson4649
    [link] [comments]

    D2:R Balance System ]:->

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 10:58 AM PDT

    Hello there, I just have simple question ☺️

    We got any information about BALANCE CLASSES ITEMS / SPELL DMG etc. ? Will be great if Blizzard want do some changes about PVE & PVP, if they will does something with Balance System, change some bonuses from Sets / Unique Items and all others things. if they improve it, they will be huge.

    submitted by /u/sth666
    [link] [comments]

    Possibly unpopular opinion: They missed two great opportunities with D2Resurrected

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 04:22 AM PDT

    So I think that they missed 2 things that would've made D2R even more awesome than it's already going to be (and it is going to be awesome, no question)

    1) Skill rebalance / Balance pass

    2) New content

    They are doing neither of these. I don't see what harm some new monster types and some new uniques could have done to the game. Sure a new act would not have been really possible as that messes up the core story of the old game, but new items? new monsters? why not? it would make this game so much more alluring to people who have already played D2 as it would not just be the "same experience with flashier graphics" over again.

    And as far as skill rebalance goes, why couldn't they just buff underused skills? What harm would that have done...

    Create new build choices... new ways to play.

    I'm personally excited for D2R as I did play it a lot but never actually played with many of the skills, but this entire thing would have been way more hype if it also included some new stuff imo.

    submitted by /u/Northanui
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment