• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 17, 2021

    Diablo Jerhyn got a new pet

    Diablo Jerhyn got a new pet


    Jerhyn got a new pet

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 09:15 AM PDT

    [Clickbait] The biggest design flaw of D2

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 01:37 PM PDT

    [Clickbait] The biggest design flaw of D2

    Since a "Flawless" skull is by definition not missing a hole, there shouldn't be a hole for a sapphire. So clearly the sapphire (which evidently makes the skull "perfect") goes in an existing hole, right? Behold the power of true creativity:

    New -------------------- Current

    submitted by /u/Immoteph
    [link] [comments]

    Leorics Castle : Diablo 2 4v4 Team Speed Run PvP MOD

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 08:05 PM PDT

    Leoric's Castle is is always looking for more players who might want to join our Ranked Mode. Basically you speed run against another team while fighting them.

    Think Gauntlet Legends meets the Blood Moor.

    Leoric's Castle is a softcore 4v4 team PvP game. You compete against another team and try to be the first to kill King Leoric. You start with a new character each game, and try to get as powerful as you can in order to fight off the enemy players and ultimately slay King Leoric.The mod supports a higher resolution than 800x600, so its not so grainy. It's a quick 5 minutes download and install as well.

    With Resurrected coming at the end of the year, Diablo II has seen a huge resurgence of interest and players. While our team looks forward to the player killing havoc of the Blood Moor in Resurrected, we would like to invite you to experience a new chapter in Diablo 2 PvP.

    Slay monsters. Gain Experience. Defeat Bosses. Collect Loot. Purchase upgrades. PK the enemy team.

    Players will be able to use the game-finder discord channel to join a queue and get matched against other teams.

    Feel free to hang out in the discord and test out the Castle while more players find their way here. It could a bit for enough players to fill the Castle so that 4v4 matches are happening regularly, but we are hopeful!

    Leoric's Castle is available for download at leoricscastle.com

    We doing walkthroughs of the Castle all week

    If you have any questions please stop by the discord . See you soon!

    Download: https://leoricscastle.com

    Discord: https://discord.gg/QnGFVph

    Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9XO2cgkcmw

    submitted by /u/Jagueroisland
    [link] [comments]

    Must have Nightmare items?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 09:02 PM PDT

    getting ready flto head into nightmare and wanted to know what yall think are the must have items. I heard that having ancients pledge for resistances is a must have? Can you share some easy to get items and then maybe some harder to get items that are nice to have? thanks!

    submitted by /u/ILoveBeerSoMuch
    [link] [comments]

    Gem Hoarding

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    What do you guys do with your gems and runes? My stash is completely filled with them and im running out of space. Should i be cubing them to get perfects? Should I be using them to re-roll magic items and sell those? I guess my question is, is it worth it to hoard them and sacrifice your entire stash space?

    submitted by /u/ILoveBeerSoMuch
    [link] [comments]

    The 5th class will be is likely to be Paladin. [Cross on Helmet confirms the case].

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 04:56 AM PDT

    Local Co-Op in D3

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 06:31 PM PDT

    Hail and we'll met, friends.

    Me and my wife like to play D3 most seasons until we get bored. Trouble is, the most fun build we have played is the WD chicken build. The problem is that we can't tell each other apart lol. So my question is what build could I run beside her that matches the speed of a blazing chicken?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Silvaz225
    [link] [comments]

    Is there going to be channel rooms like in og d2? And for console?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 05:28 PM PDT

    Just curious cause I have no seen or heard anything along the lines.

    submitted by /u/phantombuz
    [link] [comments]

    Wallpaper - Season 24: Ethereal Memory (Art by TamplierPainter)

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 05:18 AM PDT

    Diablo III - Season 24: Ethereal Memory

      

    deviantART - twitter - PureDiablo - diablofans - battle.net

      

    Based on the news artwork for the preview of Season 24: Ethereal Memory with my own additions.

      

    I like it and I hope you enjoy.

      

    The Artwork is done by TamplierPainter

      

    HK

      

    Art & Diablo 3 (C) Blizzard
    Wallpaper arranged by me
    Border artwork is a blend of mine & Blizzard.

      

    PS: Bonus wall for Diablo:Immortal: Diablo Immortal 2021 #7: Library of Zoltun Kulle

    submitted by /u/Holyknight3000
    [link] [comments]

    D2 Resurrected Switch Performance

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 04:46 PM PDT

    Any info released on the performance of D2 Resurrected? Curious to know how it runs on the switch as well a the graphics.

    submitted by /u/MrBagelyBagels420
    [link] [comments]

    Everything is gone. Almost.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 02:46 PM PDT

    Hey, I just logged in and it says I have to create a character. None of my characters are there. I literally just finished the season like 30 minutes ago. My paragons, pets, stash, in-game challenges and season stats are all intact. But none of my characters exist. I'm pissed man. I even had my og characters from when I started on the 360. What the hell happened? On Xbox One btw.

    submitted by /u/IVIcDoozy
    [link] [comments]

    D3 Request for Help - a bunch of random weird questions

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 10:30 AM PDT

    1. GENERALLY at what paragon level am I expected to be able to clear a level 20 solo greater rift, assuming I have no full six piece set? Again generally please. I'm close and just want general thoughts.

    2. I've never done a challenge rift before but want to practice the mode's experience (I know the build changes, just want to experience the mode). I can do it today/tomorrow (7/17 or 7/18) and still have next weeks challenge rift available for the season start, right?

    3. I haven't seen a green set item drop in maybe ten or so T3 lvl16 GRs. Am I doing something wrong?

    4. Rax says for a maximum farming experience I should be repeating GRs on a level that I can clear in two or three minutes, agreed?

    5. Does "lightning skill damage increase" apply to Wreath of Lightning Legend Gem (change on hit to cast Wreath of Lightning) and Thundergod's Vigor belt (on hit discharge bolts of electricity?). I'm a Necromancer and not a lightning spell caster.

    6. How come I can't enchant reroll lightning skill damage on my legend belt - Thundergod's Vigor?

    7. Do things other than gear take up space in my inventory, like gems? The more I progress in the game, the less inventory space it feels like I have.

    8. When converting a legendary set item, is there any more or less chance of getting certain types of the set? Like less chance to amulets maybe?

    9. Equipping sets on a follower will not trigger the set bonuses for me, correct? only when is says "emanates" will I benefit from a bonus on my followers gear right?

    10. An Ancient legendary with no legendary attribute should be salvaged right?

    11. Joking one - What the heck does a giant bell have to do with a Wave of Light? I expected something completely different the first time I used WOL.

    I appreciate all insight

    submitted by /u/Zoze13
    [link] [comments]

    I want a updated version of this song ��

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 11:17 AM PDT

    When do I use Charsi’s imbue?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 12:46 AM PDT

    I cannot seem to find solid answers to these questions about Charsi and Imbue:

    1. I see people talking about saving their imbues for hell. Does this mean that they somehow can be saved? In my current game, Charsi provides the option to "imbue" which means I have turned in my hammer for this playthrough.
    2. Do i have to use the imbue in this playthrough? If i dont, will it carry over into the next difficulty?
    3. If i were to have kept my hammer and not turned it in, could I have carried it over to the next playthrough?
    4. Can i use two imbues in the same playthrough?

    so basically my question is how do you save your imbues for when you get high level?

    submitted by /u/ILoveBeerSoMuch
    [link] [comments]

    Imagine this for a second… it’s September 23rd, you download D2R, open it, go to create a new character and a window pops up, “would you like to know how it all started?” And secretly Vicarious Visions also remastered Diablo 1 as an Easter egg

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 01:20 PM PDT

    Would you play it?

    Would be funny if the state you leave Aiden in upon finishing D1 has repercussions on Diablo himself, ie: the higher your warrior level in D1 the better the drops of Diablo

    submitted by /u/Power_Creep
    [link] [comments]

    we need more mana regeneration on D2R

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 09:08 AM PDT

    we need more mana regeneration on D2R and you know that :)

    submitted by /u/hakomo2020
    [link] [comments]

    Can we transfer our d2r open beta characters to single player later?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 03:39 AM PDT

    I plan to no life it in august, but would like to know if they just plan to wipe everything after upon launch

    submitted by /u/babicko90
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment