• Breaking News

    Friday, July 16, 2021

    Diablo Hot9S build - re-roll query

    Diablo Hot9S build - re-roll query


    Hot9S build - re-roll query

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 01:54 AM PDT

    https://us.diablo3.com/en-us/profile/Steverty-1293/hero/72311253

    This is my current work-in-progress build. The two weapons fell over the last 24 hours - I was using Echoing Fury/Oathkeeper. The Pig Sticker was a Necro drop hence the INT stat. I'm going to run this as a Cold focused build because of the Primal bracers and to take advantage of Rimeheart.

    I have a couple of questions:

    1) Is there anything on the Rimeheart I should re-roll? I'm thinking not, but open to input.

    2) Should I do the obvious with Pig Sticker and re-roll INT -> STR, or should I be creative and re-roll Poison damage to Cold, given the Bracer affix?

    Thoughts appreciated. :)

    submitted by /u/binarysmurf to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment