• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 3, 2019

    Diablo Long time Diablo player first monk

    Diablo Long time Diablo player first monk


    Long time Diablo player first monk

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 10:39 PM PDT

    How is it that I didnt know how awesome the monk class was? I have been playing Diablo on and off for 5 years now and have never ran a monk.

    So I just got back into diablo after about a year off and as normal I make a Witch Doctor. After 2 weeks I am already bored with it. Normally this is were I quite playing but this time I watched a few videos on different classes and decide to make a monk. 1 week into playing a monk and I love this game all over again. I am now only only missing a little bit of gear to take out my first gr 70 of the season.

    submitted by /u/agalassi21 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    What do I roll on my Primal Akarat’s Awakening

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 08:55 AM PDT

    Found a primal Akarat's Awakening last night that has +1000 VIT and +18% life. Which should I roll to get increased cooldown reduction?

    I'll post a pic of it when I get home tonight. I'm running invoker/crimson build with the Pig Sticker.

    submitted by /u/grassif to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Wanna break top-100 - advice needed!

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 03:24 AM PDT

    Hello lads,

    Profile: https://www.d3planner.com/827512936 Build: Seasonal standard UE-setup

    I'm currently rank #215 on the DH Season leaderboard, with a GR115 clear (13:34:083). My wet dream is to get top-100 with the conclusion of the season. Right now that seems pretty impossible (sadface: https://i.imgur.com/zW8e8ku.jpg).

    Therefore I'm reaching out to you guys, in order to get some pointers on where I could potentially improve. Obviously my gear is pretty tight, but questions like,

    • should I switch to physical multishot?
    • would fire% on neck be better than dex?
    • should i stop using BotP / Nemesis, and instead use BotS / Wraps, like everybody else?

    are all relevant - you might have some more considerations!

    Conclusion could also just be to play some more Necro (read: paragon grind zzz), but some input from you guys would be much appreciated.

    Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/Ananochi to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Need help increasing Vyr wizard

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 04:13 AM PDT

    So I can't lie I'm absolutely brand new to this game, and fell in love with it. HOWEVER, don't completely understand it fully. Right now I have my powers kind of everywhere, with the Chantodo but my attack is extremely low, when not in archon, not quite sure how to make it higher even though I use intelligence gems/enchant/ the like. Please help a newbie!

    P. S. Currently in torment level 10

    submitted by /u/robin709 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Not sure that I am doing zmonk right...

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 01:09 PM PDT

    I may be doing it right, I have no clue; this is my first monk, and I've only run about a dozen group grifts.

    • I've only been doing public groups.
    • I have 1.3 million life.
    • Ideally the group stays together, but if they split, I stick with the lead group.
    • When a fight starts, I stand near what appears to be the highest DPS, if they move a lot, then I just try to stay near the edge of the fight. My thought is that I want the DPS in range of my healing. But if they are moving all over, if I chase them, I'll die. I will reposition sometimes in a fight, but not too much.
    • While in a fight
      • throw out BoH and Sanctuary on cooldown
      • Epiphany (Soothing mist) on cooldown.
      • Crippling wave non-stop to trigger Epiphany and Ice Blink. With gogok, this keeps me (and I hope others) alive.
      • Mantra of healing as required.
    • Dashing strike to keep up with the group

    My build is somewhere between "best build ever" and "Wait. Waat? No." The gear is certainly not optimized, I'm working on that. With the above rotation, at grift 105 (have not gone higher yet) I can stand in the middle of any fight and not break a sweat. Occasionally a DPS will die. :(

    So just at a high level, am I doing this right? I can't play solo, so I have no reference point. I've watched a few videos, gone over a few builds, and it feels like I'm at least "in the ballpark." But I dunno.

    submitted by /u/kirwoodd to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment