• Breaking News

    Friday, July 30, 2021

    Diablo GoD Hungering Arrow attack speed

    Diablo GoD Hungering Arrow attack speed


    GoD Hungering Arrow attack speed

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 01:10 AM PDT

    What attack speed % I should be aiming at? I have read at maxroll that to much of it actually lower your dps, if I understand it well?🤔

    submitted by /u/Substantial-Mud5866 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    WoL monk gets stuck when Stone Gauntlets procs

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 10:24 PM PDT

    I know that I'm stuck because I got hit when Epiphany was down. That's not the problem. The problem is that even when Epiphany is back up (it's usually only down for a fraction of a second), I'm still completely frozen: can't move or attack. The only thing I can do is wait for my cheat death to proc, after which I can move again.

    This doesn't happen with my other build that uses Stone Gauntlets: an AoV crusader. If I get hit when AC is down, I can unfreeze myself with Iron Skin/Flash. I still can't attack, but I can run away.

    What is it with the monk build that causes the complete freeze?

    submitted by /u/hongooi to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    doom in the fjords

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 09:26 AM PDT

    1st primal this season

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 06:50 AM PDT

    Ethereals + Firebird Set bonus

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 08:45 AM PDT

    Hi, does anyone know if the 300% damage to wizard skills on my ethereal staff increase Firebird Set Bonus damage? From the wording, i'm guessing not, but I'd love some confirmation

    submitted by /u/AlaAureus to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment