• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 29, 2021

    Diablo Horadic Cube I made and wanted to share

    Diablo Horadic Cube I made and wanted to share


    Horadic Cube I made and wanted to share

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 11:06 AM PDT

    Activision-Blizzard is working with a union-busting firm, "Wilmerhale" - the same one that Amazon is using.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 12:43 AM PDT

    What about D2 makes it a game people play for decades?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 04:17 PM PDT

    Im a new player and I'm really curious to see what d2 has in store that d3 doesn't. What should I expect?

    submitted by /u/ling8000
    [link] [comments]

    D3 Season 24 (Ethereals)

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 09:33 PM PDT

    I just have a question in great about the ethereals in the current season 24, I know if you collect all 21 ethereals then you get to keep the transmog forever. So does that mean I can play with the one character and still collect 21 ethereals, or do I have to play each character to do so, as I'm playing with the monk this season and I have picked up a few for the demon hunter and wizard, but what is the likely hood of grt them all with just the one character?? Just curious and any input would be gratefully appreciated! 👊✊ Oh and I'm play on console. I should of mentioned that to start with.

    submitted by /u/rawpillow
    [link] [comments]

    How lucky of a demon hunter am I?!

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 05:21 PM PDT

    How many of you played beyond normal difficulty in either game?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 02:57 PM PDT

    I must have been a wee lad when I finished story mode on D2, and I had no interest in playing this scary game over again. I think if someone played on b.net, they went all the way to 99?

    For D3, I played through it once, and swiftly had it erased from my memory because of how bad it was. Many years later, I started a ladder character, and finished top 100 for my class, so I can happily say I've fully completed d3.

    Now the nature of this forum will not attract the real casual players, and answers will he quite biased

    submitted by /u/Zubeis
    [link] [comments]

    After all the years I finally got a useful primal for my favorite build

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 08:21 PM PDT

    2 Ethereals in 45mins ?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 07:59 PM PDT

    [Ethereal: Jade Talon] As an Assassin main this drop did the impossible and made me even more excited for D2:R. Great marketing, Blizzard!

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 07:30 AM PDT

    I kinda want to build MS now...

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 06:13 PM PDT

    [D2R] What's the best sorc to start as?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 06:04 AM PDT

    I've been thinking about what kind of sorc I wanna start with to get geared up. I haven't played Diablo in like 15 years, and with D2R I really wanna get back into it.

    From what I remember, years ago, I used to do Mephisto runs with Frozen Orb sorc and Cow level with lightning nova sorc (or javazon).

    What's a good overall sorc to begin with?

    EDIT: Thank you all for the advice!

    submitted by /u/shizzmynizz
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Thursday Help Desk, Ask your newbie questions here - July 29, 2021

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    Welcome to this week's installment of Thursday Help Desk.

    This is a weekly thread for any quick/newbie/unsure questions you may have. No matter how dumb you may think the question is, now is your chance to have them answered! If you need help with your gear and build, post to the weekly Gear thread instead!

    Check the Commonly Asked Questions page first before posting!

    If you're not here to ask or answer questions, then this place is not for you. The mods will be resilient in removing posts and possibly even bans. Meta feedback about the weekly post is fine. Helpful people will be strongly considered for an ID scroll after a review of posting history.

    Sort by new to answer the latest questions. Older questions most likely already have answers.

    If you have any feedback for this specific weekly thread, just post it here or message the mods.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Do respec tokens work in singleplayer?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 07:27 AM PDT

    Hello,

    Do respec tokens actually work in singleplayer or do I need a mod like plugy to make them work? I remember being able to find the 4 essences in the game, but not being able to cube them into a token for a stat/skill respec. Do they work now in singleplayer without the need of a mod?

    submitted by /u/Afura33
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo III Knowledge Quiz

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 03:07 PM PDT

    First Ethereal drop

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    Loot drop auras for D2R for high quality gear.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 01:56 PM PDT

    Personally, I think D3 definitely did some things right, and had some features I'd love to see in D2R.

    One of those things I do really like, is the glowing aura/beam for certain items, such as Legendary items, in D3. I even love the sound effects for when they drop, it helps make the loot drops more addictive and exciting, from a purely fx perspective.

    So how would all of you feel if a toggle option was added in gameplay settings, for high quality gear (uniques, sets, rare runes etc) to have a glowing aura when dropped?

    If it was an option, at least the more purist players could keep it original, and other who like this feature could have it.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/SteelFaith
    [link] [comments]

    WTF Fastest 2-Player GR90 Ever | Inna Water Ally Monk OP

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 06:17 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment