• Breaking News

    Friday, July 30, 2021

    Diablo My luck the other day

    Diablo My luck the other day


    My luck the other day

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 08:36 AM PDT

    Blizzard Recruiters Asked Hacker If She ‘Liked Being Penetrated’ at Job Fair

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 12:16 PM PDT

    Please. No More Set Dungeons for Season Journeys.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 09:30 PM PDT

    Easy. Hard. Doesn't matter. I just can't do it season after season. They were never fun. They were never balanced. They do a poor job at highlighting the strengths of most sets. Delete them from the game and give everyone any remaining unearned cosmetics simply for having tolerated them this long.

    Signed, A Broken Nephalem

    submitted by /u/mathrock_manatee
    [link] [comments]

    Cleaning out my closet and found this gem.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 02:11 PM PDT

    Radom thoughts about Diablo 2 from a day-1 player

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 03:09 PM PDT

    Hi all!

    I am pretty sure we are going to get a beta date announcement next week. To celebrate that, I wanted to share some random thoughts, memories, and random facts about the game from someone who played since day 1 on release, same for Diablo 1 and all the following expansions.

    • The game (D2) was announced in 1997, shortly after the massive success of D1. Much to the frustration of eager players - the game was delayed almost 2 years (!).

    • D1 was a commercial success, and had online access to multiplayer gameplay which was VERY rare at the time. I think it was the first battle.net game, but I could be wrong.

    • Despite great gameplay/atmosphere, D1 system of saving the game files on your own computer meant you could edit the game files of your freaking ONLINE characters. And due to no level requirements, you could have a level 1 completely overpowered character in endgame gear.

    • this was a major issue in online gameplay. I remember going to games in the lobby and a level 1 char would drop like 2000 pots that would increase your attributes, uniques, etc...

    • You could very easily dope items and gold in D1, and you still can to my best knowledge. It was a bug that was never fixed.

    • D2 on release was very raw. Skills had almost no synergy. Uniques were outpaced by rares in endgame. There were no runes, charms, and loads of balance issues. Set items were basically useless. All Mercs were useless and could not be given items.

    • The release of LoD was a major turning point in the game. It went from a 7/10 to a 10/10. I know some Diablo hipsters love to say vanilla D2 was good, it wasn't really.

    • You could very easily get uniques from gambling, in fact, it was a viable strategy. They later removed it completely, and then returning uniques and sets to gambling, but made them VERY rare.

    • Patch 1.09 is considered the holy grail of the game, with 1.10 and 1.11 introducing more mechanics, crafting, and synergies in the game.

    • For a short time before 1.09, act 1 Mercs were the most OP thing in the game. If you give an Act1 merc +3 to all skills, they would fire a lightning hose from the bow, killing almost anything instantly. Completely OP. It was removed in patch 1.09. Giving act1 mercs +All skills still augmented their arrows to fire/cold at +1/2 skills, and improved their damage, but no OP abilities anymore.

    • D2 LoD had an active online community for at least 13 years after release. It was in the top selling games of amazon basically every year. It was cheap ($20 for the battlechest). Lobbies were full of players looking to trade, baal runs, trist runs, trolls, and bots

    • The bots were horrible, even 13 years into the game. There was a thriving and lucrative community of sellers that duped and ran bots all day. I suspect it was a main motivation behind the real money auction house for D3.

    • The Aldor set for druids were clearly an inspiration from Aldor the god in the popular book series by David Eddings, The Belgariad - a god with disciples who could shapeshift to animals and were connected to nature.

    • the meta for builds and items shifted a lot during the active player period. I don't remember hammerdins and MF sorcs in the first month of LoD. Players kept experimenting and tinkering well into the game.

    • Uber Diablo was introduced in a later patch, appeared completely at random in games, was very hard to kill, and gave a very powerful charm in return. I only encountered it once in game, could not solo it, so I logged into a game with 6 players, spammed my previous game name, and we killed it together. Someone else got the anni charm.

    • if you have a cool memory you want to share, please add yours! I am looking forward for the re-release beta and the game, should be a good time to explore unique builds and old favorites. I hope new players will have a good time like I did with the game.

    submitted by /u/2005sonics
    [link] [comments]

    Median XL 2.0 Trailer 5pm EDT - Most extensive D2 mod!

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 11:18 AM PDT

    As a blind person; i'm interested in the screen reader support for diablo 2.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 05:34 PM PDT

    I'm going to perchice the game and hope that in the latest beta screen reader support has been added.

    I wonder how blind people are going to walk around and find places they need to go to, does anyone know?

    submitted by /u/bradley22
    [link] [comments]

    Season24 - 4x Primal Dead Man's Legacy.. WTF is this hell!?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 06:15 AM PDT

    How is trade going to work in d2r? Like the original and people using chat rooms or listing on websites ?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 12:27 PM PDT

    Curious how trade is going to work.

    submitted by /u/Antique_Ninjaku
    [link] [comments]

    Well... there goes my luck (happened at lvl 9)

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 09:13 AM PDT

    Question

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 07:05 PM PDT

    I know there is a ethereal quest on pc but is the same quest on console?

    submitted by /u/Donke7580
    [link] [comments]

    Considering people’s stories about luck this season, I think I just lucked out.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 04:59 PM PDT

    Is the firebirds lag still a thing? Cause it's plaguing my game.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 04:05 PM PDT

    Self explanatory. My computer runs fine, can run every build and so on. Firebirds, however, it just doesnt work. As soon as clones come out the whole thing lags horribly. I heard a file fix from another game but it removes sound so thats a no-go.

    Suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Bossmantho
    [link] [comments]

    Should I play Diablo 3 if I really liked Diablo 2 in the past but don't have the patience anymore?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    I used to play a lot of video games in the past and I quite liked RPGs, grinding and Diablo 2 was one of my favorite games ever. And definitely still one of my fondest memories of gaming from when I was younger.

    I got back into playing video games since last year, thanks to Covid, and would love to give Diablo 3 a try. The thing though is that I don't have the patience anymore to grind a lot to get stronger, I'm honestly more interested in just going through and paying attention to the history in general.

    With that in mind, is Diablo 3 a good game for me?

    PS.: sorry if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find this exact question

    PS. 2: is the nintendo switch version any good?

    submitted by /u/croissantdechocolate
    [link] [comments]

    I think I used all of my luck

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 01:55 PM PDT

    3 Primals 6 Ethereals in 20mins , I think it was 4 GR

    Only 3 Ethereals in the picture because I salvaged 3.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/Ff59E0l

    submitted by /u/ajagur
    [link] [comments]

    Any of you guys have a high-res image of the D2 box art without the text?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 03:19 AM PDT

    Looking to get some custom sleeves for Magic the Gathering and sadly I can't find what I'm looking for. Found something similar, comparing the OG D2's art to Resurrected, but not exactly what I want.

    Thanks a lot in advance!

    submitted by /u/V4ld1z
    [link] [comments]

    Kanai’s Cube Powers

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 01:03 PM PDT

    I've extracted the legendary power from the etched sigil and it gave me the ability to cast energy twister every second that I cast my Disintegrate. I've also been able to extract the power of the etched sigil so that it also casts one of my power spenders every second that I am using disintegrate. Now, I'm trying to extract the power of casting one of my power spenders and use that instead and it keeps telling me I've already extracted that legendary power, but the power is different depending on which etched sigil I find. How do I switch what magical property I got from the etched sigil? Is it possible?

    submitted by /u/Old-Recommendation25
    [link] [comments]

    I'll boost someone through gr 90 x 3 battle.net now

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 06:03 PM PDT

    first one to pm =) EU <-

    submitted by /u/sqq
    [link] [comments]

    How to gear farm?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 02:33 PM PDT

    Hello so I recently have been looking for the mundunugus set and I only have the helmet and chest piece and I'm having lots of trouble getting the rest of the pieces does anyone know a good way to farm for them and if anyone has them and is willing to trade my pan is sloppy_wet_chili

    submitted by /u/Big_Boi8
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 crash

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 10:18 AM PDT

    Hey guys. new to reddit.

    I have a game crashing issue where when i get into the game it instacrashes and the only option i have to start using my pc again is turning off my pc manually on the button.

    I've tried resetting my pc, cleaning it and ofc uninstalling and reinstalling both diablo and battlenet countless times without sucess. Ive also tried using the scan and repair mechanic on the battlenet client.

    Not only that but I've also tried the thing wudijo showed us some months back where you replace a file in diablo with a file from HOTS that disables the sound, but this doesn't work either.

    I could play in the beginning of the season (24) and im paragon lvl 1300 so the issue just came. I haven't downloaded anything since the season started, that may cause this to happen

    I've had this issue before the season where i tried these things aswell and back then it helped.

    I feel really lost and i'm no pc expert but i dont think its any needing driver updates because as i said earlier I've had the issue before but has been fixed since.

    I hope someone knows something and has some kind of answer that isn't along the lines of "buy a new pc" becuase as it stands that is not an option.

    Ty very much!

    submitted by /u/RubKey5705
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment