• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 10, 2021

    Diablo Getting ready for Ressurrected

    Diablo Getting ready for Ressurrected


    Getting ready for Ressurrected

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 01:05 PM PDT

    So really, why not enable Ladder-only Runewords, Diablo clone and Uber Tristram in D2 Resurrected singleplayer

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 03:56 AM PDT

    I mean, what incentive is there for the devs for luring people into online play? If there won't be any microtransactions, and thus no additional revenue to be had, why so artificially limit people that only want to play offline singleplayer?

    To upkeep tradition? To upset a sizable portion of your userbase for no reason?

    I mean, why would anyone playing ladder be upset if an SSF player can get a hold of that content in offline mode?

    I honestly don't see a single reason to block this content in such an artificial way, especially as it's been 20 effin' years...

    Cmon, please give us at least this after all this time!

    Please?

    submitted by /u/Geahad
    [link] [comments]

    It's my first time getting into diablo, so I'm curious to know.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 09:12 PM PDT

    Who is the best, or strongest or your favourite archangels? If you could be one, who would you like to be and why?

    submitted by /u/Ali_L10N
    [link] [comments]

    CtA rolling

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 10:33 PM PDT

    Hi there, Is 5/3/4 CtA considered good at least?

    submitted by /u/Steel_Elchin
    [link] [comments]

    Blizzard issued DMCA takedown requests of Diablo 2: Resurrected offline client.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 04:31 AM PDT

    My first ARPG experience and with the series itself, is D3. In your opinion, is it worth playing D2R, or should I wait for D4?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 08:51 PM PDT

    I don't mind if the game is a slower pace, but archiac mechanics and limitations would probably put me off. Did the game age well?

    submitted by /u/Straight_Up_Offal
    [link] [comments]

    Need some advice for floor 16 as warrior

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 08:34 PM PDT

    This is my first time playing diablo 1, usually I corner trap or door trap mobs, but there is a room on floor 16 that feels literally impossible. It has somewhere near 10 or 15 advocates. What am I supposed to do? They hit stun me so much I literally can't even kill 1. I tried using firewall, but they are still not dead after 3 casts. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/GordBelieverBrett
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a legit ps1 diablo? Got it for $8 from a garage sale and its near excellent condition on the back.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 07:13 AM PDT

    Will D2R have cross-play between PS5 and PC?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 02:33 PM PDT

    My buddy is on PC and I'm on PS5 and I'm wondering if we'll be able to play together

    submitted by /u/L11ghtman1111
    [link] [comments]

    Query regarding Diablo II: Resurrection Prime Evil upgrade on consoles when having the Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition (with the Rise of the Necromancer DLC) and not the Diablo III: Eternal Collection.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 10:10 AM PDT

    Is Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition (plus the Diablo III: Rise of the Necromancer DLC) on consoles (not including the Switch since that is already the Eternal Collection) the same as the Diablo III Eternal Collection as far as pre-ordering Diablo II: Resurrected Prime Evil Upgrade is considered? The reason I am asking is that I don't want to have to purchase the Prime Evil Collection version to get all of the extra content that is included in the Prime Evil Upgrade.

    submitted by /u/DavidTBrookes
    [link] [comments]

    Soulstone chamber - stairs mystery

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 09:33 AM PDT

    Hello :)

    I'm replaying Diablo 1 and it's amazing. Currently I arrived in Soulstone chamber and now I am wondering what are the stairs behind iron bars in the top right corner leading to?

    Anyone knows? Am I missing part of the quest?

    submitted by /u/SmoothFarOut
    [link] [comments]

    Wallpaper - Fiery Runes: Resurrected

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 03:54 AM PDT

    Fiery Runes: Resurrection #1 - Fiery Runes 2021

    deviantART - twitter - diablofans - purediablo - battle.net


    On this day 13 years ago a certain wallpaper started a journey for some yellow and red colored runes.

      

    Fiery Runes (2008) by Holyknight3000

      

    I believe its time. With Diablo II getting a full HD update/remake I thought it was time to do the same with my original Fiery Runes that used Diablo II's 33 runes.

      

    I give you a throwback updated with the new and improved and updated runes.

    It's time for a Resurrection!

    Fiery Runes: Resurrected

      

    HK

    PS: Behind the Scenes of Making: https://twitter.com/i/events/1413796643237945345
    Diablo II & Resurrected (C) Blizzard
    Original Diablo II Runes & Art (C) Blizzard
    Fiery Runes: Resurrected art by Me

      

    2008 Fiery Runes Dug up with Corel Photopaint 10
    Recreated & Made with Adobe Photoshop CS3

    submitted by /u/Holyknight3000
    [link] [comments]

    I have D2 and D2LOD battle.net keys in my battle.net, but I never actually bought them (no purchase history). How is that possible?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 11:04 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment