• Breaking News

    Monday, July 12, 2021

    Diablo First week in Diablo 3 - done!

    Diablo First week in Diablo 3 - done!


    First week in Diablo 3 - done!

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 03:40 PM PDT

    I've got to the end of my first week. Levelled up a Monk to 70, currently on Paragon 25. Played most of the campaign on hard, just switched up to Master for the extra gold/xp whilst farming adventure. T1s are next on the agenda after a few more item upgrades (and gold and materials).

    Gear is a bit of a mash-up. Skills are... probably clearly that of an inexperienced player (trying to keep recovery up as a safety blanket especially LoH).

    Anyway, I though I'd ask you fine people to have a quick glance over my profile and see if there were any glaring issues you'd recommend fixing: https://maxroll.gg/d3planner/675454784

    I initially ran with Dashing Strike, which, I agree is really useful for getting the hell in and out of dodge - especially when groups of champs/rares explode - but I've got a little better in spotting that now and much prefer Cyclone Strike (with Implosion) to bring those rat bastards to me. A quick Exploding Palm (w Shocking Grasp) followed by a Lashing Tail Kick clears most mobs. Repeat if necessary. If I need a heal/resource boost, I'll switch back to Fists of Thunder for a few seconds. In all fairness, resource is not generally an issue except for a boss fight where I'll be Tail Kicking as much as possible with 600% boost and punching if spirit is running out. In this situation I'm less bothered about keeping defences at max (see next paragraph) and just wail on the purple.

    It should be noted that half of my toughness and recovery is due to the Aquila Cuirass which I just can't see myself getting rid just yet. I could cube it when I find a suitable replacement but currently that slot is filled with Kyoshiro's Soul which keeps Sweeping Wind up for an extra 880k (combined with Pox Faulds, thats an extra 2m of CQ dps).

    Thank you in advance for any advice - I know there's still a long road ahead so please don't roast me too hard ;)

    submitted by /u/BarryTGash
    [link] [comments]

    Need some help joining friend

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 05:57 PM PDT

    My buddy and I tried to play some Diablo 3 on the PS4/PS5 today, but no matter what we did it said there was an error. Surely someone has stumbled upon this before. Anyone have a solution to it?

    Extra info, We were both on seasonal characters and tried to join on the lowest difficulty

    submitted by /u/DaggosTX
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo II Resurrected 4k pc requirements??? What's your guess?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 06:04 PM PDT

    Diablo II is my favorite game ever, I only stopped playing because the graphics were hurting my eyes. I can't wait to play it but I want to play it maxed out, max settings at 4k 60fps.

    I know what the recommend pc requirements are for 1080p... But I'm buying a laptop next week and I'm wondering if a top specced laptop could really play it at max settings on 4k.

    Can I hear your thoughts and guesses?

    submitted by /u/Deusincendia
    [link] [comments]

    Old player respec question.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 08:04 PM PDT

    The last time I played wow was when they first introduced hellfire torch charm…can someone provide bullet points on updates they did since then?

    Can you respec once per difficulty by doing the den of evil? Is this on bnet or single player only?? I remember once you messed up skills/stats you had to remake your toon lol..

    submitted by /u/Junglrat
    [link] [comments]

    How does Kadala and her drops scale?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 02:22 PM PDT

    Hi, I know it's been asked a ton, but basically does Kadala equipment scale to the level I currently am?

    Like if I start rolling trying to get chantodos force, will it be as good as the one I got three levels ago? Or better or worse?

    Asking for a friend who got the stuff at THE and is now T7, is it worth rolling Kadala to get a chantodos will/force that matches current tier torment level?

    submitted by /u/maxident65
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 Switch, Black King's Legacy borked

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 05:39 AM PDT

    I've been offered the Black King's Legacy twice. Each time I went there, the two chests were already open so I couldn't complete the quest. Is this a common thing?

    submitted by /u/dunfartin
    [link] [comments]

    I have gear for a different character class should i just salvage it?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 04:20 AM PDT

    Advice needed, newbie to Diablo 3 please?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 04:11 AM PDT

    What items/gear should i salvage/sell? I have chosen monk, so if i get gear for example Demon Hunter is it best selling it because i can't use it?

    submitted by /u/AshleyJames_
    [link] [comments]

    How are people getting d2 resurrected model files to view? How do you open the .model file

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 03:27 AM PDT

    How are people getting d2 resurrected model files to view? How do you open the .model file

    submitted by /u/violetdrop
    [link] [comments]

    PC aside, if you had the choice, what would you consider to be the ideal Console to play D2R

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 11:58 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment