• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 24, 2021

    Diablo Activision Blizzard employees denounce corporate statements: 'We are here, angry, and not so easily silenced'

    Diablo Activision Blizzard employees denounce corporate statements: 'We are here, angry, and not so easily silenced'


    Activision Blizzard employees denounce corporate statements: 'We are here, angry, and not so easily silenced'

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 05:57 AM PDT

    Was hoping for an ethereal to start the season, but got this awful weapon instead

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 12:05 PM PDT

    What a way to return to Diablo!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 04:39 PM PDT

    Returning player looking for friends!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 03:43 PM PDT

    Hey gamers, I installed Diablo again after like 5 years not playing, all my characters are gone haha

    So i created a season character mage, would anyone like to team up and level with me?

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/MoonS4ge
    [link] [comments]

    Is it unrealistic to expect a weapon to have a base damage stat?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 08:00 PM PDT

    D3 Act IV "Development Hell" secret level?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 02:52 PM PDT

    Be careful with dropping ethereals

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 01:18 PM PDT

    Me and a friend both got one dropped at the same time and wanted to show our other friend who quit playing like 10 mins before so we dropped them to take a screenshot, only my game crashed and when I rejoined my friend it was gone.

    Blizz support told me they can't restore items for some reason so that's unfortunate, especially since I used a Ramaladni's on it. I did find another somewhat usable one so it's not the end of the world but learn from my mistake I suppose lol.

    submitted by /u/Timmietim
    [link] [comments]

    PVP Arena Endgame D2R

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 09:27 AM PDT

    There should be something like a pvp arena, 1v1 to 4v4 (or more for a war >:)) that takes place in a zone created for pvp. Think WoW battlegrounds. I have a lot more ideas if Bliz was interested.

    submitted by /u/Deephorror
    [link] [comments]

    What mouse are you all using to play Diablo X?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 03:31 AM PDT

    Would getting a mouse with multiple side buttons help Diablo gameplay? Which mouse are you all using?

    submitted by /u/tmluna01
    [link] [comments]

    Beginner's Luck

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 05:16 AM PDT

    Let me tell you ... about my worst season start

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 02:57 AM PDT

    So I am playing Monk, got no legendaries gambling for boots, my 2-h 70 weapon upgrade got me a Inna's daibo ... and when an ethereal dropped at level 15, I was hyped, hopefully my luck was turning ... it was Necromancer's.

    Hopefully you had a better start than me.

    submitted by /u/Unkhnown
    [link] [comments]

    Season 24 on switch started good for me

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 01:52 AM PDT

    Got this weapon as a lvl. 10 WD. How good is it compared to this level?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 01:28 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment