• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 25, 2021

    Diablo Which revive pet has the best attack speed

    Diablo Which revive pet has the best attack speed


    Which revive pet has the best attack speed

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 07:16 PM PDT

    Hey all, Forgoing all buffs, which revive pet has the best attack speed? Also which pet will get into the fight the best through inbuilt skills? (For instance, leaping in to the fight and so on) I'm curious as I'm building a rathma pet build and the benefits of each time your minions hit is crucial. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Stafford001 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Playing Barb for the first time. 1.5hr in and got my first Ethereal drop! Any tips for a new Barb, usually play Wizard/Necro.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 10:05 AM PDT

    DH S24 cubing dawn vs yang's

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 02:33 PM PDT

    Have some noob questions for season 24.

    If I'm using ethereal windforce, how does dawn compare with just putting yang's in cube for weapon slot? Yang's adds a lot of damage.

    Also another question is if I want to use coe instead of focus + restraint, what should my second ring be for ue multishot dh? Also, is focus + restraint stronger or coe?

    submitted by /u/aoa2 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    So I once played the 'starter edition' years ago where you could only play the first act. Now I want to finally play it for real/all the way trough and planning on playing as a witch doctor. Is that a good choice for a fun class? What things do I need to know about it for leveling?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 03:08 PM PDT

    I have played isometric RPG's before (like torchlight and titan quest for example) so I am not completely new to the genre. But always felt like Diablo was quite a big step up (obviously in overall production value too!) and I'm quite excited to play it all the way trough.

    I have tried all the classes and just feel like I get the most fun out of the witch doctor. I have always like pet classes best and magic stuff second so the witch doctor is a perfect mix. I was wondering if there is anything I should know about playing the class, if it's indeed fun to play and if there are any other tips and tricks (in general) I should know?

    Thanks in advance for the suggestions and advice!

    submitted by /u/RuRu92 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Ethereals

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 11:30 AM PDT

    So i got a lvl 6 ethereal Buriza-Do Kyanon when i started the season. I am now 66 and still using it, powering through my leveling. No other weapon that i got can even compare.

    Are the ethereals really that powerful?

    submitted by /u/Last-Analysis9313 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Rerolling Set pieces

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 02:00 AM PDT

    I know you can reroll legendary, but do set pieces act a legendary's in the cube or is it a grind for gear drop situation?

    submitted by /u/brokencharlie to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment