• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 27, 2021

    Diablo Looks like it’s PoJ this season again :)

    Diablo Looks like it’s PoJ this season again :)


    Looks like it’s PoJ this season again :)

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 12:41 AM PDT

    Is legacy Nats still not worth annything? PC

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 11:56 PM PDT

    +2 discipline my man.

    submitted by /u/Darknezz19 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Loving the Wizard Ethereal, 774 Wizard Leaderboard - EU server. LETS GO!! Catch me live @ https://www.twitch.tv/RadixRoot

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 01:07 AM PDT

    Ethereal Question

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 06:23 PM PDT

    I'm out of the loop on Ethereals having not played for several seasons. I see that The Redeemer is listed on Icy-Veins as Best in Slot for a few builds, like the Hammerdin. However with the random skill is it still best in slot even if it gives a bonus to a non-Hammerdin skill?

    I just got one and it gives a bonus to condemn, so I figure I should probably aim for a condemn build when I get the gear for it, but is it still useful in the meantime on a hammerdin build?

    submitted by /u/BoltYouTakeThree to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    WW Rend - What counts as 'on hit' with Zodiac

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 05:59 PM PDT

    Hey all. So I'm pushing higher in my rifts, and I've switched from the Reaver in my cube to using a zodiac ring. The difference in CD is huge... one reduces on death, and the other on hit. You'd figure on hit would be better, as you have to hit something to kill it, right? That doesn't seem to be the case, because on kill seems to be way better for reduction. Should I be manually adding Rend? Am I missing something with zodiac? I'm not insta killing the mobs, but they do die fairly fast.

    Also past that, do you ideally only want to run one skill with a long CD so everything is focused on WotB?

    submitted by /u/Dakkonfire to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    What a season start!

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 09:24 AM PDT

    What to reroll on this Firebird's Breast?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 05:12 PM PDT

    Running Firebirds Mirror Image build

    https://imgur.com/Z93vUU3

    submitted by /u/CheatCrew to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88-W0jj_OBA

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 03:09 PM PDT

    Enchantress abilities

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 01:53 PM PDT

    I was reading that the "prophetic harmony" skill grants 5% cool down reduction. But also scales with intelligence. How does this scale. I like online, but i can only find what it says on the skill tab. How does it scale? It's 5% base and scales up, or 5 is the max CDR?

    submitted by /u/Bornbazine92 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Got the 4pc but struggling on low torments, help please

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 05:39 PM PDT

    I'm running with this https://teambrg.com/diablo-3/d3-fresh-level-70-demon-hunter-guide/ guide and have just got the 4pc. I'm getting through T1 rifts without trouble, but damage output seems low. Can't see reaching T4 and beyond as the guide suggests. Would like to understand what steps I can take to do something about this as part of building towards a full build.

    submitted by /u/kneecaps2k to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Got a late start... Then whiffed on everything

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 06:35 AM PDT

    Traveling all weekend so I just started S24 last night, first time playing wizard, solo casual on the Switch. Struck out on the cube upgrade AND on the reduced level with the mystic. What to do..... Blades is the obvious answer. Rant over. Good luck everyone!

    submitted by /u/duabrs to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    LoD WoL

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 06:50 PM PDT

    I am struggling with survivability and cool downs with this build. What percent cool down do I need to keep epiphany active? I also don't notice the zodiac ring working but I wonder if it's because of the low torment (T13 is the best I can do without dying every second) and GRs I'm running. Basically I don't think I'm not spamming enough Wave of Light to get extra cool down. Any advice or tips would be appreciated.

    Note:(I need a unity for follower and maybe stone gauntlets to complete the build).

    submitted by /u/The-Last-Rebel to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Not sure what to reroll on this

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 02:15 PM PDT

    question about which ring for a hc GoD build.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 06:37 AM PDT

    Hey, I got these 2 rings and was wondering if anyone knows which one would better for a GoD build hardcore Dh in this current season?

    📷
    https://gyazo.com/5ed5a6c68b04580ce84b34b516a6c63a

    Thx in advance

    submitted by /u/yellowsnake019 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Am I playing fire ally incorrectly?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 08:35 AM PDT

    I dont have that much on my build, sort of the basic setup with travelers pledge. I have bartuc and crystal fist which I swap for ingeom

    My water ally seems to outclass my fire but I'm hitting a wall. Do I need to do something special with my fire ally? Should I cast it again on my fire cycle from COE?

    submitted by /u/failedlogic to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    LoD WoL build slow?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 06:39 AM PDT

    As above, movement is quite slow with very slow channeling or refreshing of the dashing strike. Any recommendation please?

    submitted by /u/helloitsme0 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment