• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 22, 2021

    Diablo [2021-29] Weekly Barb Sticky

    Diablo [2021-29] Weekly Barb Sticky


    [2021-29] Weekly Barb Sticky

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 04:00 PM PDT

    Please use this thread for any small questions on D3 in general or on your character you might have.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Playing Diablo 3 in Germany

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 08:17 AM PDT

    Hello fellow Barbs. Not a question specifically for Barbarians. I am from North America and I'm going to be traveling to Germany for work the day the season starts. Will I be able to play the new season,l while I'm over there, and continue to play when I get back? I am really excited for this season and Ethel ethereal items it brings. I would hate to miss out playing.

    submitted by /u/Bornbazine92 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment