• Breaking News

    Friday, May 28, 2021

    Diablo Hi guys I’m new here on this Reddit and I need HELP!

    Diablo Hi guys I’m new here on this Reddit and I need HELP!


    Hi guys I’m new here on this Reddit and I need HELP!

    Posted: 28 May 2021 02:45 AM PDT

    So I have a seasonal witch doctor and I'm struggling with the set dungeon. I have the Helltooth Harness set and all the videos I watch of others completing the dungeon have got two "necessary legendary items" the illusory boots and Maras kaleidoscope. I've been looking for them both for what feels like forever. Do any of you guys know an easy guaranteed way of getting either of these. Thanks in advance for the help

    submitted by /u/XanderthePandaHey5 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    At what point does an applied BotT aura get removed from a target?

    Posted: 28 May 2021 12:38 AM PDT

    Runnig a GoD build and my usual gameplan is to hit Smoke Screen/Displacement and Strafe/Drifting Shadow my way through a pack, which in theory should activate the level 25 effect of BotT for the extra damage there and from Cull the Weak on that pack, whilst keeping me safe.

    But I've now been wondering as it's not entirely clear but does the BotT aura disappear as soon as I leave the 15 yard range as mentioned in the tooltip??

    I initially was going with the assumption that I wouldn't need to stay within 15 yard range once applied on a pack, but I'm now wondering if it's better to swap out Ambush for Thrill of the Hunt to run alongside CtW foir more uptime?

    The thinking there is I lose the situational 40% from Ambush for a fulltime 22.5% increase (at basic BotT level 25) and 20% from CtW, that's a better tradeoff?

    Does it add the damage increase together in that way so 42.5% using BotT+CtW, or if not, how it is calculated?

    submitted by /u/Lanceuppercut47 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Are corpse spiders still bugged?

    Posted: 27 May 2021 06:23 PM PDT

    I read on the wiki that due to a bug in game, most corpse spiders runes do not benefit from any kind of pet enhancing abilities . Is this still the case?

    submitted by /u/TheDecadent_Dandy to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment