• Breaking News

    Monday, March 16, 2020

    Diablo How does Blessed Shield scale with Block Chance?

    Diablo How does Blessed Shield scale with Block Chance?


    How does Blessed Shield scale with Block Chance?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    Hurl your shield, dealing 430% damage as Holy plus 250% of shield Block Chance as Holy damage. The shield will ricochet to 3 nearby enemies.

    I have been playing a Blessed Shield Crusader and while looking through builds online kept wondering why some builds included Block Chance items/abilities and other didn't.

    I read through just about every thread Google spat out on how this ability scales with Block Chance and it seems like people are really split on it. Some believe it is only the literaly "Shield Block Chance" while others think it's the wholistic Block Chance that gets influenced by items/abilities.

    I believe it's really important to know for sure how this works before continuing to optimize. I tried to test it myself but I couldn't notice a difference, mainly due to how damage values fluctuate naturally. However the large amount of builds telling me to take the Block Chance increasing Provoke rune or the Block Chance passive to increase the damage says that there is.

    TLDR: Are there any Blessed Shield players that know how this ability actually scales with Block Chance? Do I need Block Chance or not?

    submitted by /u/Alosar to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Fun early S20 Seismic Slam Build with IK

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    Fairly standard IK HOTA setup with: Mortick's, Band of Might, etc.

    But equip a Furnace and cube Fury of the Vanished Peak, Bracers of Destruction, and Fjord Cutter and run Seismic Slam with the Permafrost rune.

    This setup let's you rapidly Slam your way through rifts with big ranged damage, while your ancients feed you rage. The S20 bonus let's you get the benefits of both Bracers and all 3 weapon bonuses while capitalizing on The Furnace's big top end damage.

    It probably doesn't work as well as MotE setup when pushing GRs, but it's quick and easy to gear for with the set from the Season Journey!

    submitted by /u/SteveDaPirate to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck in a quandary

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    Fresh 70 here, how do I get strong enough to complete the season journey in order to acquire Vyr set so I can farm the rest of my gear? Having a tough time killing anything in t1+

    submitted by /u/athlaka916 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Needing help getting 6 piece Haedrigs

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    I started DH this season for MS but of course in running through the season journey right now but kinda stuck on the last step mainly killing all the T4 bosses. Any tips to make it a tad bit easier?

    submitted by /u/ADCIII to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck on Progress (Switch)

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    I'm playing WD this season and I'm about 200 paragon. I learned that I hate Firebats build. I've been trying to roll for Manajuma's Carving Knife to switch to angry chicken, but RNG hasn't worked out. I've also been using blood shards on pieces for the Spirit Barrage set and have 4 so far (missing chest and pants), but also do not have the bracers or Mask of Jarem. I have Gazing Demise, and both The Barber and Sacred Harvester (multiple of both, but no ancients). I do not have Ring of Emptiness or Royal Grandeur yet, and I'm getting tired of Bounties. Looking for RoRG, so I can run Sage's set for DBs, to roll more ceremonial daggers, amulets, and rings.

    I've been running my Firebats build as a chicken, leveling up my gems (Trapped, Wreath of Lightning, Powerful, Harder all 25+). I'm using a random ancient 2h mace with 4k damage.

    I'm on Switch, so I cannot post my build, but I'm following this:

    https://us.diablo3.com/en/calculator/witch-doctor#.cUdiX!SWTf!.ZYbZY

    and this:

    https://www.diablofans.com/builds/88467-firebat-solo-push-2-6-4

    Any suggestions on what else I can do to move forward? I'm thinking I need to change weapons, but not sure what to use. I have no staffs, but probably have most of the other 1h and mojos.

    I'm not asking for a boost, but I'd take one if someone is interested, just message me for my friend code.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Kaacee_ to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    So is the trag'oul set horrible or just underrated?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    I have played the last 3 seasons with nothing but necro. And I of course started out with the good ol' singularity build and then I moved on to the cubed bloodtide blade blood nova build last season. I just finished the season journey last night and got the trag'oul set and this set is immaculate! With bloodtide and iron rose, along with the Jesseth set has been great. I don't know if this build just fits my playstyle but its definitely one to look into to get you started in the season and with GR farming

    submitted by /u/ShreksPillow to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 11, 2020

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    Ask simple questions and/or get gear help in this thread!

    If you are asking for help with gear, either include a d3planner link, your battle.net profile, or screenshots of the items you want to compare.

    Creating your own thread is still acceptable but we advice you to try here atleast!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    [Week 11] Items/Specs mega thread!

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    Weekly sticky. Post your questions on items, gearing, specs and other small things here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    average stats at lvl 42

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    Hey guys i bought diabolo 3 two days ago and absolutely feel in live with this game. i reached lvl 42 and have no idea what stats are comon for this stage. thank you for your answers

    submitted by /u/p1ckyBLndr to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment