• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 3, 2021

    Diablo New pusher

    Diablo New pusher


    New pusher

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 06:44 PM PDT

    Looking for help getting my barb over the T15 hump. Anyone down to help me bounty(for mats/key wardens) or GR(for everything else)? Still need lamination, mantle of channeling, mortricks brace, the hellfire, and all the follower items. But got a primal slander for my first one so could be worse. Just no socket

    submitted by /u/Abraxas3719 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    BotT, is it too much effort? (vs Taeguk)

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 02:50 AM PDT

    I had been running Simplicity's Strength, MWG and BotT but to go with it, I needed CtW. I use MWG to protect my Squirt's buff.

    I could go without TotH but that means I need to put myself in danger just to let the aura proc the slow but also stay in melee range (urgh!) or rely on a follower to do that, I wanted to be self sufficient, hence TotH.

    On the other hand, I built up a new DH as a backup (HC mode after all..) and I used SS/MWG/Taeguk and was finding things a lot more easier.

    Though that might have more to do with the fact I managed to get Depth Diggers into the build, at the cost of the cubed Elusive Ring but due to a free passive (other ones are Ambush+Awareness), I was also able to put in Numbing Traps to mitigate some of the defense lost from Elusive Ring.

    What I don't understand is how the different types of damage increase for the two gems interact or see it in a visual way (as the sheet damage doesn't take everything into account), the whole multiplicative or additive math confuses me.

    tl;dr which is better overall in offense/defence, BotT+CtW+TotH+ER or Taeguk+Archery+Numbing Traps+Depth Diggers?

    submitted by /u/Lanceuppercut47 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    PlayStation 4 Diablo 3 Demon Hunter Build

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 03:57 PM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    I'm trying to follow the guide, "Demon Hunter Hungering Arrow Build with GoD" and I have all everything that is needed to make the build. I have a problem though. Fan of Knives and Vengeance are both tied to the "O" button so I can't select both of them. I don't see anything being used for my R2 button.

    I am using a normal demon hunter and not a seasonal. Also, I am on a PlayStation 4 and not PC. I assume one of those is causing the issue with the guide not matching up with my skills.

    https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/god-hungering-arrow-demon-hunter-skills-and-runes

    submitted by /u/branmanstan to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    [2021-22] Weekly Barb Sticky

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 04:00 PM PDT

    Please use this thread for any small questions on D3 in general or on your character you might have.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Which is better for UE Multishot? (and also, am I playing UE MS right?)

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 03:56 AM PDT

    Trying to mix it up a little and have set up a DH with a UE Multishot build with roughly what's suggested on maxroll.gg and I'm trying to figure out which is a better combo in terms of damage:

    • Multishot/Wind Chill + Cull the Weak
    • Multshot/Arsenal + Ballistics
    • Multishot/Broadside (as all my other skills on the bar, as physical except for Evasive Fire/Focus, which means I could reroll for 20% physical damage?)

    I'm sure I'm not playing it right but UE MS feels very cumbersome compared to GoD HA, but I guess everything feels sluggish compared to that build once you've stack full momentum!

    I'm finding that I'm walking to the next occulus circle whereby I'm basically bursting down the oncoming hordes, I feel like I don't want to vault everywhere as it puts me right in the middle of a mob which I don't particularly want, maybe I should switch out for SS so I get some speed from TA but also a bit more safety.

    Am I playing it right? It does feel like I'm lumbering around with a shotgun, as cool as that is, I miss a bit of the maneuverability.

    submitted by /u/Lanceuppercut47 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment